Demon Queen

La_Reina

Sexy Feisty Sub
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Posts
2,663
closed for JadeKnight

" Loren Arielle King" Came the voice just off to her left causing her to turn in a big circle. She wasn't sure what the hell had happened. She was walking home from her car and suddenly she was in a black abyss. It was warm here, warmer than necessary for her jacket and she found herself unzipping the damn thing.

"Hello?" She called out while slowly turning in a circle trying to see or hell trying to figure out what had just happened. Did she suddenly go blind? Have a stroke?

Suddenly two lights in front of her came to life. One was holding her husband Alvin King the other her boyfriend for year Marcus Greene. Loren paused feeling shame. She had been caught. Than she realized they were both tied up, both gagged, and both looking angry and slightly scared.

"What's going on?"

"You, my pretty," came a voice to her left and Loren jumped and turned. The Demon turned and smiled down at her. The smile wasn't friendly, the smile wasn't full of mirth. That smile was the smile of death and Loren would have ran if her feet would move. "... have a decision to make. He!" The demon bellowed loud and pointed to the man on her left. "...thought to summon me to kill your lover! He," he pointed to the right, "...though he could bargain with me. Both men's bargain failed short. They each promised me the soul and life of the other for your eternal love." The demon tilted his head and smirked. "Normally a request like this is easy. I look into your heart and kill the one you love least, but you ... you love them both equally. So here we are. You chose who dies and who lives."

Loren looked to her husband and to her boyfriend reading the shock on their faces. How was she to decide? She couldn't. The demon took a step closer to her and Loren leaned back still unable to move her foot an inch. "Chose or they both die."

"No!" Loren cried aghast that they would be killed. She felt a cold knot in her stomach as she stared at both men. The demon however could see why the humans would fight over such a beauty. Her skin the color of a caramel, her hair was aesthetically of African decent, but it was long and pulled back into a puffy ponytail. Her breasts were a decent size a slight bit more of a handful and she had the trademark wide hips and nice plump ass of a black woman that even had the demon thinking of what it would feel like to back her up against his groin and sink deep into her sheath.

"Enough time has passed," he cried gripping her and turning her to face the men she loved while pulling her against him. He could feel her plump ass against him and he wasn't satisfied by a long shot. He would want to feel more, but this wasn't the bargain. "Choose!"

"I can't. Please."

"Then they both die." He released her and slowly walked towards them both a huge scythe appearing in his hands.

"No stop. I choose me!" He stopped and turned towards her as a new bargain was forming. He waited indicating for her to go on. "Kill me instead." The demon tilted his head in consideration, but it would bring her more misery to kill the two men than it would for her to die and the two men lived. No her death would just bring anger whereas their death would bring true misery, true hate, no satisfaction for his kind to feed off of. He turned back to the men shaking his head no at her bargain.

"Than take my soul. Make me your ... minion or whatever. To never be tortured or killed and to be yours for eternity. Or your queen by your side. Forever. Whatever. Just please don't." Loren's hands were in her stomach and she was half bent over feeling sick that the men she loved more than herself would be killed because of her.

He turned and stared at her. Her bargain was open to interpretation... his interpretation. "My queen, by myself, never killed, never loved by another or touched by another or feel my fire upon your skin burning you inside and out. You will do what I say when I say no matter what I say. You are mine and your will and control is mine!"

"As long as they are not killed and their family line not touch by me, your, or ... your kind."

"Our kind," he corrected her. "Agreed!"

Both men's light went out and she knew just knew that they were in their homes. The demon slowly walked towards her and his hand pressed against the back of her neck dragging him to her while at the same time burning her. She screamed as if she was on fire and he held her still imprinting the bargain onto her. If she was touched by another man she would feel this fire, he will always control her, he will tell her to jump and she will ask how high, she was his. Forever. She went limp in his hands and he turned her jacket into a cloak that went down the length of her body and the hood could easily conceal her features.

"You are forever mine, Loren Queen of mine. And we have a long journey ahead of us. I have vowed to be the King of Demons; ruler of all evil and you will help me. Or we will both die." He breathed her in deeply and took a new form as he walked out of abyss and to his hidden home. She would be reported as missing and never seen again. Only two men knew of her whereabouts and neither would be believed.
 
