My Wife Showing Off Her Sexy Lingerie

voyeur4u2day

Really Experienced
Stopped by Victoria secret on my way home, she loves to dress in anything sexy. She was so excited about it she wanted to share it with everyone ! Hope you like it as much as we do ? If you'd like to share your thoughts, please do. Sure she'd love to know how everyone feels...

Attachments

• IMG_0941.JPG
    IMG_0941.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 10
Stopped by Victoria secret on my way home, she loves to dress in anything sexy. She was so excited about it she wanted to share it with everyone ! Hope you like it as much as we do ? If you'd like to share your thoughts, please do. Sure she'd love to know how everyone feels...

Would love to see more

attachment.php
Hmmmmmm, got my attention. :devil:

Love VS - and your wife!

Thanks for posting the first pic - but now we all want to see MORE!

(she's gorgeous)

Thank you for sharing

Like you I'm very voyeuristic too with quite a fetish for lingerie. Your wife looks lovely and she enjoys being admired. In the ealy years of my marriage my wife enjoyed wearing lovely lingerie and revealing dresses, tight tops and very short skirts. I got turned on watching the reaction of guys lusting after her.
She also often wore no underwear in the summer and enjoyed flashing and having outdoor sx with me hoping we were being watched.
What lovely naughty things do you enjoy. Jim

Wow

You may tell your wife she made me feel like I would really like to push myself right into her until I couldn't go any farther.

Good taste in lingerie and she makes it worth every penney!

wow, she got a lot skinnier....
attachment.php

attachment.php

Victoria's Secret?

( know that's the name of a store, but if she keeps wearing that stuff, there won't be any secrets for long) I jusr wonder what other secrets she might be keeping from us.

Great view!

Wow.. what an amazing view and such a luscious ass! the first pic is definitely a knock-out, I can't wait to see how you're going to top that.

Back