Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

Way too much forced laughing. :(

People that want assault rifle bans want to make it less likely that someone will use one to annihilate a classroom in four seconds. It's a preventative measure. Not that there's much of that going on but sooner or later it will probably happen.

Yes we all know how hard it is to reload when shooting defenseless kids and women:rolleyes:...and of course your rights should be contingent on what mentally ill people do...:rolleyes:

Yes we all know how hard it is to reload when shooting defenseless kids and women:rolleyes:...and of course your rights should be contingent on what mentally ill people do...:rolleyes:

That's just how reality works. We give up some of our rights so the mentally ill have few options when they decide to go crazy.

I'll take you r word for it but it does say this:

None
10 of the authorities provided to the Secretary under the
11 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or an
12 amendment made by that Act shall be construed to
13 authorize or may be used for the collection of any in-
14 formation relating to—

I guess you'd have to maintain that a physician asking questions isn't collecting information. What would be the point of asking if the answer cannot be recorded or collected?

D: Ms. Toddler'sMother, you may not have considered the many risks a house can pose to a child who can walk but has the common sense of a ferret. For example, electrical sockets are fascinating to young children. Do you have plugs in them?

M: Yes.

D: Okay. Another significant hazard. . . .

Doctors can provide information without memorializing it if that's necessary to balance 1st Am and 2d Am interests.

I guess you'd have to maintain that a physician asking questions isn't collecting information. What would be the point of asking if the answer cannot be recorded or collected?

It's called a risk assessment. When a patient is possibly suicidal or homicidal a physician must ask whether the patient has the means to cause harm. That means inquiring about the patient's access to guns, knives, harmful substances, etc. The data not only can be recorded, it must be.

(Vette apparently has me on iggy so I will need a bump. Vette take me off iggy bro, you have a pm waiting)

Last edited:
It's called a risk assessment. When a patient is possibly suicidal or homicidal a physician must ask whether the patient has the means to cause harm. That means inquiring about the patient's access to guns, knives, harmful substances, etc. The data not only can be recorded, it must be.

(Vette apparently has me on iggy so I will need a bump. Vette take me off iggy bro, you have a pm waiting)

Agreed.

Yeah, well, we've all had little windows into your reality in the past. It doesn't bear much of a resemblance to the one the rest of us live in.

Higher consciousnesses can be lonely sometimes.

You wouldn't know higher consciousness if it kicked you up the arse wearing psychotropic drugs.

I will keep on meditating and training daily...you keep on drowning yourself in alcohol and drugs...

In a nutshell, under Obamacare you can’t be required to provide information to doctors or health plans about legally owned guns, nor can your insurance rates be affected by such ownership. The government, in the execution of Obamacare, cannot collect information about or use information from other government databases about legally owned guns.

http://wizbangblog.com/2013/01/10/obamacare-amendment-does-not-forbid-gun-and-ammo-registration/
*views post* Watches cowards run and hide. :cool:

Last edited:
I'll take you r word for it but it does say this:

None
10 of the authorities provided to the Secretary under the
11 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or an
12 amendment made by that Act shall be construed to
13 authorize or may be used for the collection of any in-
14 formation relating to—

You do know the military already does this right it's nothing new.

Impossible. Al Qaeda has been smashed. ;)

Yep, W told us.

Mission-accomplished.jpg

Existing federal law in the form of Obama Care already forbids it in the civilian world. The military has never been a democracy.:)

I can't stop laughing about this
So one of the executive orders that Obama signed today was for congress to confirm a aft director:rolleyes:
Maybe someone needs to tell him that he doesn't need executive order for that.
Wait maybe someone could sneak in a executive order for a budget:D

Existing federal law in the form of Obama Care already forbids it in the civilian world

No it doesn't. You're reading it wrong or you're buying into another internet hoax.

EDIT: A quick Yahoo! search shows thathe RW idiosphere is buzzing with the material Vette is talking about.

Last edited:
No it doesn't. You're reading it wrong or you're buying into another internet hoax.

EDIT: A quick Yahoo! search shows thathe RW idiosphere is buzzing with the material Vette is talking about.

*views post* Being on iggy got to you fast, MORON. :D

I can't stop laughing about this
So one of the executive orders that Obama signed today was for congress to confirm a aft director:rolleyes:
Maybe someone needs to tell him that he doesn't need executive order for that.
Wait maybe someone could sneak in a executive order for a budget:D

It's not really that funny. Congress is so dysfunctional that it can't confirm an ATF director. Obama made the exective order to highlight an issue that probably 1% of Americans were aware of. .Again, not funny,

Back