Panty/Hamper Fun

Met a woman a few months ago who was giving me some of hers to use as long as I returned them. Was very hot.

So, you work at a laundromat? :D

laundromat.jpg

I've always been aroused by women's panties - pics of amateur girls in panties was my go-to material. ;)

Just recently discovered how much I like wearing my wife's panties. Tried a few on last night, took some pics, and posted on Craigslist. Got several hot responses, and I loved the attention...

Going a step further tonight - not just panties, but skirt and bra, top...I'm all horned up at work, waiting to go home and get dressed. :D

The first photo is me seeing a pile of my house mates discarded laundry on the bathroom floor... the second is me opening them out and seeing they are still attached to her tights and stained with her juices... the third is when I removed the striped panties from the pile and had a strong and deep inhale of her sweet scent! I did cum into them but didn't get chance to take a photo as she knocked on the door... my heart was racing... next thing I know 20 minutes later after she finished in the bathroom.. she is walking round the flat wearing just a tshirt and the panties that I have just filled with my cum... she traces the line of her slit with her finger while looking the other way and carries on as if nothing has happened... needless to say I think she noticed the massive bulge in my pants after I noticed which pants she was wearing... her BF came back about 15 minutes later.. I could see the wet patch of my cum in her crotch... he only walked in, pecked her on the cheek and sat down to watch telly... She smiled at me devilishly and went to her bedroom for at least 30 mins and then came out flushed... later that night when I went to bed I put my hand under my pillow only to find the same pair of panties soaking wet in my hand... there was a note saying "I know what you're doing... And I like it" I came over and over in those panties they are so full of cum.. I can't wait to give her them back

Very hot!!

I've always been aroused by women's panties - pics of amateur girls in panties was my go-to material. ;)

Just recently discovered how much I like wearing my wife's panties. Tried a few on last night, took some pics, and posted on Craigslist. Got several hot responses, and I loved the attention...

Going a step further tonight - not just panties, but skirt and bra, top...I'm all horned up at work, waiting to go home and get dressed. :D
Post some pics!

What excitement it would bring to be able to watch as you enjoyed your sister's worn panties Kat. Have you checked out the panties of other ladies when given the chance?

Yea, I'm totally one of those girls who has a love for panties taken right out of the hamper. I'm lucky in that I have a super attractive older sister, who shares my love of wearing sexy panties and has one of the best smelling pussies I've ever smelt. I love getting into the hamper and getting at her worn panties, it's just something I've been doing ever since I was young, and realized I liked girls, and I've never regretted do it since.

My jaw is on the floor right now.......WOW.. just WOW.:D

Yea, I'm totally one of those girls who has a love for panties taken right out of the hamper. I'm lucky in that I have a super attractive older sister, who shares my love of wearing sexy panties and has one of the best smelling pussies I've ever smelt. I love getting into the hamper and getting at her worn panties, it's just something I've been doing ever since I was young, and realized I liked girls, and I've never regretted do it since.

Im glad to finally find that their is at least one other girl who loves to smell panties on here! I do the same thing but with my moms. They smell so amazing!

Another Sniffer!

Background: Sisters house with daughters, pool, and pool house/dressing room with one way window/mirror. You can look out while changing and not worry about your privacy because the window is a mirror on the other side. Girls invite their friends over regularly and they use the changing room and leave their clothing in open shelves. I never change into my swim suit until the girls are already changed. That's when the fun begins!

I enter the changing room, lock the door and go through the treasure that is in the room until I find a nice damp pair of panties that have the wonderful scent of the girl's bottom. Sometimes the girls ride their bicycles over and the rubbing of their pussy/ass on the bicycle seat strengthens the scent of their bottoms! Within seconds I am looking out the window at the girls - naked, sniffing the panties, while masturbating. Sometimes I get pretty lucky and one or more of the girls walk up to the "mirror" to check themselves out and I explode instantly! PM me if you would like to exchange some additional panty sniffing stories!!

