Being Neighborly

He used her gesture to let his eyes slide over her. God she was perfect. Full chest, slim waist, curving hips, slender thighs, and a delicious ass. He chuckled at her couch potatoe comment

"Sure, and it's ok. You can tell me it's a shotty sandwich" he said with a smile as he grabbed his drink

"Let's go look at my girl" he told her as he lead her to his garage

The room was far better kept then her dads, and he stopped in the small hall, waving for her to pass by.

"Come on couch potatoe, tell me what you think" he said with a smile as he stopped in the hallway waiting for her to pass

Ashley giggled a little as she passed Mr. Vance, knowing that he probably just wanted to get a good look at her ass. She didn't mind. She was comfortable with her body, and she didn't mind people looking, in fact, sometimes it kind of turned her on when they did. The teenager made sure to give her hips a little extra wiggle as she walked down the hallway in front of her neighbor.

"So, what's wrong with your car?" the redhead asked as they reached the entrance to the garage. "Performance issues?"

He watched as she slid by him, his eyes dipping down to watch the tops of er tits jiggle ever so softly as she passed, then he chased after her, watching he swaying hips make her ass jiggle ever so deliciously as she headed into the garage

"Sort of. It's still not running" he told her with a grin as he followed her. He had wanted to see what she thought, or at least her reaction. But being able to openly oggle was much better

She stopped when she opened the door, and he accidentally barged into her. He knocked her forward, his hand shot out around her waist, and he pulled her close, pressing her full ass into his groin, and he could feel the heft of one breast just over his thumb

"Sorry. I didn't see you stop" he said, and he hasn't been watching, he'd been staring at her ass

"I didn't want to knock you over, again" he said with a smile, his lips just
Next to her ear, and his eyes staring down the low top, aching to see more of her full cleavage

After a moment he slowly released her, savkring that last second of her ass pressed against his groin

"So what do you think?" He asked as he gestured to the Jerry red mustang, all the body work was exquisite, it was up on blocks, and the hood was up, but beyond that it was in mint condition

"I started with the body, work I could do, and now it's into the heart of the beast, which has taken a considerable amount of time" he said as he nudged her in

Ashley was still smiling to herself at the rather obvious attempt Mr. Vance made to look down her shirt as she walked by, when suddenly she felt him bump into her from behind. The momentum nearly sent her sprawling forward onto the floor, but before she could tumble over, she felt a hand snake around her midsection and pull her back. Mr. Vance kept her from falling, but the teenager couldn't help but notice that he held her a little tighter to his body than was necessary, and for much longer than necessary. She could feel him grind his hips against her ass and his hand was just inches below her tits as he held her tight.

The teenager was shocked at how bold the middle aged man was being. She'd known plenty of guys her own age that would try to talk dirty, even a few that had been brave enough to cop a cheap feel, but she'd never known someone her dad's age who would do something like that to a teenage girl. Most of them liked to look but were too scared to touch.

Mr. Vance was definitely not scared, Ashley thought as she entered the garage and got her first look at his car. "It's nice," she answered. "I think my dad used to have one of these when he was younger."

The teenager feigned interest, circling around to the opposite side of the car and leaning down over the engine, giving her neighbor a spectacular view down the front of her tank top as he C Cups threatened to fall completely out.

"What are you going to do to it next?"

He followed her in, smiling as she slowly circled around the car. Her eyes glued to the classic American muscle. She glanced down into the open hood as he stepped up to the other side, then she leaned over

His eyes almost popped as she leaned in. Her stomach pressed against the side of the car, and as she looked down, her breasts heaved at the top of her tank top. With nowhere to go but up, he almost groaned as her soft pale breasts billowed out if the low neckline, a delicious line of cleavage forming that practically made him drool

"Well I've gotten the transmission all cleaned up and I have to mount it, but before I can do that I've got to get a couple of the pulley wheels for the timing belt ou of the way" he told her as he glanced down into the engine

"There are two here" he said as he gestured to a gap on his side, "and one just below you here" he said as he slid his arm out if the gap on his side, and slid it down underneath if her, his elbow brushing the slope of one generous breast. He smiled atthe warm soft feel of her body, the heat pouring from her

"You see the little grooved wheel here" he asked, " that's the pulley I have to move first" he said as he glanced down at her billowing breasts, stopping to stare. With his elbow pressed against it, he swore her tit had to pop out, but it didn't, but good lord did it come close

He withdrew his hand

"So I'll go underneath the car, and you hold it so it doesn't fall on me. And hand me any tools I need. What do you think?"

Ashley nearly laughed when her neighbor started talking about 'mounting' stuff, but managed to fight it off, deciding he was actually serious about the whole muscle car thing. She pretended to be listening as he started explaining about the parts and stuff, but really she was just bored. The redhead did catch Mr. Vance looking at her tits at least twice, not that she blamed him since she was putting them on display for him.

