Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did!! Played with my buddy:) he just left and I'm trying to get a grip on the fact I spent 3 hours sucking, kissing, and licking his gorgeous rod:)
And yes, I did get my gift!:)
Damn, now the drive back....lol

Yes I did!! Played with my buddy:) he just left and I'm trying to get a grip on the fact I spent 3 hours sucking, kissing, and licking his gorgeous rod:)
And yes, I did get my gift!:)
Damn, now the drive back....lol

Not sure I'd be able to concentrate on the road after that.

not today, but yesterday I stopped by my abs. I sucked 2 cocks in about 45 minutes. the first one was great. I entered a booth and right away this beautiful cock came through . the hole in the wall. it was about 7 to 71/2 inches long and nice and thick. I sucked it for about 10 minutes and he then started fucking my mouth. After about 5 more minutes, I felt his cock tense up and then he filled my mouth with his delicious cum. The second cock was okay and provided me with another load of cum. Needless to say, I left the store a happy cocksucker.

Another Friday session!

Trying to hook up with my man to suck and get fucked today! Damn I'm so horny!

This morning at the gym

I work out very early in the AM. Today I was alone until in the gym until about 4:30 AM. An slim guy in his 50s came in while I was at the bench press. I asked him if hew could give me a spot, he replied in a minute. He went back to the shower area came back a few minutes later. He straddled my the bench to spot me, when I was done with the set, I looked up and was staring up his shorts straight at his dick. He was uncut with a big mushroom shaped head, I could also see his hairless balls.

I popped a boner big time. I looked at his face and he just smiled and asked if I was ready for more? I smiled and grabbed the bar, he scooted forward so that is dick was directly over my face. When I brought the weight bar down to my chest, he squatted down so the head of his dick was an inch from my face. I lifted my head and gave it a swipe with my tongue. I set the bar back on the rack and he remained over my face. He lowered his dick right on to my mouth and I sucked the head for a minute. I realized that we were in the middle of gym so I pushed him off and said lets hit the showers.

In the showers, we both stripped down and stared at each others hard ons. His dick was about 7 inches and very thick. I dropped to my knees and swallowed it whole. My nose was pushed up against his pubic bone. He grabbed my head and started to fuck my face.

While he was fucking my mouth, I grabbed a shampoo bottle and lubed my fingers up. I slipped a finger in his tight ass and he moaned like a bitch in heat. I slipped a second finger up his ass and started to finger fuck him deep. I felt his prostrate and rubbed it. He shoved his cock deep into my mouth and began to dump is load straight down my throat. I pulled back so I could taste his cum. He fired three more shots of cum into my mouth.

I stood up and kissed him, pushing his cum back into his mouth with my tongue. We swapped his cum for a few minutes, then he dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock. He was damn good and in a few short minutes I felt my balls churning as I shot my cum into his mouth. He swallowed it all. I called him a "greedy bastard" to which he smiled and said have a nice day.

I love this gym!:devil:

I work out very early in the AM. Today I was alone until in the gym until about 4:30 AM. An slim guy in his 50s came in while I was at the bench press. I asked him if hew could give me a spot, he replied in a minute. He went back to the shower area came back a few minutes later. He straddled my the bench to spot me, when I was done with the set, I looked up and was staring up his shorts straight at his dick. He was uncut with a big mushroom shaped head, I could also see his hairless balls.

I popped a boner big time. I looked at his face and he just smiled and asked if I was ready for more? I smiled and grabbed the bar, he scooted forward so that is dick was directly over my face. When I brought the weight bar down to my chest, he squatted down so the head of his dick was an inch from my face. I lifted my head and gave it a swipe with my tongue. I set the bar back on the rack and he remained over my face. He lowered his dick right on to my mouth and I sucked the head for a minute. I realized that we were in the middle of gym so I pushed him off and said lets hit the showers.

In the showers, we both stripped down and stared at each others hard ons. His dick was about 7 inches and very thick. I dropped to my knees and swallowed it whole. My nose was pushed up against his pubic bone. He grabbed my head and started to fuck my face.

While he was fucking my mouth, I grabbed a shampoo bottle and lubed my fingers up. I slipped a finger in his tight ass and he moaned like a bitch in heat. I slipped a second finger up his ass and started to finger fuck him deep. I felt his prostrate and rubbed it. He shoved his cock deep into my mouth and began to dump is load straight down my throat. I pulled back so I could taste his cum. He fired three more shots of cum into my mouth.

I stood up and kissed him, pushing his cum back into his mouth with my tongue. We swapped his cum for a few minutes, then he dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock. He was damn good and in a few short minutes I felt my balls churning as I shot my cum into his mouth. He swallowed it all. I called him a "greedy bastard" to which he smiled and said have a nice day.

I love this gym!:devil:

that was hot...you should be on there CCTV....not in the shower of course... you should see if you could download it... that bench press action should be hot

i havent in a while but i am hoping to get lucky tonight at a new years party so wish me luck.

Both

I like both and each have a purpose and both have draw backs. That said, I'd much rather have the REAL thing!

Happy New Year to ALL! Tommy

yes , yes , several at last nights party, i was a little drunk so in didnt keep an accurate count but i think i sucked about seven cocks and i loved every one of them .

yes , yes , several at last nights party, i was a little drunk so in didnt keep an accurate count but i think i sucked about seven cocks and i loved every one of them .

I would love to suck multiple cocks at a party. All that yummy cum.

Leaving in a few hours to do exactly that:) . Playtime for me and my bud, he's possibly bringing a friend , hope so:). I'll get all I can handle....mmmm

Did last night but really need it now. Wish someone would knock at my door, come in and shove their cock into my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back