The Revival OOC (Closed for the writers of this thread)

Excellent! So here's how I see the next little bit going...

Tess needs to get an intro post up, and then

- Preacher and his wife for a bit, to establish their 'home life' as it were.
- Preacher pays a visit to the Mayor to introduce himself and formally invite her to the Revival (with a bit of a cameo by Vivi)
- Get the revival started that night, while will involve everyone for a short time (excluding, potentially, our mayor if she declines afore mentioned invite)
- Follow Brit and LCN's characters out of the revival, to establish their relationship

Good? Bad? Suggestions? Complaints? More question marks?

ok. I have to write something else first and then I'll work on that. I'll try not to make it a lengthy novel but if I have to improvise, I can't promise that!

ok. I have to write something else first and then I'll work on that. I'll try not to make it a lengthy novel but if I have to improvise, I can't promise that!

I think I can safely say that you write well enough that no one is going to complain about the length.

Size doesn't matter, right everyone?

Right?

Hello?

I think I can safely say that you write well enough that no one is going to complain about the length.

Size doesn't matter, right everyone?

Right?

Hello?

Well, thanks. As for the last part, I'm not going to touch that one.

Hahaha! Haha! Hah. hah...

It totally does matter.

Where the religion of Rapture was objectivism, here it is nationalism (they literally worship Washington, Franklin, Jefferson), flavored with racism and christianity. It is quite the modern commentary.

Ahhhh. Now I REALLY want to play. :(

Actually, funny:

tumblr_mkl89kK6Jc1qabkrxo2_r1_500.png

that made me think of the last post, because I had thought of referencing that song.

Actually, funny:

tumblr_mkl89kK6Jc1qabkrxo2_r1_500.png

that made me think of the last post, because I had thought of referencing that song.

And, she's such a well-done character. So much better than most of the 'partner' AI you run into.

Also, the way she'll sit on a bench or look at a billboard while you're doing stopped doing something you don't need her for is really nicely done. So much more natural than AI that just stands and stares at you.

So I had a thought.

At this point, Levi is leaving to meet with the mayor for the first time. Vivi will have a post or two, since she'd probably be the first person he encountered in her office, and then the first face-to-face with the mayor.

The way I've imagined things so far, at least at the beginning stages, is sort of things being 'handed off' as people move about. So the first night of the revival, Brit and LCN's characters will be there, and then at the end of the revival that night we'll stick with them instead of with Levi and let the relationship between them build.

At this point, we could do the same with Vail and Vivi's characters, and after the meeting with the mayor stick with them for a short period to build whatever connection there may be between them, along with anything else that either of you wanted to introduce about your characters at that point.

Ideas? Opinions?

So I had a thought.

At this point, Levi is leaving to meet with the mayor for the first time. Vivi will have a post or two, since she'd probably be the first person he encountered in her office, and then the first face-to-face with the mayor.

The way I've imagined things so far, at least at the beginning stages, is sort of things being 'handed off' as people move about. So the first night of the revival, Brit and LCN's characters will be there, and then at the end of the revival that night we'll stick with them instead of with Levi and let the relationship between them build.

At this point, we could do the same with Vail and Vivi's characters, and after the meeting with the mayor stick with them for a short period to build whatever connection there may be between them, along with anything else that either of you wanted to introduce about your characters at that point.

Ideas? Opinions?

Sounds good. What's the format for the actual revival anyway? You're going to order that too, right?

I'd like a more coherent list of interactions. So I created one, because organization.

1. Levi & Ali
  2. Ali & Levi
  3. Levi and Miranda
  4. Miranda and Levi
  5. Levi
  6. Cathy
  7. Ali
  8. Miranda
  9. Beth
  10. Virgil

The individual posts are those at the actual revival. I think we should hear from everyone, but I put them in no particular order.

EDITED!

I'd like a more coherent list of interactions. So I created one, because organization.

1. Levi and Ali
  2. Ali and Levi
  3. Levi and Miranda
  4. Miranda and Levi
  5. Ali and Miranda
  6. Miranda and Ali
  7. Levi
  8. Cathy
  9. Ali
  10. Miranda
  11. Beth
  12. Virgil

The individual posts are those at the actual revival. I think we should hear from everyone, but I put them in no particular order.

I added in a scene between Ali and Miranda.

1. Levi and Ali
  2. Ali and Levi
  3. Levi and Miranda
  4. Miranda and Levi
  5. Ali and Miranda
  6. Miranda and Ali
  7. Levi
  8. Cathy
  9. Ali
  10. Miranda
  11. Beth
  12. Virgil

I like it!

Sounds good. What's the format for the actual revival anyway? You're going to order that too, right?

Yeah.

It's going to be a little tricky, but I think I'll have it so people arrive, Levi's part in it will have maybe two posts, one beginning and going into things, and then a post from everyone after that, and then one ending it, and another round from everyone, and then we'll stick with Brit and LCN for a time from there.

Back