Last edited:
That had been years ago. How many she wasn't quite sure. The demon realm had differences in time than the human realm. She would visit the human realm often knowing her King could command her home at any time. Right now she was watching the wedding of ex-husband Alvin King. He looked happy and handsome in his tuxedo. The woman he was marrying was a street smart buxom woman who would bear him children and never be unfaithful to him, but Alvin will always have his doubts because of what Loren had done. Loren's heart ached to see him with another woman. As hypocritical as that might sound though in her foul mood she didn't care. She watched as they said their vows and then kissed. Loren felt cold deep inside as she watched them seal their lives together.

A force beckoned her. Her own husband was calling her home. Loren watched a moment longer and as the couple turned to the audience gather to witness their union his eyes saw her. He paused his mouth opening in surprise and his eyes holding surprise, happiness, guilt, and a little bit of anger. Loren was wearing a midnight blue cloak that fell past her ankles and dragged a little. Her arms were covered with sheer black arm coverings so she wasn't accidentally touched by any one. She learned that lesson the hard way. Having been brushed one too many times by any male or female with intent had made her insides burn like lava and her bent over in pain for hours. Only the cooling touch of her husband could appease her though she had not once come to him on her own. She would rather withstand the physical pain than the emotional one her King represented.

Loren watched as Alvin let go of his wife's hand and stepped down as though to come to her. Another pull and she left this realm knowing that Alvin would go to the spot she had just left and smell just the tiniest bit of her perfume and know she was there. She swirled in the black abyss and came to into her home. The home hidden from humans and the most powerful of demons; the only refuge her and her King had. She immediately knelt down in front of her husband her hood as always pulled low over face. She could feel the tile rumble as he walked towards her and slammed his hand into her throat, grabbing her, picking her up and slamming her against the wall. She felt the wall crack under her weight and the force of his pinning her to the wall.

"I called you twice."

"I am sorry my Lord."

"Where were you?"

"Watching my lineage broken and renewed with another."

"I am your lineage now."

"Yes, my lord."

He dropped her and Loren went to her knees in front of him. Ever since he had branded her with his palm on the back of her neck she had become more than human. She wasn't a demoness, but she was stronger, faster, able to see in the dark better, and withstand as much as her husband wanted to give her. She would repair herself no matter how big the broken bone and live another day. She had learn the only way to kill her was to kill him; the only way to kill him was to kill her. They were both very difficult to kill so this strengthen him just as much as her.

"We live for the Black Castle on the East. Come." He held out his hand. Loren immediately rose to her feet and took his hand. She hated traveling by basically teleportation. She could do it on her own, but it drained her made her sick and too weak. She realized that in her condition if she was a demoness she was a very weak one in comparison with her husband.

They came upon the front steps and Loren's cloak had transformed into a dark black with an imprint of red flames at the bottom rising to get her. The hood as always was pull low over her face. She wore 5 inch heels so her cloak didn't drag as much when she walked. She took her husband's arm and took in a deep breath. The demons treated her as if she was a slave instead of his queen the demoness treated her like she was fodder or food. They all treated him with a small bit of decorum and unease. Her husband was strong and was slowly climbing up the ranks to take over the underworld. Demons were either with or against him. Tonight they could have a pleasant evening; as pleasant as one can with demons, or bloodshed. She hoped for the former.

They entered and all conversation and music stopped for a moment as everyone took in the sight of the Demon who took a human as his Queen. Loren looked straight ahead neutral. Neither bowing her head in defeat or raising her head in challenge. She knew the ones further out could possibly see up to her nose, but no one could see her eyes and how hard they looked as she slowly surveyed the room. Everything continued and they walked over to a bunch of demons twice the size and much uglier than her husband. After words he let her go and silently communicated she could leave and mingle with the guests.

Most demons left her alone. Only one Malakai would approach her brazenly and as always he wanted her. Only to steal what he deam her husband wanted most. He approached in human form, but Loren knew those purple eyes anywhere. He reached out faster than she could fathom and grabbed her hand kissing it. He was testing her; the bastard. He had put demon speed into his actions so she couldn't follow and if she looked distress she would be pounced upon by the other demons. He had wanted to burn her, but she had on her gloves and was protected. She slowly pulled her hand away and nodded her head in greeting. She was very aware her husband was watching.

