Protection (closed)

Sighing as Alan pulled her close after she’d cum, Michaela grinned at his comment. She moaned as her nipples pressed into his chest, her hand grabbing his wrist and pressing his warm palm against the aching point.

“Well, her mommy is definitely on the road to being happy.” She said softly as she pressed her lips against Alan and pressed him on his back. She straddled his hips and gently lowered herself onto his length. Her passage stretched easily around him, still fluttering from her recent orgasm.
 
Looking into your eyes as you straddle me . . . momentarily looking down my body as you begin to cover my shaft with your warmth . . . and unbelievable wetness. Then back into your eyes filled with desire . . . to pleasure and to be pleasured.

As you reach full penetration and wriggle around . . . to tease? Or to insure that you have all of me inside you? I reach up with both hands and press against your full breasts . . . feeling the still pointed nipples against the palms of my hands. As I rub my hands over your nipples, I feel a little squirm on my hips . . . think I know where the nerves iin you nipples are attached . . .

"I know someone else who is 'on the road to being happy' too!"
 
Last edited:
Michaela smiled down at Alan as he cupped her breasts, his words echoing her own. She was falling head over heels for this man, but she had learned to keep her heart guarded. She wanted to let down that defense with him, but she’d been burned in the past. She would have to see how this relationship worked out.

She tested a rhythm, sighing as Alan’s cock stretched her deliciously. Her hips were moving over his, her body rising and lowering over his hard length. She gasped as he touched places inside of her that she’d never imagined could be touched. Moans and sighs filled the room as the two of them moved in perfect rhythm, her eyes locked on Alan’s as they made slow love again.
 
Something about the look in your eyes tells me this is more than just a one-night (and the morning-after) stand . . . but I'm pretty sure that both of us are still more than just a little cautious about jumping too fast . . . especially with a 5-year old in the picture who still thinks her Daddy is coming home.

All those outside thoughts are pushed aside as the steady rhythm of your love-making begins to have its desired effect on me . . . god, it's incredible what I can read into your eyes as you ride me . . . my hands now on your ass, guiding you up and down . . . and sometimes holding you tight against me as I lift my butt off the bed . .

"Yes, baby . . . so good . . . so fucking good!" Not even thinking about what I am saying . .. the words just slip out between moans of pleasure . . . your back arching as we move in concert with one another . . . your eyes closed, the pleasure written all over your face . . .
 
“Alan.” She whimpered as his hands closed around the soft cheeks of her ass, moving her in a rhythm that gave them both pleasure. She whined, her eyes closed tightly against the pleasure that was building in her body. Her lips parted as her body moved above him, her breasts jiggling with the gently motion of his hips.

“Oh, baby.” She moaned, her body covering his as her lips searched for his gentle caress.

Her tongue swiped across his lips until she was allowed entrance and then her tongue dueled with his. His hips picked up their pace and it was like riding a bucking bull. She cried out her pleasure, releasing her hold on his lips as she sat back above him, her hands plucking and pulling at her nipples as her orgasm suddenly crashed over her.

“Oh!” She cried out, her hands cupping her breasts and offering them to his view as her pussy clenched and pulsed around him, her body shivering as she felt him growing within her.
 
As her orgasm gripped her body, and her pussy muscles gripped his cock, Alan was no longer in control of his own body . . . his own orgasm exploding deep within Michaela's tantalizing body, flushed from their morning of love-making . . . gutteral moans coming from his lips.

Holding your ass in my hands until the waves of orgasm have begun to subside in both of us . . . guiding your body to a collapse on my chest . . . softer kisses, yet still passionate . . . our breathing finally begins to return to normal . . "You are an incredible lover . . . and, baby . . .no question at all about how much I like you!" I want to say more . . . but, maybe later . ..

Sneaking a quick glance at the clock . . . "Looks like you've got enough time for a shower and coffee before you have to pick up Molly for lunch." But with my arms wrapped around you, holding you tight against my chest . . . I don't want to let go . . .
 
Michaela smiled at him as he said that there was no question as to how much he liked her. She pressed her lips firmly to his as her body cooled and her heart slowed. There was still so much to talk about but that could be left for the future. She laughed softly as he mentioned that it was almost time to pick up Molly.

“Why do you come with us? She likes you.” She said in an honest voice. “And it’s nice that she can have a male role model that isn’t serving 15 years for drug smuggling.”

Michaela made no move to get off his chest as he held her tightly. She traced over his bare skin with the tip of a finger, pressing her lips to the area that she traced over. “What about your kids? If we get into a relationship, what would your kids think of their father’s girlfriend being a few years older than them?”

She had always been a practical person and she wanted to cover all of her bases before she committed to something as huge as a relationship with Alan. The time with her husband had been a whirlwind of bad times and hurt feelings. They’d been married when she was four months pregnant and it had only gotten worse from there. Alan was a good man and she wanted to make sure that it was all okay.
 
"Do you think it's a good idea for me to come with you today? I would love to, but since Molly mentioned that her daddy will be calling tonight, do you want to take the chance that she will tell him about having lunch with you and me? Your call, baby."

