where are the assholes

We'll discuss it after you've pussy-whipped me.

Not at all.

There is something hot about some people who have a pure "I don't give a fuck and you don't like it, fuck you and the horse you rode in on" attitude. The power of the animal within us.

I don't see how that stuff you list makes one an asshole. I can see how wanting some metro guy who is nice and sweet and gentlemanly isn't for everyone but surely you don't want to be treated like shit. I enjoy some pot and do shots and enjoy an animalistic fuck but I'm not an asshole. Unless I am and I just don't realize it.. haha..

Perfectly understandable. You want someone who can hold his own with you. You may not respect his behavior, but you respect his attitude, and his display of confidence and power. Someone like that might be worth your time and attention.

Last edited:
Perfectly understandable. Of what use is a weak sub? You want someone who can hold his own with you. You may not respect his behavior, but you respect his attitude, and his display of confidence and power. Someone like that might be worth your time and attention.

very well put

I don't see how that stuff you list makes one an asshole. I can see how wanting some metro guy who is nice and sweet and gentlemanly isn't for everyone but surely you don't want to be treated like shit. I enjoy some pot and do shots and enjoy an animalistic fuck but I'm not an asshole. Unless I am and I just don't realize it.. haha..

Channel your inner asshole, dude

Channel your inner asshole, dude

I wouldn't need to. I can be an asshole as well as being a decent person. Fuck all that groping shit. I love to dominate a bitch who needs it but I'm all for cuddling and stroking that hair I just tried ripping out of her head as I pound her from behind.

I fucking hate em. Which kind of sucks because I am one.

I suspect you are referring to the stereotype of a submissive man without power, influence, dignity, self-worth... someone who is incapable of 'holding his own' in any aspect.

Total bullshit.

I suspect you are referring to the stereotype of a submissive man without power, influence, dignity, self-worth... someone who is incapable of 'holding his own' in any aspect.

Total bullshit.

That stereotype: That's me to a T!

:D I'm dying.

Also, I'm not buying it. You're bright, you're funny, you're articulate, and you're a Brit! So what haven't you told us?

Okay, I haven't told you my shoe size. But I promise you there's no fucking correlation dammit. It's an urban myth.

I think its just the I don't give a fuck attitude.

I don't want a guy to treat me like shit, but im able to dish it back. I like pancakes in the morning and cuddling and shit, but I don't want to be fucked like he asked permission.

that's why I cant get into embarrassment and cuckolding. I like a real man. if a guy wants to share me, that's one thing, but I cant get into cuckolding. its a fine line that's all about attitude

I don't want a guy to treat me like shit, but im able to dish it back. I like pancakes in the morning and cuddling and shit, but I don't want to be fucked like he asked permission.

that's why I cant get into embarrassment and cuckolding. I like a real man. if a guy wants to share me, that's one thing, but I cant get into cuckolding. its a fine line that's all about attitude

It's really about finding someone with the same kinks. Not all sub men like humiliation, cuckolding, etc. My understanding is that the one thing that seems to be consistent is that they all crave being desired, and they are pleasers. Beyond that, there is as much variety among them as there is among sub women or Dom men or switches or... :)

Yea that sounds good to me. I hope you find what you're looking for. You're hot too so I don't see why you wouldn't. We are all here for something right? I guess men ain't what they used to be.

I'm far too jealous and alpha to enjoy cuckolding. Nor am I into pain. I'm basically a dog that needs an owner. Preferably one that likes to wear heels.

...I don't want to be fucked like he asked permission...

I totally get this. The good news is, he's there to please you, so tell him what you like!

Tell him, 'Baby, when we get home tonight, I want you to fuck me like you HATE me. Got it?' Or whatever works.

I think this is pretty common. It's the same for me. Yeah, you don't want some prick who bangs your best friend (without your permission) and treats you like dirt (in a nonsexual/nonconsentual way) but you don't want some guy treating you like a glass doll either. I like/want/need to be challenged. I don't want to have a yes-man or someone I would see as weak (whether in public or not).

You want a take charge guy. Not a dom but not too far off either. They are out there. May I suggest blue-collar, works manual labor type guy? I work with 300 or so of these guys. Assholes but would destroy someone with their bare hands if they fucked with you.

Happy hunting!

Back