Of course, when he 'accidentally' brushed his arm against one of her boobs, then pushed his elbow against it, she decided he might be getting a little too frisky, but she didn't say anything. She decided to see just how far he was willing to push his luck.

"So I'll go underneath the car, and you hold it so it doesn't fall on me. And hand me any tools I need. What do you think?" he asked.

"Sure, whatever," the teen answered as she brushed some dirt from her chest, causing her tits to bounce and jiggle. "You just tell me what to do and where you need me."

He pulled his hand free from the engine, and watched her brush at her swollen breasts, the flesh moving hypnotically. He shook his head for a moment. Then he grabbed a wrench from the box he had gotten from her garage.

"Alright. Reach down and hold onto that pulley as I loosen it" he told her. Then he walked around to the front of the car, and wriggled underneath it. Through the gap along the engine block he could see her full breasts in that snug top aching to escape again, so he took his time unscrewing the two belts that held the assembly together as he gazed openly at the expanse of soft flesh spilling out of the too of her tank top, his cock beginning to thicken in his jeans

"Almost there. Hold onto it" he said as the second bolt came free and the pulley popped free

He slid out from beneath the car and came around behind her, his crotcj pressing up against her ass as he leaned over her, reaching out beside her arm, get plump ass pressing softly into his swelling groin

"Alright, hand it to me"

Leaning over the open car engine, Ashley did her best to follow Mr. Vance's instructions even though she didn't really understand what he was doing. She wished she had worn some gloves though, realizing that she was probably getting grease or oil on her hands as she brushed against the inner workings of the engine.

The redhead nearly dropped the part when she felt her neighbor move up behind her and lean over her, his crotch pressing firmly against her ass. She was almost positive that she could feel a slight bulge in his pants this time and it seemed to wedge directly between her ass cheeks, grinding against her as he took the pulley from her hands. Jesus christ, why didn't he just whip it out right there, she thought, shocked by his forwardness, but smiling at the same time.

He breathed her scent in deeply as he stood behind her, enjoying the moment of her plump ass against his hips. But he didn't want to linger to long. He stepped back, and noticed the small smile on her face. Had she noticed? Had she liked it? He wondered to himself as he set the pulley over on the bench

"Alright. I think that to get the other two your gonna have to slide underneath the car with me" he told er as he turned back to the car. She still stood there resting in the car and he smiled at te view of that plump ass, walking around to the other side

"Come in over here and slide in with me" he said as he dropped to the ground, and slipped under the car. He waited for her to join, curious if she might be taking her time. His groin had begun to stiffen and he knew there would be a swollen bulge along one of his thighs where his member was trapped

The red haired teen wasn't really keen on the idea of crawling underneath Mr. Vance's car. She'd already gotten dirty just leaning over the top of the car, she couldn't imagine how dirty she might get underneath it. As he got down onto the ground she hesitated, trying to think of a good way to get out of it, unfortunately nothing came to mind. Oh well, at least I'm not wearing good clothes, she told herself as she eased herself down to the ground.

Just before her neighbor slid underneath the car, Ashley noticed a rather prominent bulge in the front of his pants. She'd felt the bulge against her ass when he'd leaned against her, but it looked even larger now. She giggled a little at the thought of the older man getting hard because of her.

A moment later she slid under the car next to Mr. Vance, looking at all of the metal and the tubes and things she couldn't possibly name. "Okay, now what?" she asked, turning her head to look at her neighbor.

He smiled as the sexy little teen slowly wiggled underneath the car with him. The space want too cramped, but it certainly wasn't roomy. He glanced up at the engine when she asked what was next

"Ok well it's the same as before. You hold onto this" he said as he pointed to another pulley, "while I loosen it" he told her, grabbing his wrench by his side, he reached up and began cranking the bolt free

He smiled to himself as she reached up. And as she did, with every crank if his wrench , his elbow slid over her breast

"Sorry" he said with a smile as he did it again, watching the way her flesh jiggled

"Almost there" an again and again his and caressed the soft supple flesh if her teenage body, his cock stiffening, growing thicker, and longer, and harder.

God, what a freaking pervert, Ashley thought to herself as Mr. Vance's elbow rubbed against her boob for the millionth time. He just kept doing it, pretending that he was focused on his engine. The least he could do is slip a twenty into my garter, she joked to herself.

Despite the objections in her head, the redhead's body was beginning to respond to the stimulation, her nipples swelling up and growing hard. She kept thinking about that big bulge in her neighbors pants, too. She knew, with his body so close to hers that his cock was close. Close enough that she could reach out and touch it if she wanted. A part of her did want to, but she knew she shouldn't. He was probably thirty years older than her, not to mention one of her dad's best friends.