"As far as my kids go, I don't forsee any problems . . . they have been after me for quite a few years to get on with my life. They understand what happened between me and their mom . . . so if I'm happy, they will be happy for me. Besides, I'm sure they will be more than happy to share with you everything they know about what kind of a father I was . . . and still am."

"More to talk about later, baby . . . is your shower big enough for two?"
 
“It’ll be fine.” She said as he asked if it were a good idea that he come with her to lunch. “The marriage has been over for a while now. He fooled around on me. Trust me, there’s no love lost between us. If she mentions you to him tonight, then I’ll talk to him.”

She grinned as he talked about his kids and how they would be happy for him. All of this seemed to be working out in a surprisingly neat way. Michaela laughed softly as he asked if the shower was big enough for two.

“Only if you keep your hands to yourself. We won’t have much time before we have to pick up Molly.” She slid off him, sighing as his cock fell from her body and she stood to stretch. She was sore, but in a good way, and she looked over her should at Alan as he lounged there. “Well, are you coming, old man?” She teased, giggling as he swatted her ass with his hand.
 
"I'm not the only one who seems to have a 'hands problem' here. And be careful with the 'old man' comments; I'm a very sensitive person."

Laughing as I get out of the bed and follow you into the bathroom . . . I'd follow that ass anywhere . . . you'll find out soon enough that I am an 'ass 'n leg' man; nothing wrong with a nice set of tits (especially yours) . . . but still, all you're going to have to do is shake that little butt of yours in my face, and I'm all yours . . .

Stepping into the shower while you get out towels . .. getting the water set at a nice warm termperature . . . hmmm, wonder what needs to be soaped up first?
 
“Trust me, baby, there’s nothing old about you.” She said as she went to retrieve towels as he started the shower. “If you ever need reminded of that, let me know.”

She placed the towels on the counter of the sink and then slipped into the shower behind him, sighing as the warm water cascaded over her body. Michaela looked over her shoulder as Alan stared openly at her ass and she grinned, shaking it at him as he stared.

“A little help, officer?” She asked him, handing him the bar of soap and wash cloth.
 
"Yes, ma'am" (after all you are the prosecutor in this district). Taking the wash colth, getting it wet, and lathered up with the soap and starting with your neck and shoulders . . . but just can't seem to control my hands and I start washing your butt . . . "I'm sorry, I was trying to be good" . . . then kneeling and soaping up your legs and thighs . . .

Standing up and grabbing the shower head and spraying your back . . . watching the soap run down over your butt . . . I better not even think about washing your tummy, that might get totally out of control . . . so handing you the soap and turning my back to you . . . "Your turn."
 
Michaela bit her lip to stop from moaning as he washed her skin and bottom. She glanced over her shoulder as he murmured that he was trying to be good. She sighed as the warm water trickled over her skin and the suds disappeared. She turned towards him as he said that it was her turn.

She massaged down the hard muscle of his back, her fingers digging into his ass as she soaped him up with the rag. She sprayed him down with the shower head, her hand grazing over his hip and daring to fondle his soft cock for a moment before she placed the showed head back into place.
 
"Help me understand something here., Michaela." (Using your name like I'm trying to be a bit stern with you). "You tell me to keep my hands to myself, yet you think it's ok to play touch-feely with my cock. Explain that to me, missy." (Laughing as I try to be serious.)

"OK, baby, we better get going or we'll be late, and little Miss Molly will be mad at both of us . . . even though we both have a big smile on our faces.

Quicly finishing and stepping out of the shower and grabbing the towels, handing one to you . . "If you need any help drying off, Officer Handy is right here to help!"
 
Michaela laughed at his joke, her heart feeling light and free. “Well, officer, if you won’t let me play then I won’t let you play.” She said in a serious tone, a grin splitting her face as she took the towel and dried her skin.

“Go pick me out something to wear, baby.” She said as she shooed him into the bedroom and she set about styling her hair and make up.
 
"This ought to be fun " grumbling as I start to find my way thru your closets. Only this I have to wear is what I wore yesterday, and we won't have time to run past my place for me to change. Finally finding the stuff I am looking for . . . jeans (tight I hope) and a casual top, not to sexy, but still the type that will let everyone know she is a woman!

Still walking around naked, I head back into the bathroom with my selection . . . stepping up close enough behind you to rub a "little skin" on your bare thighs . . . "How about this?"
 
Michaela looked at the clothing that he brought back with him, smiling as he rubbed against her bare thighs. “It’s perfect but no underwear? Or is that for you to know and no one else? You like the idea of knowing that I’m not wearing any panties or a bra and no one else does, huh?”

She teased him as she turned around and pressed her lips gently against his. She took the clothes from his hands and deepened the kiss before she pulled away and smiled at him.

“I’m almost ready. Would you go and make two cups of coffee? I have some to go cups in the cupboard above the sink.”
 
"Well, maybe bra and panties would be good today since we are having a 5-year old with us . . . we need to focus our attention on her. How do you like your coffee?"