"Dance," Malakai asked.

"No," Loren said knowing that she was as always making an enemy. You never rebuke a demon especially one bigger and stronger than you. She should at least entertain him, but she wasn't in the mood. She stepped around him and she heard the small gasps and delighted words. This wasn't going to go well. She had just taken 3 steps when she felt the pull from her husband. Curious as to why he would beckon her instead of come to her she half turned. She reacted without thinking. She stepped back, grabbed the arm, twisted and slammed the thing to the ground, her knee immediately on it's throat and she broke the arm in 3 places. She heard the cry of a demoness and knew she had tried to defend the insult Loren had given Malakai. Loren grabbed the demoness' head knowing that this particular demoness had miscalculated how fast and strong Loren was. No one knew exactly where her powers lie. "Give or die."

The demoness nose created puffs of air and Loren twisted slowly breaking the neck. The demoness screamed and struggled, but Loren was able to hold her down with ease. This demoness wasn't as strong as her. Blood started to spray and Loren was in a foul mood so she ripped the head and stared into the eyes. "Give or DIE or I will rip you limb for limb and spread you across all realms." The head roared at her and Loren slammed her hand into the demon's rib cage and pulled out one of her hearts. The black blood oozed down her wrist and Loren bit deep into the thing and sucked it down. The demoness roared as she felt her life drain from her.

"I give. I give."

There was a loud cry as Loren won the fight and she threw the head to her husband. "For oral pleasure, my lord," Loren said as she slowly drag the body over to a huge fireplace and pushed the body inside. The head immediately began to scream with all the powers and sounds of 7 banshees. "My lord if you could put something in the mouth to shut it up." Her husband sat back, unzipped the most beautiful thing she had ever seen and slid his massive cock into the demoness mouth. He was so big he immediately stifled her screams and began to face fuck the head. Loren stood guard not that anyone would attack her husband. Hell, at this point an orgy broke out and the blood lust began, every demon was affected and started to touch and fondle the other regardless of prtocol. Loren was never touched by anyone other than her husband. A few lesser demons learned she would pull the sex organs from the demon and her husband would usually have to fight their way out. After the 4th time demons stopped coming to her.

This didn't mean she wasn't affected. She felt the blood lust. She felt the flames that tickled her body and demanded she be touched and licked. She wasn't full blooded demon, but she had enough of her husband to feel the stirrings. She just had great self control. Loren watched as her husband fucked the head, his cock entering deep into the throat of the demoness and back out. Loren felt her pussy flood with the image and she squeezed her thighs together tightly. Her husband could touch other women though she knew he often did not unless she had somehow approved of it. He would rather just take it from her, but she knew many demonesses had thrown themselves at him. She assumed he declined so she wouldn't look weak and because she would never try to kill him in the middle of passion. Loren would give her life to protect her King. She had to. He had ingrain that in her as well.
 
The Demon wasn't expecting much trouble at the party that he brought Loren to, but then things always changed in Hell. Hell wasn't a stable place, every demon knew that. It was a constant battle for control, and he wanted that for himself and Loren. He didn't have an army to do anything with, but then an army wasn't always the best course of action. He knew that other demons tried to take Loren for themselves, but she always handled them without any problems. He saw only a few of the more powerful demons, and they stayed away from the main crowd. The Demon gave a smirk and made he way over to a large chair near one of the large fireplaces, sipping a bottle of demon blood.

He had just finished off the bottle when his wife brought over a screaming demoness,dropping her on the floor. He chuckled for a moment at her suggestion, tossing the empty bottle into the fire.

"I believe that would be a wise suggestion."

He stood up, releasing his large demon cock from it's confines, standing proudly. He grabbed the demoness's screaming head, cutting them off as he pulled her down on him as far as it would go. He groaned deeply as the vibrations from the screaming head sent waves of pleasure through his flesh, plunging it rapidly up and down his length for several minutes. He groaned and then roared as he pulled the demoness off of his shaft, his dark juices covering the demoness as she died. He then ripped her head off, eating it down in a few moments. He licked the blood from his lips as he took a sniff of the air, smelling Loren's flowing juices.

