Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
coffee

Good Saturday morning love bugs!

I hope you're all warm and snuggly in bed. Of course, my kiddos seem to think we live on the farm, as early as they wake.

Today, however, I feel great. I slept like a rock. My headache is gone. The Mr came home early last night and took good care of me like only he can. :devil:

I think I've shared with you all my coffee addiction. I've tried to cut back, drink green tea, but it's just not the same. I think about coffee. Dream about it. Want it. Crave it. Am I crazy? Admittedly, a little. So, tell me, are you *really* going to meet me for coffee? Tell me how you like it, I do aim to please.

A few more from the lounging in bed series...

Have a good day everyone!

I am not big on cofee anymore but I drink yeba mate everyday in the morning. Check it out, it grows in Argentina. Nonetheless, a suck or two on your erect nipples will do the trick
Love the nrw series

Hey there lovelies!

The end of the week is fast approaching, and I am so glad. I don't know if it's general work aggravation, pent up energy, or the need to see the sun, but I am still wound tighter than a 10-day clock right now!

What to do? What to do?

Supershy is feeling super-naughty tonight.

Well, here brings an end to my pink nightie series.... off to have some fun with the camera!

A beautiful end :)
I hope you have fun with the new series ;):devil:

Hooray for the weekend!! I wish I didn't have a pounding headache ~ hoping the Mr can help me with that later ~ some good ol' endorphins usually do the trick!

I'm feeling a little tired tonight and drained, so I'm hanging out in bed, relaxing ~ and I thought I'd share it with you as my next series.

Here we go!

Sleep tight, my lovebugs!

Bed is a great place to hang out ;)

Great teasing start to the new series :rose:

I hope you're all warm and snuggly in bed. Of course, my kiddos seem to think we live on the farm, as early as they wake.

Today, however, I feel great. I slept like a rock. My headache is gone. The Mr came home early last night and took good care of me like only he can. :devil:

I think I've shared with you all my coffee addiction. I've tried to cut back, drink green tea, but it's just not the same. I think about coffee. Dream about it. Want it. Crave it. Am I crazy? Admittedly, a little. So, tell me, are you *really* going to meet me for coffee? Tell me how you like it, I do aim to please.

Aren't kids and early Saturday mornings just wonderful :( lol
I'm glad you were "nursed" back to health :devil:
Hope your weekend is going well:rose:

Very suck able nipples mmmm may I ?
Ask, and you shall receive

Very fine Missy, envious of your Mr.

Great, sweet, nips.
Thank you!

Like it strong and black without sugar. Preferably I'd be licking it off your gorgeous lips. I really love those freckles and imagine your eyes are blue. I would be gazing into them as I feast on your breasts. Where would you like to meet for coffee. Somewhere mid Atlantic?
I like cream and sugar, or better yet, black coffee with a splash of vanilla. My eyes, are indeed blue. I have to go on record and say that I am not a fan of a very popular national coffee chain, but often end up there when I am traveling.

I would love to meet you for coffee. If you know of a good place I would be happy to meet you for a little coffee. Sadly I share an addiction for coffee and all that might imply. LOL Like you I am not sure its a bad thing... I mean if you love what you like, why stop what makes you happy? :
I like that approach. If you love it, hey, why not?

I am not big on cofee anymore but I drink yeba mate everyday in the morning. Check it out, it grows in Argentina. Nonetheless, a suck or two on your erect nipples will do the trick
Love the nrw series
I read that Yerba Mate has the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of chocolate" all in one beverage.
So, is that true? I've been trying green tea on and off... but it's just not the same. As for my nipples, yes, that sure will do the trick :cattail:

Incredible nipples. We don't tell you enough
I love it when you do :kiss:

WOW...very sexy.
Thank you!

Hope the rest of your week went smoothly and you're having a great weekend:
I am having a lovely weekend

A beautiful end
I hope you have fun with the new series
I usually do!

Bed is a great place to hang out

Great teasing start to the new series
Bed *is* a great place to hang out. I'd love a lazy Sunday in bed.

Aren't kids and early Saturday mornings just wonderful lol
I'm glad you were "nursed" back to health
Hope your weekend is going well:
Yeah, waking up early usually makes me a little grouchy, but after all that "nursing" back to health, well, I was just fine :)

Hope you all have some sunny weather! We do today (finally!)

I know I am behind in PM responses, but trying to get caught up. Forgive me? :kiss:

Thank you for all of the coffee messages, I have to say, you know how I like it. Need it. Want it. Crave it. Even if I won't admit it ~ a shy girl never tells her secrets! :cattail:

Have a good day everyone!! Wishing I was lounging in bed like I am in this series....

I know I am behind in PM responses, but trying to get caught up. Forgive me? :kiss:

Thank you for all of the coffee messages, I have to say, you know how I like it. Need it. Want it. Crave it. Even if I won't admit it ~ a shy girl never tells her secrets! :cattail:

Have a good day everyone!! Wishing I was lounging in bed like I am in this series....

Still working on my 1st one of the day!!!

Hmmmm

Yes more coffee then more ............ ( those nipples need more attention!!!!)

Hey pretty titties :D
Hope you've enjoyed your weekend! Have a fantastic work week, my love :heart:

mmm perfect set to keep me busy at work! Wish I was lounging around with you, we'd have some fun with those titties ;)

I am having a lovely weekend

I usually do!

Bed *is* a great place to hang out. I'd love a lazy Sunday in bed.

Yeah, waking up early usually makes me a little grouchy, but after all that "nursing" back to health, well, I was just fine :)

Glad to hear you had a good time :)

Hopefully your week ahead will be stress free and naughty :devil::rose:

Wish I was lounging with you :devil: lol

love the perky nipples and soft lips...
Thank you. All the better to kiss with ;)

Still working on my 1st one of the day!!!
Love that coffee! :kiss:

Yes more coffee then more ............ ( those nipples need more attention!!!!)
Yes, they do! :cattail:

Hey pretty titties
Hope you've enjoyed your weekend! Have a fantastic work week, my love :heart:
You too, babe! :kiss:

mmm perfect set to keep me busy at work! Wish I was lounging around with you, we'd have some fun with those titties )
To which 'set' are you referring, the pictures or my ....
Glad to hear you had a good time

Hopefully your week ahead will be stress free and naughty
I couldn't have said it better myself!

Wish I was lounging with you lol
Yesssss!

Monday blahs

I've never been in love with Mondays; I always want to turn back the clock to Sunday, even if only for a few hours. The rain today didn't help, it just made me want to crawl back into bed.

I wish I had something new and exciting to share with y'all, but I got nothin' today. I'm feeling a bit uninspired, truth be told.

So anyone have anything exciting they'd like to share? I can live vicariously through you...

Have a good evening lovebugs!

I've never been in love with Mondays; I always want to turn back the clock to Sunday, even if only for a few hours. The rain today didn't help, it just made me want to crawl back into bed.

I wish I had something new and exciting to share with y'all, but I got nothin' today. I'm feeling a bit uninspired, truth be told.

So anyone have anything exciting they'd like to share? I can live vicariously through you...

I am sure that is encouraging some exciting sharing!

I'm living mine through you lol
Great pics :devil:

There you are gorgeous!... sorry bout the monday blahs..i guess they are rather universal ..:rolleyes:. but with your pics, mine just got a bit better:) and tomorrow is another day... anyways, stay beautiful dear!!!

SuperShyJ9-Crawling into bed with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back