Anonymous Secrets Thread

New Secret

Male 20 - I broke my hand during sex because I saw a spider on the wall and punched it. It didn't hurt until right after I finished, then I had to have her take me to the hospital.
 
New Secret

Female 26- My favorite game is to see if I can make gay guys get an erection. I always win.
 
New Secret

Female 51 - I started masturbating when I was 12. I would rub myself on my bed post. I taught a lot of my friends to do it. I tried to teach a boy from my neighborhood and I couldn't understand why he didn't feel the same thing.
 
New Secret

Female 34 - Sex Just keeps getting better and better and better the older I get. I think its because I trust my body now.
 
New Secret

Female 25 - When I was 20, I had sex with a friend of my family. It happened in the bathroom at my grandparents home. He was 54. Only happened that one time and I haven't seen him since, but I still think about it all the time.

(Editors note: This is super hot!!!)
 
Don't forget to keep your secrets coming.

Either PM me or what's much better is to email me directly. Paulmurry85@gmail.com

Remember I will remove all of the identifiable information from the email and post it anonymously. After all that's the whole point of this thread, now isn't it.

Thank you for all of the new secrets that are sitting in my in box. I'm traveling today and I'm posting during layovers. I should make it through all of them today.
 
New secret

Male (age withheld)- I love my wife, but I think her pussy stinks.
 
New secret

Female 40 - I’m a feminist. I’ve written articles for Ms Magazine. My biggest fantasy is to have a man physically dominate me while he forcefully fucks me against my will. I can’t do anything to stop him, he’s so powerful. In my fantasy he calls me his “slutty little cunt”. It makes me feel guilty how much this fantasy turns me on.
 
New secret

Female 22- when I was *edit* I spent the night at my friends house. It was a sleep over for her birthday. After everyone else went to bed I decided to take a shower because one of the other girls had spilled a little coke in my hair and it was sticky. When I got out of the shower my friend’s father was standing in the bathroom watching me, just as casually as you can imagine. I was *edit* going on 35, so I decided to let him. After my initial shock, I stepped out of the shower, dried off, combed my hair and brushed my teeth all without covering up. We made polite conversation, and talked about the party and my school and his work. The whole time he just stared at my body. I even made sure I was facing away from him when I bent over to pick up my panties off the floor so he got a good look at my ass and between my legs.

I was a virgin, and had never even kissed a boy at that point, but I developed very early, and so a lot of guys thought I was older than I really was, or just didn’t care. But he knew I was in his daughters class. He knew I was only *edit*

I have never been so turned on in my life! If he would have tried anything I would have let him do whatever he wanted. But he didn’t. He just stood there leaning against the counter until I was dressed and I walked out of the bathroom. I went back to my sleeping bag and fingered myself as quietly as I could so I didn’t wake up any of the other girls.

Every time I went over to her house after that I always found a reason to take a shower and I always left the door unlocked.
 
Last edited:
New secret

Male 18 - it really pisses me off when guys my age sleep with a teacher and she gets arrested and fired. I feel like if people just realized it was a victimless crime it would happen a lot more. I would kill to fuck my English teacher.
 
New secret

Female 36- I’m 36 and haven’t slept with anyone since the divorce. I shave my bikini area every day because I like the way it looks and feels. I’m really scared that if a guy ever sees it, he’s going to think I’m a slut. I would love for some guys to reply and tell me what they think. Or women who are in the same position as me. What do you do?
 
New secret

Male- I pretend that all guys with man bun are bald and are just using it to cover up their bald spot.
 
Neruda--I remember this thread from long ago - I didn't know you'd renewed it -- thank you! Wonderful posts you convey.

To females posting here anonymously - thank you!

Gabriel
 
Neruda--I remember this thread from long ago - I didn't know you'd renewed it -- thank you! Wonderful posts you convey.

To females posting here anonymously - thank you!

Gabriel

Gabriel, thank you for the kind words. I just started it up again two days ago. I think I’m at the point where I can keep up with it again. I’m hoping there is enough interest in it to sustain it and people keep their secrets coming in. It’s really nice to have a previous reader come back to enjoy it this time around. Thank you.

As for the women that contribute... I have to be honest, I agree with you. It really turns me on. I’m glad they trust me enough to share with me, and I know everyone else appreciates the secrets as well.

I would like to get to the point where there is more discussion about the secrets like last time. I think that was really fun.
 
New secret

Male - I worry that every woman I have been with thinks my dick is too small.
 
New secret

Female- maybe 15 years ago I read an article about an Italian study on what happens to women that take viagra. They had to cancel the study because the women were supposed to stay monogamous, but most of them took multiple sex partners and invalidated the study. What stuck with me is that some of the women reported that sex was better then they had ever expirenced before. They almost became addicted. I want to try it and see for myself. Even if it made me cheat on my husband, I still want to do it.
 
Female - I've taken more nude pictures of myself for listers than for my boyfriend.
 
Male 48- I'm a college professor and I've traded grded for sex. The girls always act like it's a bargain.
 
New secret

Female 25- everything my boyfriend owns has pockets. Even his underwear!!! It makes me so fucking mad! One day I'm going to cut the bottoms out of all of them.
 
Back
Top