Cfnm Story Ideas !

Poolboy auditions

How about a woman and her friends interviewing for a poolboy. They'd want to make sure he measures up in everyway. I'd have them make him strip or wear speedos and then work him over with a tape measure and then some more intimate measuring - cock size, ass size, mouth feel, how he does he feel about extra services. And just maybe there's another poolboy waiting for his interview who stumbles in on the assessment and joins in. But the women are always older, outnumber the boys in the room, and keep their youthful enthusiasms in check - until the cum scene of course.
 
How about a woman and her friends interviewing for a poolboy. They'd want to make sure he measures up in everyway. I'd have them make him strip or wear speedos and then work him over with a tape measure and then some more intimate measuring - cock size, ass size, mouth feel, how he does he feel about extra services. And just maybe there's another poolboy waiting for his interview who stumbles in on the assessment and joins in. But the women are always older, outnumber the boys in the room, and keep their youthful enthusiasms in check - until the cum scene of course.

He should have to have speedos on because some of the work will be in the pool. When he takes off his shorts, the women will find something wrong with the speedos underneath, and he will either have to go home and get some other speedos, or take the one's he's wearing there off.

"But..., I'm..., uh?"

"You have an erection young man. Is that what you're trying to tell us?"

"Ah yes."

"Don't worry, it's understandable when you are getting naked in front of women. Take them off. Now!"

With a little apprehension, he peels off the speedos, while his erection gets bigger and harder.
 
They supply the speedo they want him to wear

He should have to have speedos on because some of the work will be in the pool. When he takes off his shorts, the women will find something wrong with the speedos underneath, and he will either have to go home and get some other speedos, or take the one's he's wearing there off.

"But..., I'm..., uh?"

"You have an erection young man. Is that what you're trying to tell us?"

"Ah yes."

"Don't worry, it's understandable when you are getting naked in front of women. Take them off. Now!"

With a little apprehension, he peels off the speedos, while his erection gets bigger and harder.

"I'm sorry, but that speedo is not going to do. Try this one on for size."

https://i2.wp.com/www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org/speedofetish/blackthong.jpg?resize=520,693
 
A guy wins a cruise at a point in his life when he doesn't have anyone to take with him. He actually tries to give tickets away to some friends he has, but every couple he knows has a conflict. He actually has the time and decides to go on a cruise alone.

While this guy is pretty vanilla about sex, he has done one thing weird. Out of curiosity (or maybe a dare) he at one point decided to remove hair from his scrotum. He tried plucking, which cleared an area so he could feel how soft that skin was, then he sprung for some laser hair removal and bared his scrotum for good. He didn't like the look of it, but loved the feel of it, and done was done, and had been done long enough ago that he kept forgetting it was unusual.

As chance would have it, this cruise hit the gulf just after another hurricane, with more somewhat close, so the folks that could had changed their dates. As a result, the passengers were a bit on the sparse side. He takes an excursion that involves a boat ride and a hike for some attraction, just to get out and get some exercise. As he boards the boat, he doesn't really notice it, but aside from a few old, married guys down at one end of the boat, there are no kids or other guys on the boat, and the women (aside from the older couples) are fairly nice to look at.
Most of the younger adults are wearing shorts and Tshirts. Our main character is in swimtrunks and wearing a shirt that has pouches up front, that he uses for bicycling.

While riding the boat out, a sailboat passes with a party going on deck. Folks are drinking and music is playing and it seems to be fun! Someone on the boat stops the music and blows a whistle, and the folks on the sailboat face away from the tour boat and moon them, then stand back up laughing. A woman next to the guy bumps him and tells him to moon them back. Other women take this up and tell him to moon them back. "Defend our honor!" one even says. He's not really comfortable with this, but does step over and moon the other boat back. When he does this, he is careful to pull just the back down, but in that he does not have "sea legs", a bit of a wave against the boat is enough to put him off balance. He actually winds up standing straight up before pulling the back of his shorts back up, and one of the women happens to catch the front of his shorts and pull down while trying to help steady him. The passengers that are present get a glimpse of something odd before he can get his clothes settled back on.

That could be at least a conversation starter. The lady that accidentally pantsed him could apologize to start with, then ask what it was she saw after some conversation. If the conversation should get so far as what he had done, the question of "Why?" could come up, and with that answered, the question "can I see what that feels like?" could also come up. Maybe he could have settled between two women that are already friends, and they (having had the best view) might find a young man traveling alone someone they could be interested in, or attracted to. (maybe even teaming up to seduce a young stranger!)