"Mmm...Perhaps you are wanting a bit of your lord tonight."

HE smirked as he reached out and pulled her close, running his tongue along her cheek for a moment.
 
Loren watched as her king ripped the head apart and ate it. Loren smirked. The demoness' head would grow back as soon as she figured out how to get out of the fire and heal. Though she would be much hurt with only 2 hearts instead of 3. That was her warning for ever going against Loren.

She knew that look from her king. She knew when he caught a scent of her what he would want. Almost always he would smell her want and need and take from her. Though in this public setting she appreciated him giving the pretense of asking her if she wanted him. She did not. Even though her body reacted to his tongue on her. Even if she physically wanted this man and loved sliding up and down his gigantic pole she just couldn't be with this man. This demon who ruined her world. She blamed him for her years in this torturous place, her soul to never go to heaven, her always to be damned. He could have just killed her instead of taking her away from God's heaven.

"If you want me my lord I will never deny you," like she had a chance of ever doing that, "but maybe you should enjoy in this demon's pleasure orgy and I withstand to ensure no one crosses us." It was her way of saying no without saying no and getting his ire. She felt his hand go up her cloak and his nails rake up her thigh. He was cutting her skin thank goodness this time and as he got to her center she felt him rub at her pussy.

Loren's knees almost buckled and she thought she heard him chuckle. She knew he knew she couldn't resist him. He was the only dick and tongue she could ever enjoy and worse he was very good in the bed. She found that every time she was with him she wanted him more and more. It was getting hard to resist him, but she had too. For herself; for pride. She felt him plunge a finger into her slickness and she moaned her hands resting on his shoulders as she inadvertently rocked her hips. Damn he felt so good and she wanted that huge thing tearing into her pussy. The pain so good she sometimes instantly came on it.

She pushed back slightly. "The decision is as always yours." She was just reminding him that she had said no.
 
Beluz gave a little chuckle at her small speech, as he knew that she was saying no, trying not to make him mad. After all, she had done it before. Sometimes he complied, sometimes he didn't. Tonight, he would let it pass, since he had spotted a much better target to use.

"If that's what you think, my Queen."

However he wasn't going to let her go just yet. His other hand slid down along her supple flesh, nails digging in along her inner thigh as they moved upwards. He plunged a finger deep into her wetness, smiling as she moaned and continued to plead a little. After a moment he plunged a second finger deeply into her, stroking both into her fast and deep. He continued until he felt her stiffen and cry out in pleasure as her sweet juices coated his hand.

"Now you can keep watch my sweet Queen."

He released her from his grip before licking his fingers off of her juices. Beluz hmmed for a moment as he watched the growing orgy, covering almost the entire room. One demoness caught his eye, who was trying her best to keep away from grabbing hands to pull her into the fray, the High execuitoness Elizx. He had once heard her boast no demon could take her by force unless she was tied down.

He grabbed a large table and dragged it over by the fire, where the beheaded demoness was still stuck in the fire, probably too drunk with blood to move for the time being. He waited on Elizx to make her way around the room as best as she could, waiting on the right moment. She was within his arm's reach and her back to him as she tried to avoid several hands out of a rather large orgy pile.

"You're mine Elizx!"
"What?"

She tried to turn, but he had grabbed her by the back of her neck, swinging her around suddenly. He slammed her on the table, disorienting her for a moment. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back, plunging deeply into the disoriented demoness before she cried out.

"No!"

Her hands held tightly onto the table as he drove her up and down his thick length, grunting and moaning. She screamed out in pleasure and pain, cumming a few moments before he did. He growled with pleasure as he pulled from the demoness and shoved the table away.
 
Loren thought he wasn't going to take no for an answer as his hands roamed down her body and up her dress. His long thick fingers finding home and making her hate herself for loving every bit he gave her. She rode his hands her cries mingling with the other demons of hell. Unlike the other demons it didn't take her long to cum and cry out for her Lord. Just like that he was done with her. Loren hid the slight disappointment and put her face on stoic calm as he approached another demoness. She saw some look at her with interest, but Loren made her face look as if she was excited for her Lord to fuck another bitch though Loren couldn't help dreaming of ripping off that demoness' head as well. Loren wasn't stupid though. She was no competition for Elizx. Elizx could take one swipe at Loren and that was the end of Loren.

