Homemade Toys

jimmyd1249

Experienced
I have a variety of purchased anal toys, and they do the trick. Every once in a while I see something at the store that looks very phallic and have felt the kinky need to try it out. I've tried a cucumber, hairbrush handle, toothbrush bottom, and plunger that had a ribbed handle. All are fun and give me a kinky exploration feeling. Anyone else try something like this? I'd love to hear your experiences!

I have a variety of purchased anal toys, and they do the trick. Every once in a while I see something at the store that looks very phallic and have felt the kinky need to try it out. I've tried a cucumber, hairbrush handle, toothbrush bottom, and plunger that had a ribbed handle. All are fun and give me a kinky exploration feeling. Anyone else try something like this? I'd love to hear your experiences!

Beer bottle. Hammer handle. Screw driver. Fruit. Vegetables...

i have tried everything that vaguely resembles a cock honey as well as the handle of the toilet brush , scent bottles ,the handles of kitchen utensils and ice pops and wine bottles and chocolate bars ,it all makes me feel very naughty and turns me on .

The best I've tried was one of those cooked sausages you get in foil vacuum packs. it was about 5 iches around and 13 long, i soaked it in hot water before sucking it down my throat and slowly fucking myself with it! it was amazing i came so HARD!!! try it and thank me later :)

Back