Eel-lane's Memory( WIP)

sexcnerd

Virgin
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Posts
5
Don't judge this story before you have read it in its entirety...


The sounds of the waves crashing against the waves woke her from her daydream, she had been thinking about him quite often since she read the newpaper article last Friday.

" Man found dead amongst Bleechers..."

Making a mental note to see what bleechers meant she couldn't help wondering if it had anything to do with the phone call she received two nights ago. Glancing at her wrist watch she realised she had no time to brood over it, she needed to go fetch her car from the cleaners and pick her sister up from the airport. This was going to be an eventful weekend. Having not seen her sister since the argument they had the last time they spoke, she was convinced she would not speak to her sister anytime soon or most probably not at all.


Checking if they cleaned the car to her standards , she got in and made for Vaseline Airport, repeating over and over in her head the name of the airline," Blue Seal ,......" In her mind she arrived there sooner then expected.....


She took a moment to compose herself.

" She probably forgot to come," exclaimed Eel-Lane's sister Jar-Knee-An.
"There she is , Genie," her daughter Dam-Me interrupted. Knowing that later she would get reprimanded for calling her mother that name and the thought made her wet her panties..

Eel-Lane looked at her neice and wished she could rip the clothers from her body and fuck her right there for all the world to see.


" Eel-Lane I hope you don't mind but we brought our dog with."
And there he was the love of her life, the dog came bounding up to her and sniffed at her crotch. Dogs could sense when a woman was in heat.
" Let's go home" she said , flushed

At Home
They all went to the kitchen and had some snacks. Dam-Me decided that she would tell her mom to punish her now in front of her aunt so "Genie", who got that name from the miracles she performed in bed stripped her daughter down to the nude in the kitchen and starts caressing her boobs making them stand at full attention and then she kissed her and told her to lay down on the table and the she proceeded to eat Dam-Me's pussy out til she came. Eel-Lane got turned on and decided to join in while Genie saw to her daughter,Lane saw to her sister and started to rub her pussy through her crotch and then she tugged her panties off and began circling her clit and flicking it every now and again , seeing her neice was close to orgasm her sister stopped licking and pushed Lane away..
After awhile the dog , Dick, came bounding into the kitchin jumped onto Lane and attempted to fuck her through her pants but Genie pulled him off and chased him away.
" Why did you do that?" She moaned.
" 'Cause I am older I say who fucks who when."
To be continued
 
The forum is for providing comments on stories already published to Literotica, not stories texted here that haven't gone through the Literotica selection process yet. The Web site controls selection and doesn't accept some types of stories. When you just post them to the forum, you are circumventing the Web site's right to select.
 
If you have an account at Literotica (which you obviously do, because you are posting), you can submit a story for selection into the Literotica file. The directions for doing so start here: http://www.literotica.com/storyxs/writ_stor.shtml, and this page can be found by going to the "Story" page and clicking on "Submit."
 
Like SR said, this isn't the place for posting stories. But before you do submit it...

Don't judge this story before you have read it in its entirety...

[snip]

To be continued

How can people "read it in its entirety" if you haven't finished it yet?

Also, you may want to do some spell/grammar checking.
 
Back
Top