Loren did lift an eyebrow seeing how fast her Lord was. Much faster than she had ever seen. That meant that he purposely moved very slow with her. Plus the way he was fucking Elizx would have surely turned Loren's pelvis into dust. Did that mean he used half power with her? Hell, the table was starting to crack.

Loren calmly sat down and crossed her legs as she watched them fuck. She caught her Lord's eyes and she trailed a finger down her neck, between her breasts, and between her legs under her dress. She left the dress down so he couldn't see her, but he got the general idea. She wanted him to lose control. She wanted a little of the power for once. She was playing a dangerous game, but all the pheromones in the air she couldn't help herself. She kept Beluz's eyes as her hips rose and fell with every thrust of his cock in that bitch's pussy.

Suddenly fire gripped Loren and she screamed in real pain. This just sent the orgy into a higher frenzy. Loren felt her stomach coil and she ripped her fingers from pussy as she grabbed at the hand on the back of her neck. Her hood had fallen backwards and someone had noticed that bit of skin showing and touched her. She broke a finger as she pulled it from her. She had never seen the face that was staring at her.

"Oh. I see you like your sex painful. Good." The demon meant her breaking his finger as he pulled his finger back into it's socket and it seemed to fix itself. Loren couldn't speak as she felt as if her neck was still on fire and she was trying to breathe through the pain. The pain will dissipate in a few hours or she would have to beg Beluz to rub the spot to soothe it. A few hours wasn't much when she felt that same demon push her back and lift her dress.

"NO!" Loren reached out and punched him in the throat hoping to disorient the thing so she could crawl away. She saw the anger and before her eyes he went from his semi form to his full form. He was 12 feet tall, just as muscular, and she knew she couldn't compete with his power or strength. He growled into her face and she saw the small pocket of fire in the back of his throat. A fire demon. Fuck! She had to piss off a fire demon, but that didn't matter. She was still in pain and in a few moment she was going to throw up on this floor. Add to the fact she had to make sure this fucker didn't touch any more of her or she was literally going to die. She had no plans of being fucked to death.

"My lord..." she screamed for Beluz.
 
He laughed inside as he watched his Queen playing with herself as he used and abused the Elizx. She was up to some of her tricks again, when she did decide to be bad in front of him. He enjoyed it very much when she acted like that, but he would never tell her that.

He had finished taking care of Elizx when he heard the scream from Loren. The air was heavy with pheromones from all the demon orgies around them, but the smell of burning flesh was stronger. He would have been a little ticked if another demon had used his Queen as a toy, but it was even worse if one hurt her. The fire demon that had gotten a hold of her was no exception to the rule.The fire didn't bother him, but a lesson needed to be taught to the other demons and a simple beating wasn't going to cut it.

He glanced towards Elizx, who was still recovering from the intense round. He smirked for a moment when he noticed she had decided to wear the special dagger that had been created to kill their kind or hurt them if used just right. He pulled the dagger from it's sheath and hefted it for a moment. Satisfied with the handle of it, he turned his attention to the fire demon.

"You might want to put her down or you will regret it."

The fire Demon laughed and picked Loren up by her collar, just to spite Beluz. He growled and rushed at the demon, plunging the blade into his chest. A moment later bright yellow light appeared in several cracks along the fire demons body before he caved inward. Beluz pulled the knife before the fire demon collapsed to dust, catching Loren over one arm at the same time. He draped her over his shoulder before starting towards the door.

"This place has lost my interest."

He pocketed the knife knowing that Elizx had other weapons that did the same purpose.
 
Loren kicked out at the Demon trying to break free. She was very much aware that the demons around her was getting off on her pain and the pleasure their partners were giving them. She struggled as his hands slowly crept up her dress and she was desperately trying to stop his hand. She was so scared of the fire that will sear her if he touches her and trying to see through the blinding pain in her neck that she was mostly reacting and trying to get the demon off her.