Once they have him back in their cabin, they get him naked and posing for cellphone pictures. While these ladies make the sincere promise not to show these pictures to anyone on the ship, it is always possible to lose a cell phone. Someone that finds it might actually go looking through it to try and figure out who the phone belongs to. (Not everyone locks their cellphone!) Other people could like what they see and hunt the guy down to tell him so...
 
Oh, I'd also enjoy being a sort of serving table. Like, lying nude on a table, and little appetizers and snacks like sushi or chocolate covered strawberries are placed on top of me, and I just lay there nude whole the women talk and have fun and enjoy the view, and, if bored, tease me a bit with a stroke or two, just to watch my reaction.


I really like this one, sounds hot and it reminded me of this photo I had seen:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b2/3b/36/b23b36c1ad92023601534202a0f8fc5f.jpg
 
Sharon and Jamie hate their boss. He's really the boss's son, trying to take over for his ailing father, but Jr. is a powermad little dictator of all he surveys, and has been an ass since day 2 on the job. They have menial jobs, though, and look completely different when out clubbing. They are out with a couple more friends when Jr. actually tries hitting on one of their friends (Alice) at the club, who shoots him down. Jr.'s not that big or strong, though, and when the girls are heading for the lady's room, he just happens to be between them and the door, and Sharon just "happens" to shove him into the door as the four are entering.
"Look! There's a man, sneaking into the lady's room!", says Jamie. "Probably a pervert!" adds Dawn. "I'm not so sure it's a man", says Alice, "Let's check before we cause a fuss." Meanwhile, Jr. is too stupid drunk to know what to say to any of this, and finds himself being stripped in a club's women's restroom...
 
I have a cfnm series entitled, "Sensitivity Training" and will continue writing it, but I have been thinking about a new one about a group of wealthy women with older husbands who get together and establish a "spa" that is really that is really a male brothel. The women get college students, especially frat boys, and pay their tuition in exchange for performance. Except when they are doing a strip show, the boys must be completely nude in the house. The boys are trained to be experts in cunnilingus and tantric sexual techniques. They are obligated to do anything that a woman asks them to do unless it is physically dangerous.
What do you guys think? Does this have promise?
 
I have a cfnm series entitled, "Sensitivity Training" and will continue writing it, but I have been thinking about a new one about a group of wealthy women with older husbands who get together and establish a "spa" that is really that is really a male brothel. The women get college students, especially frat boys, and pay their tuition in exchange for performance. Except when they are doing a strip show, the boys must be completely nude in the house. The boys are trained to be experts in cunnilingus and tantric sexual techniques. They are obligated to do anything that a woman asks them to do unless it is physically dangerous.
What do you guys think? Does this have promise?

Nude except for bow ties, socks and trainers? Idea sounds great - are you going to write it?
 
Nude except for bow ties, socks and trainers? Idea sounds great - are you going to write it?

I might but I have to finish my series "Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot of Things" first, and then I will be going into a story about a CFNM graduate school program. I can go to the brothel story after that or you could write the brothel story. You would give the boys much more clothing than I would however.
 
I was thinking with the Logan Paul thing being a hot topic, you could write a story about a female tourist in Japan with the power to cause unfortunate incidents that lead to men being naked in public. If you wanna make multiple chapters:
-She could cause an incident at a sumo tournament that causes both competitors to lose their wardrobe while wrestling.
-She could cause an event at a spa where yakuza members end up locked out of the building and/or losing their towels.
-She could visit the Hadaka Matsuri (Naked Festival) and cause the men to lose their fundoshi (loincloth) in public.

If you wanna make a celebrity fan fiction, you could just make a story about Logan Paul himself being ambushed by a trio of female spirits from the Aokigahara Forest, preferably while he is in the shower or the steam room.
 
I've always liked CFNM when it's a humiliating consequence for guys and a major thrill for girls stemming from something that's meant to be "no big deal." School budget cuts are good for that. For example, the principal, who is either clueless or secretly into CFNM, makes the decision to have the guys swim naked during cooed swim time rather than pay for speedos (don't ask why they can't bring their own!), gets rid of the guys' locker room, having them change and shower in a public area visible to the girls, etc. The guys are embarrassed and protest but the principal simply doesn't see it as an issue.
 
-How about a story involving a girl's protective dog. A young woman goes to the beach and gets hassled by a bunch of douches in mankinis. In response the dog hunts the men down and viciously rips the manknis off, leaving them naked and humiliated on the beach for everyone to see.