Grabbing my clothes on the way to the kitchen; I can get dressed while the coffee is brewing. I'd much rather stay here and watch you get dressed, but that would end up being a distraction for both of us.

Coffee started . . . clothes on . . . hearing you coming down the stairs . . . "Let's go, baby . . . your car or mine? Might be less consipcuous if we take yours rather than my unmarked cruiser . . . everyone knows what an unmarked cop car looks like.

"Damn, sweetie, you look good . . . might have to ask you out on a real date before too long."
 
“Cream and sugar, please!” She called out of the bathroom as she finished her hair and makeup, moving into the bedroom to pull on a pair of black lace panties and a pretty patterned bra.

She pulled on the blouse, buttoning it and then she pulled on her jeans. She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair pulled away from her face and her eyes highlighted with a light dusting of makeup. She slipped into a pair of leather sandals and then felt ready to conquer the day. She blushed as he complimented how she looked, her cheeks flushing red.

“We can take mine. What do you feel like for lunch? Molly will pretty much eat anything except vegetables.” She said as she took the mug from him and grabbed her purse and keys.
 
Being the gentleman that I am (and to get another look at your ass), I follow you out the door . . . "Yeah, might nice ass there, missy."

Not used to sitting in the passenger side of a car . . . I'll try not to slam on the brakes from over here. "I'm good for anything for lunch. How about that new steak house by the mall . . . plenty of choices besides beef . . . chicken, seafood, salad bar . . . and plenty of choices for Molly."

"You sure you don't mind being seen in the company of an older man . . . especially a cop?" I know the answer, but nothing wrong with a little more teasing.
 
“Oh, Danny’s Steakhouse? I’ve been wanting to go there. Molly will like it.” She said as she pulled out of the drive and started down the street.

Michaela noticed the way that Alan tensed while she drove and she tried to hide her grin. He obviously wasn’t use to not driving and somehow it made her feel special. He trusted her enough to get him safely somewhere. That was certainly worth something to her.

“Oh, I’m not worried.” She said as she turned onto the street that would take them to Molly’s school. As she pulled up in the drive and parked the car, she turned and looked at him with a grin. “I’ll just tell them you’re my father if someone asks.” She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his, smiling as she teased him before she broke the kiss and started to get out of the car.

“Why don’t you drive us to the restaurant? I’ll just go get Molly.” She winked at him and closed the door, moving into the school to pick up her daughter.
 
Moving around to the driver's seat as you head into the school for Molly. Barely settled in and readjusting the seat before I see a blonde head flying out the front door and toward the car, with another blond beauty not too far behind.

Molly has the door open and is in the back seat grabbing at the seat belt before she realizes who is behind the steering wheel. As I see her eyes look up from the back seat, "Hi, Molly. your mom siad it would be ok if I came to lunch with you guys."

As you settle into the front seat, I reach over and give your hand a squeeze that Molly can't see. I'm sure that before too long something will happen in front of her . . . but for now I am trying to be careful. "Hi, cutie," I whisper in your direction.

"Everyone buckled in?"
 
Molly looked at Alan and gave him a shy smile. “It’s okay. Mommy said you’re going to watch the Cardinals with me on TV tonight too!”

Michaela looked at Alan as if to apologize for promising him that but she shrugged her shoulders and grinned as he whispered in her direction. “Everyone’s buckled in.” She said as she fastened her belt.

She held Alan’s hand as he drove towards the restaurant, Molly babbling on about her day as they went. She couldn’t help but think of how perfect everything felt with Alan in their lives. Molly was happy and healthy, vibrant again and she was finally feeling like her old self again.

Once at the steakhouse, they were seated in a back booth, Michaela next to Molly and Alan across from them. She let Molly point out what she wanted on the menu. Chicken nuggets with French fries. “Would you eat some green beans too?” She asked her daughter, sighing as Molly covered her mouth with both hands and shook her head. “Please, Molly? Just two or three bites is all I ask.”
 
"OK, Molly, I'll make you a deal on the green beans. I don't really like green beans myself, so I'm going to have a salad with my meal for my vegetable. So, if you want to watch the game with me tonight, if you eat three green beans, we can watch one inning before you have to go to bed. If you eat six green beans, we can watch 2 innings. Then we'll see what time it is and whether you can watch any more before bedtime. OK with Mom?"

Looking over at you as I ask if the deal is ok with you . . . and feeling a shoeless foot running up and down my leg . . . too big for Molly's foot. Hope you knock that off before we finish eating, or I just might embarrass myself when we stand up . . . I'm sure you would enjoy that!!
 
“Well, Molly Susanne? What do you say to that deal?” Michaela asked as she ran her foot up and down Alan’s leg under the table.

As Molly agreed, she smiled and placed her foot against the bulge in the front of Alan’s pants. She grinned across the table at him as she massaged against him and the waiter came for their order.

“She’ll have the chicken nuggets and fries. She also wants an order of green beans. I want the New York Strip steak, medium, with the salad and a green beans.” Michaela said, her foot tracing the length of a rapidly growing cock as she looked over at Alan as the waiter looked to him for his order.
 
Back
Top