I love wearing Panties

Indeed nothing nicer than playing in sexy panties sucking someone or having the panties slowly dropped by that someone in a 69 position sucking each other Mmmmmm

And sometimes depending on situation it could be nice to see the panties off too , or me being me.

Attachments

• metoo.jpg
    metoo.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
When you can't decide what to wear

everything goes with black

Attachments

• Barbs thong.jpg
    Barbs thong.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Barbs thong ass.jpg
    Barbs thong ass.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
It's never really been a thing for me, but my wife got this one pair of white silky panties, and oh my god does my hard cock look good poking out of them :)

After my getting a new job with a massive pay raise and taking care of her while she’s been down with the flu, my wife has finally started to warm up to me wearing panties again. I’ve been so good she’s ready to be bad. She brought it up unsolicited. Let’s see if she walks the walk.

After my getting a new job with a massive pay raise and taking care of her while she’s been down with the flu, my wife has finally started to warm up to me wearing panties again. I’ve been so good she’s ready to be bad. She brought it up unsolicited. Let’s see if she walks the walk.

Good for you! Are you going slow, just wearing panties or are you going to tell her everything you really want? What do you really want her to do with you or let you do?

Back