"Got it?" the teenager asked, wondering how much longer he was going to accidentally rub her tit.

"Yep that's it" he said as the bolt plopped out and the pulley fell into her hand

"Now just one more over there" he said as he gestured to the last pulley. This one was low and positioned between the two of them. He twisted slightly, his head shifting and giving a great view down hertop. He smiled to himself, this was gettin better and better, as he shifted he felt his bulging groin tub against one of her thigh. He reached up and the ratchet slipped. It was the wrong size

"Can you grab the other wrench nits stuck under my leg. Right between us" he said as he twisted. Acting as if he was trying to make room, and shifting his cock so she would not be able to avoid it when she fumbled about for the wrench

Ashley was just anxious to get out from under the car, the idea of being underneath the massive car scaring her just a little, so she was happy to get whatever tool Mr. Vance needed for him. She squirmed slightly, trying to reach down next to his leg to find the wrench he'd asked for, and in the process she pressed her boob against his chest and gave him a perfect view down her shirt. Oh well, let him look she thought, maybe he'll bust a nut and we can stop playing these games.

Her neighbor had said that the tool was beneath his leg, but when the redhead reached down all she felt was the large bulge in his pants. It was definitely big, and only semi-hard at that point, which meant it was probably going to get bigger once he got fully erect. Not that you'll be around to see it, she told herself as she moved her hand below his leg and grabbed the wrench.

"Got it," she announced pulling it up and laying it on his chest.

He felt her twist, one full breast sliding against his chest. He looked down to see the top of her snug tank top filled with a swelling breast. Twisted and pressed as they were her gorgeous flesh was forced to the neckline the view was intoxicating and he felt his member swelling. Just then her hand slid along his cock as she reached for the wrench. He barely bit back a groan at the brief contact, but all too soon her hand returned to place the wrench on his chest

"Thanks. There is no way I could have twisted to get that" he told her as he tried to seem professional, all the while that image of her tit nearly popping free filled his mind

"Alright now for the last one" he said as he reached over her, but the angle was all wrong

"Here you loosen the bolts and I'll hold it up" he said as he handed her the wrench, "it's on the wrong side for me to get" he told her as he twisted to hold the pulley. This time his face was turned to her chest, just below her head, and he openly oggled er flesh, the neckline inches from his face. He could see her nipples standing up through the thin fabric. Her breasts were twin melons standing out on her chest and he licked his lips, hungering to taste that pale succulent flesh as he held the pulley wheel and she began to loosen the bolts. As he turned his groin slid along her thigh, the lump in his shorts rubbing her toned thighs as he twisted to reach the assembly

Being so close to Mr. Vance, their bodies pressed together in the confined space, Ashley found herself beginning to get more aroused. She was surprised considering how much older her neighbor was, but there was no denying that her body was responding, her nipples growing hard and her pussy beginning to grow wet. She knew it was partially her fault, the way she'd been flirting with him and allowing him to touch her 'accidentally'. At first that was all it was, just playing around, a little harmless flirting, something she'd done with guys before, but now it wasn't funny. Now she was starting to get worked up.

The feel of Mr. Vance's erection rubbing against her leg wasn't doing anything to quell her desire either. It felt like his cock was made out of steel and the size of a baseball bat. The redheaded teen forced herself to focus on the instructions he was giving her regarding the engine part they were trying to remove. Slowly the part began to loosen. By that time, Ashley was so focused on what she was doing, that she didn't even notice when her shirt shifted slightly, one of her nipples popping out of the shirt.

"Okay, I think I got it," she announced triumphantly as she loosed the last bolt.

He watched her breasts swell and flex as she reached up to work the bolts loose. The first two made her body undulate deliciously. But her shirt was stuck between their two bodies, and the third bolt higher up. She stretched to reach it

With her shirt trapped and her body stretching, his eyes bulged as one pert nipple slipped free from her shirt. The material stretched taught, but her flesh slid out, one dark red nipple slipping out from under her neckline just inches from his face. His cock throbbed against her as he stared at the young perfect flesh of her breast.

He was doing it before he realized it. As she told him she had it, he leaned over, holding the pulley assembly, as his lips brushed over her exposed nipple. He sucked the hard flesh into his mouth as her sudden gasp brought him back to reality. But he didn't stop. He sucked harder on the nub if hard flesh, still holding the freed pulley up against the engine block

It took Ashley a long moment to realize what was happening. Bewildered, she stared down at her olden neighbor as he sucked on her exposed nipple, her jaw dropping open. Had he pulled her shirt down to reveal her nipple or had it popped out on its own? And at this point, did that really matter. As the teenager tried to ask him what exactly he thought he was doing, instead all that issued from her mouth was a strangled sound, half gasp, half moan.