-Another story could be about a man suffering a mid life crisis. He goes to a resort in skiimpy speedos and suddenly he falls asleep and gets robbed. He runs after the robbers until suddenly his speedo snaps off and he has to run away from dogged police

-This is one is about a cheater on his wedding day. He's getting ready to marry his girlfriend, mainly to get in good with her billionaire father. Before the ceremony, he tries to seduce one of the bridesmaids and they head to a shower room. Right when his guards down, she kicks him in the groin and runs off with his clothes. Now he must navigate his way through the church naked and try to make it to his wedding.

-This one can be about a Cassanova wannabe trying to sleep with a marred woman only to be chased of naked by her husband.

-This last is one is about a gangster types getting punished. 1. A Latino Gangbanger and his minions are kidnapped, stripped and left in the streets naked by a female gang, leading to increasiing humiliation. 2. Some mafia thugs in the sauna are ambushed by female mercenaries hired by their wives.

Ive got more if you're interested
 
I just thought of a story you could do. It would be about two of Sacha Baron Cohen's characters in CFNM situations.
-Ali G tries to seduce two women, only for the whole thing to end in publc humiliation
-Borat strolls through a city in his mankini, only to either tear it or lose it and have to run through the city naked
-Also I thought of an idea about a young man who is masturbating to porn, while his house is suddenly invaded
 
I think a good idea would be one where a woman commits schemes that result in men being publicly eposed during the Running Of The Bulls event
 
looking for someone to write a story about hw i ended up banging my widow mom Asha.real incident
She is 44 years with 34C -25-36..
she ws banged by my college dean,but she doesnt know that i know it.
saw her in semi nude state in deans office.couldnt get the image out of my mins,started sniffing and lickin her panties and shagged a lot
last week i was caught masturbating.my determination and slow moves resulted her to spread her legs for me..her son.
we spent one week banging in a beach resort in india.
she is sitting near me licking my dick as i write this..
 
I had any idea I would love worked on if anyones willing...

A guy has to swim naked as punishment in front of girls in swimsuits for forgetting his swimming trunks. Anyone interested in this story?
 
Here's the fantasy that surprised me:

I once went to a gym in Dallas and signed up as a member because it was on the same block as my job. As the ink from my signature was drying, the sales gal took the contract into the next room and told another sales gal "Hey! We finally got a straight one!"

So I was at a gym were all of the other guys were gay, and the women were drop-dead gorgeous and nobody was hitting on them. While I was straight, I was likely the least in-shape, and seduced nobody but my own trainer (10 years older than me, and I wouldn't have thought to hit on her, but she started talking sex the first time I wore bicycle shorts and a t-shirt to work out).

This situation gave me the fantasy of talking with women there (never happened) about talking to one and offering that if she could find enough friends to carry me into the women's locker room and undress me, they could use me as a sex toy, and get taken up on that offer. (that was not the surprising fantasy, I do a lot of daydreaming that way)

The surprising fantasy came along once I got married. I imagined being at a gym where a group of women decided to carry my smartass into their locker room, only to have one of my wife's inlaws arrive to catch this in action. The gym ladies have just laid me naked onto a bench in their dressing room, and there's just a moment when the newly arrived woman and I lock eyes, and before I can say anything, women she knows and parties with are sitting down onto my face and penis.

(happily, I don't mix fantasy with reality, or I'd be in rather constant trouble)
 
I have modeled nude for the figure drawing classes. It really is a lot more work than you'd imagine. The instructor kept having me hold one or another pose for 15 or 30 minutes at a time. This goes really quick if you're drawing, but it's a LONG time if you're in any sort of an uncomfortable position.

The fantasy I had to not think about there was having one-or-more women come into the supply room while I was trying to get dressed after the session and making it difficult for me to get any clothes on. Also, having women up front in the class that would find ways to show me they had nothing on under a sundress while I cannot hide any erection would have been fun.

The most fun one, though, was having some of the students actually arranging themselves so that a friend of theirs that wanted to see from outside in the hall, then finding that I'm nice-enough looking to draw a small group of women... ;-)

But the best fantasy was having women invite me to do some more risqué posing at their dorm, except that posing "as if having sex" turns into having sex with one-after-another partner while the other women watch and draw. I would have loved for that one to come true!
 
Supernatural Fanfic

I was thinking a good story would be one where Dean Winchester is cursed by an evil witch he upset some time during his past. Every other day, she would sick Hellhound's on Dean whenever he was alone, and they would tear off his clothing until he was naked in a public place and had to sneak through whatever city he's in to get home.
 
Back
Top