New Pictures of a Busty Brunette

Something to see out Sunday...hope you like!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I do;)

Many moons ago I used to have a picture thread...here, for those curious among you, which ran for many years.

I still take photos and I'd like to think I take better photos now...although the subject matter is a few years older and with a few more curves here and there than it used to have.

Bloody hell, that's a blast from the past- the return of Britwitch:)- and may I say, you're looking as lovely as ever...There's nothing wrong with a few more curves when they're as delicious as yours- Love the corset shots, you certainly know how to get a man's attention!:kiss::rose::kiss:

Lovely views!

Love your pics and your tumblr :)

Beautiful

You're lovely. :)

Terrific pics. My curvy wife and I would probably love to play with you...

Mmmm, stockings. *gently rakes his fingernails across the material*

:D Ohhhhhh Myyyyyy

Amazing!! Welcome back :)

You are soo sexy!!! You give me an absolute hard-on!!!! Great rack

Bloody hell, that's a blast from the past- the return of Britwitch:)- and may I say, you're looking as lovely as ever...There's nothing wrong with a few more curves when they're as delicious as yours- Love the corset shots, you certainly know how to get a man's attention!

Wow! Thanks everyone! :eek:
Thanks for all the compliments, always great to know people are enjoying what I've shared.

I think turquoise might be one of my favourite colours. What do you think? ;)

Attachments

• brit_turq_1.JPG
    brit_turq_1.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,067
  • brit_turq_2.JPG
    brit_turq_2.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 731
  • brit_turq_3.JPG
    brit_turq_3.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,073
I do enjoy that color, but a bit of more skin color would make it all better...;):devil:

A shower shot for this Saturday afternoon!

attachment.php

Attachments

• brit_shower1.JPG
    brit_shower1.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 2,232
Hi Britwitch. I remember you. :) I also remember that you were one of the sexiest women on here, and by the looks of things still are. I also recall you're more than just a pretty face and are intelligent and interesting to talk to. It's so good to see you back again.

Hi Britwitch. I remember you. :) I also remember that you were one of the sexiest women on here, and by the looks of things still are. I also recall you're more than just a pretty face and are intelligent and interesting to talk to. It's so good to see you back again.

What a lovely thing to say. :eek:
Thanks, handsome! :rose:

Tiny bubbles...turn me on;)

Glad you liked!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Amazingly delicious!

You're both very kind to say so.

I think I could become a Britwitch fan.

I'm always a fan of having fans. ;)

Back