Me and a buddy were sittin' around getting drunk and stoned, we had the coke in his bedroom, while we were back doing another line I saw a pair of panties laying half under the bed. Him being single I grilled him about his latest one nighter, he filled me in on the details. I took a sniff, sweet scent! He says we could probably get her over for a couple lines. An hour later we're all sitting there coked to the gills and I pull the panties out of my pocket, take a big sniff. At first her eyes got real big, then she grinned and it was on....one of the funnest 3-ways I ever had. sometimes I miss sex on coke......

Today my panty loving friends is our lucky day... I will explain the story. Last night I played a gig in town. Finished late and had quiet a lot to drink. When I went to drop the amps etc back at my work. My work colleagues were having a drink. So I joined them and we had some more drinks.. By the time we left it was really late and both me and my colleagues were quiet drunk. One said bye and stumbled home. The other (who I've had a thing for) invites me back. We stay up drinking and one thing lead to another...... Anyway! That's not why it's our lucky day! I woke up this morning to find a note saying... Gone to work... Make your self at home..

I will leave the rest of the talking to the photos... I now have 4 hours to enjoy myself with my finds and it's going to be an amazing afternoon..

The dirty laundry pile I was delighted to see in the corner of her bedroom:

Panties number 1 (still damp and warm to the touch, smell strong... Must have worn them to work yesterday and slept in them)

Panties number 2 (heavy staining, guessing she must been aroused, can smell her ass on these too)

Panties number 3 (strong smelling, my personal favourites)

Panties number 4 (very heavily stained, strong smell of sweat and ass)

And finally 1,2,3 and 4

I'm going to having a great afternoon of panty filled fun... If anyone has any suggestions of what I should do with my new found treasure let me know before 4pm today

A women's life throught the lense of her panties.. love it....one things for sure whe might say that she's not interested but the stain on her panties always tells the truth......panties #2 my favourites..nice work

Today my panty loving friends is our lucky day... I will explain the story. Last night I played a gig in town. Finished late and had quiet a lot to drink. When I went to drop the amps etc back at my work. My work colleagues were having a drink. So I joined them and we had some more drinks.. By the time we left it was really late and both me and my colleagues were quiet drunk. One said bye and stumbled home. The other (who I've had a thing for) invites me back. We stay up drinking and one thing lead to another...... Anyway! That's not why it's our lucky day! I woke up this morning to find a note saying... Gone to work... Make your self at home..

I will leave the rest of the talking to the photos... I now have 4 hours to enjoy myself with my finds and it's going to be an amazing afternoon..

Panties number 1 (still damp and warm to the touch, smell strong... Must have worn them to work yesterday and slept in them)

Panties number 2 (heavy staining, guessing she must been aroused, can smell her ass on these too)

Panties number 3 (strong smelling, my personal favourites)

Panties number 4 (very heavily stained, strong smell of sweat and ass)

And finally 1,2,3 and 4

I'm going to having a great afternoon of panty filled fun... If anyone has any suggestions of what I should do with my new found treasure let me know before 4pm today
Lucky lucky man......

I can appreciate that you have a fetish for soiled panties and this is a fetish forum.

But the way you are going about this, your behavior... it's kind of disturbing. Creepy.
By "make yourself at home", I don't imagine she meant anything remotely along the lines of assemble my pee-spotted ginch into your own wank shrine and post pics on the interwebs.

tumblr_m9hou75pVy1qm28v7o1_500.jpg

i do the same and love to do it, i smelled and tasted over 10-15 ladies panties my favorites have been my mother in law and the wifes best friend.:D i want to take pics but its hard lol

ya know what Elijah...You can go screw yourself with that link to a bunch of pop-up shit.

I have an extreme panty fetish. I love wet panties.

When I was heading off to college, I spent a few weekends with one of my older sisters. One day while she was at work, I was going through her bedroom to use the bathroom and she had a pair of used purple panties on the floor at the foot of her bed.

I was captivated because it seemed so wrong yet common. Just panties, right?

I did use them to masturbate (didn't cum in them, just wrapped my cock with them and jerked off).

I became obsessed with trying to find a pair that were wet but that never happened.

I have purchased 'wet' panties online a couple times and disappointed each time. But hey, panties to masturbate with...

Back