After all of the flirting and teasing of the last hour, Mr. Vance's tongue and lips on her swollen nipple felt soothing and she found herself unable to think about anything except that feeling...and the feeling of his erection rubbing against her leg. Instead of trying to push him away or ask him to stop, the redhead moved one of her hands back down between their bodies and began to stroke the bulge in his pants firmly.

He had no idea what had over taken him, well not really, it was obvious. That dark pink nipple right in front of his face, standing so rigid that it called to him from the peak of that soft full breast

The warm flesh was now trapped between his lips, his tongue lapping over it lazily. He expected that at any moment she would shove him off, or at the very least protest. She didn't

He felt her hand come down from the engine block, slip between their bodies, and slide along the length of his trapped shaft. Her delicate fingers gliding over his hard cock trapped in his jeans. He groaned into he breast as her hand rubbed his groin, but trapped under the vehicle as they were it was impossible for them to move. He desperately wanted to get her out from underneath so he could ravage her young pert body effectively, but he didn't dare stop, paranoid to break the spell that had her yielding to him

His arm still had the pulley assembly and he carefully wriggled it free, gently setting it to the ground beside her. Then he had a free hand. It slid over her shoulder, down over the covered flesh of her other breast, trailing over the full mound, his fingers caressing her trapped nipple. The ln his hand slid down that full soft curve, trailed over her flat stomach and down over her tight pink pants. His hand slipping between her thighs, gently running up and down over her sex he could feel the heat pouring off of her soft mound, the thin fabric hot and damp to the touch

Ashley wasn't even aware just how turned on she was until she felt Mr. Vance's hand slip between her legs and begin to rub her through the thin fabric of her pants. She was wet, really wet! And with her neighbor's mouth on her exposed nipple, and his fingers rubbing her warm pussy, she was only going to get wetter. The redhead began to stroke the older man's erection even more firmly, fascinated by the feel of his cock growing bigger and harder beneath her touch.

It wasn't easy, but somehow the teenager managed to locate her neighbor's zipper and quickly pulled it down, then slowly maneuvered her hand into his pants. A moment later Ashley had bypassed Mr. Vance's underwear and had managed to press her hand against the top of his dick.

"God, you're fucking huge," she whispered as she tried unsuccessfully to wrap her fingers around his manhood but settled for just stroking the top.

His lips slide over her breast as he suckled her flesh, sucking as much of the soft mound of her flesh into his mouth as he could, again and again and again

He groaned as he felt her delicate hand somehow work it's way into his pants, the hot feel of her flesh as she tried to grab his fat cock. He let her tit slip free from his mouth when she gasped at the size of her little prize

"Wanna see it? " he asked as he kept his hand rubbing back and forth over her mound. He knew she did. Now that he had her all worked up, now that he had her pussy wet, and now that her mind was racing at the prospect if his member

"Let's get out from under here and let me show you the backseat of my car" he said with a smile as he waited for her response, his hand never ceasing it's playful strokes of her sweet sex, damp and hot underneath those tight pants

Hearing the suggestion, Ashley carefully removed her hand from Mr. Vance's pants and then managed to push herself out from beneath the car. As she stood she pulled her pants up and then arranged her shirt so that her tits were once again covered. Shit, was she really going to do this? Was she really going to fuck a guy her dad's age, and a friend of her dad's? Whatever doubts the redhead had vanished a moment later as her neighbor stood up next to her and she got a good look at the massive bulge in his pants.

Fuck yes I'm going fuck him! she decided.

Suddenly feeling more aggressive, Ashley pushed Mr. Vance against the car door and dropped to her knees in front of him. She unbuttoned his pants and ripped them open, then yanked his underwear down, his massive cock springing out into her face.

"Holy Shit!" she said as she stared at the cock swinging in front of her.

He smiled to himself as she suddenly slid out from under the car. He worked his way out and stood up beside her. Suddenly wary at the sight of her

She had tucked her tit back into her shirt, and adjusted her pants so that he wondered if he had made a grievous error

He was shocked as she turned to stand in front of him, shoving him back against the car. She suddenly dropped to her knees and tore at his pants. He groaned Ed as she tugged his underwear down, his immense erection suddenly freed

He grinned down at her as his fat 11 inch cock bobbed in front of her face. The hot veiny shaft of meat filling her eyes. Those eyes bulged as she spoke, she hadnt seen anything like it apparently

"Oh you like it do you? Well I must say you've got one of the prettiest tits I've ever seen, I can't wait to get a look at the pair of them" hetold her with a smile as he shifted, making his cock sway back in forth in from of her eyes entrancing her

Back