Loren heard Beluz's voice and she cocked her eyebrow at the demon looking smug and smirking at him as if to say 'you better listen dumbass,' but this demon either didn't care who Beluz was or didn't know. He simply laughed and picked her up by her collar. His fingers scraping the front of her throat. The pain was so intense she couldn't scream, but could only suck in breath as she was hauled basically to her feet and was staring into the eyes of the demon. Loren could feel her collar breaking and her hands went from the other Demon's wrist to her collar and her eyes wide with terror not from the pain, but from her collar being broken.

Loren was dropped and she would have crumpled to the ground if a hard arm hadn't grabbed her and pulled her to his chest. Loren barely recognized the light or what had happened as her world started to go black and she felt like she couldn't get enough air. The back of her neck and the front of her throat was on fire and her collar was now hurting her more than marking her as the Queen Slave of Beluz.

It was a blur and Loren was home. Beluz was stroking the back of her neck and she felt instant coolness soothing her sore neck. Loren tried to hold back the tears as she rubbed her neck and throat against the only person who could help her. Loren looked up at her Lord and nodded her thanks before her world went black.

Loren woke up in a panic. Her hair was hanging down her back and she was panting. Beluz was asleep next to her and she touched him tentatively waking him gently. She knew better than to scare him awake. "The demon who touched me was Daemon Moroz. The Black Knight who was surely to stop you from your uprising. I saw his pendant." Loren stared up at her Lord with fear in her eyes.

"His twin Golem is surely going to want to avenge him, My Lord. I fear we might have to start the war now or you will have every assassin demon after you."
 
Beluz growled softly at being woke up by his Queen, but he made no further action about it. He opened his eyes and looked over at her as she spoke. He gave a little smirk for a moment as she finished speaking.

"Last night it didn't matter who it was, they were mistreating and hurting my Queen. Now that business is taken care of, we can move on with the rest of it."

He was quiet for a few moments as reached over and laid a hand on her cheek, claws lightly stroking her skin. He quickly moved his hand around the back of head and pulled her close, kissing her deeply for several seconds. He let her go before rolling over and sitting up.

"This war is gonna be just like every other one in hell, bloody and violent. Go and fetch the large black volume from the study. That will have the current hierarchy in it."
 
Loren could only shake her head at her Lord's arrogance. He had yet to be bested, but than he had a home to retreat to. Plus no one could find him when he came here. That will all be over if he had 1,000 assassins searching for him and locating his every move. She didn't wish that on her Lord at all. Even if he had basically turned her into a half demon she didn't wish ill on him. Plus he treated her better than she could have hoped.

Loren glanced at Beluz has he stroked her. She stayed perfectly still never knowing if he would want to slide a claw down her side just to see the blood run. Sure she healed flawlessly, but the pain was still there. His hand moved with that blinding speed and she was being pulled close to him. She kissed him back with vigor knowing he liked it. Plus something about him always had her lustful. She had more than once thought he had some bit of incubus in him. Only way she could explain why his every touch made her pussy wet even if she mentally had to tell herself the reasons she should NOT want to bed him.

She got up and hurried to the study as commanded to fetch the book. The biggest damn book she ever seen. It was easily 65lbs and bigger than her upper body. Still she picked it up with her knew strength as if it weighed nothing and hurried back to Beluz with it. She climbed into the bed and sat the book down between them.

"I know the war will be the worst thing to ever come to this realm. I do not know why we do not raise an army. Why just the two of us against ... well the current king and his underlings?"
 
He laughed for a moment at her question.

"You've been down here for how long my Queen? Obviously it hasn't been long enough to understand the way things work in Hell."

He opened the book to a seemingly random page. It was an extremely small tree of names and lines, barely readable. He put a talon at a single name at the top of the page for a moment.

"This is the current King."

He moved his talon around the rest of the page in a large circle.

"These are his underlings. And if it didn't seem obvious, I am one of his underlings. Hell is a constant battle between his underlings, even though extremely loyal to him. Many are content to be where they are, others, like us, are not. We won't be after many of the underlings, just those who have decided to take the king's place for themselves."

He reached up and ran a set of talons over her cheeks and down her throat for a moment. He pulled away from her for a moment.

"And there will be those who just want want others have, such as you my Queen."
 
Back
Top