Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

Had a great 2 hr session yesterday morning! Sucking, licking and I got my cute little ass fucked too!

Boyfriends cock last night while his wife watched. I'd been sucking my ex boyfriends cock in the morning and then went over to my boyfriends last night, wasn't expecting his wife to be there but she and her strap on made me feel very welcome.

Boyfriends cock last night while his wife watched. I'd been sucking my ex boyfriends cock in the morning and then went over to my boyfriends last night, wasn't expecting his wife to be there but she and her strap on made me feel very welcome.

Your a little naughty slut. ;)

Tuesday morning

Yes, finally...

had a nice long suck & fuck with my buddy. It sure felt good to finally get a chance to take our time and relish each others cocks. I got to fuck him and swallowed a sweet load from him, and then had a mind-blowing masturbation with him teasing and coaxing me along with his gorgeous cock.

Rags

Yes, finally...

had a nice long suck & fuck with my buddy. It sure felt good to finally get a chance to take our time and relish each others cocks. I got to fuck him and swallowed a sweet load from him, and then had a mind-blowing masturbation with him teasing and coaxing me along with his gorgeous cock.

Rags

So HOT!
I want!

I sucked off two guys this morning. My regular feeder and a friend of his. We had originally arranged for him to come to my house for me to give him a quick blowjob on his way to work, but last night he emailed me that he was bringing a friend of his with him and that he wanted me to suck him off too. I have already given blowjobs to a number of his friends, sometimes separately and often to him and a friend at the same time, but this was a new guy for me. My regular guy had given the friend my address who arrived a few minutes before my regular. After introducing himself, he took out his cock and told me to suck it so I was down on my knees with his cock fucking my mouth when my regular feeder knocked on the door. His friend told him to come in since my mouth was otherwise occupied. They took turns holding my head and roughly fucking my mouth the way that I like having it done before cumming deep in my throat. I sucked their cocks for about half an hour in all before they fed me. Some cocksucking episodes are better than others but this was one of the best!!!

I sucked off two guys this morning. My regular feeder and a friend of his. We had originally arranged for him to come to my house for me to give him a quick blowjob on his way to work, but last night he emailed me that he was bringing a friend of his with him and that he wanted me to suck him off too. I have already given blowjobs to a number of his friends, sometimes separately and often to him and a friend at the same time, but this was a new guy for me. My regular guy had given the friend my address who arrived a few minutes before my regular. After introducing himself, he took out his cock and told me to suck it so I was down on my knees with his cock fucking my mouth when my regular feeder knocked on the door. His friend told him to come in since my mouth was otherwise occupied. They took turns holding my head and roughly fucking my mouth the way that I like having it done before cumming deep in my throat. I sucked their cocks for about half an hour in all before they fed me. Some cocksucking episodes are better than others but this was one of the best!!!

Wow ....

If not tonight then tomorrow night for sure.

I wish I had multiple feeders to quench my cum addiction.

good protein shake for the morning... :)

Mmmmm.......I need a clone of you. :D

I did yesterday, a new guy I had met. I got dressed and met him at the door and sucked him in the entryway, he came really quickly since he hadn't in a few days and gave me a nice mouthful of cum :D

I did last night. Studly guy with a very nice cock. Took him deep and swallowed what he gave me. He just came to fast. I wanted more. Anyone got some for me

New Cock

Yes! I sucked a new guy off along with my regular last night. It was so exciting so now I'm writing a story about it. Hope to post this weekend.

mmmm,yes i have , a gurlfriend popped in for coffee after she had been shopping and wanted to show me the two new dresses she bought and standing in my sitting room she stripped down to her bra and panties to put on each dress in turn to ask me what i thought and after she had modeled the second one i told her she looked hot and with a grin she asked ,how hot and i replied honestly , hot enough to eat and she laughed and asked what i was waiting for so i knelt down and lifted her dress and eased her panties down and kissed her on the tip of her sissy clit and then licked it for a while before taking her in my mouth and sucking ,i stroked the base and sucked and in a few minutes she exploded in my mouth with a groan of pleasure and i swallowed it all down and as i let her slip from my mouth i kissed her softly and stood up and she kissed me and said thank you honey , that was wonderful as always and i thanked her back and after another coffee she left .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back