Thoughts about someone you shouldnt????

Morning All!

Wishing you all a very naughty Valentine's Day!

I look forward to hearing what you all get up to!

Hopefully ill get up to some naughty stuff myself!

Hols xxx
 
Morning All!

Wishing you all a very naughty Valentine's Day!

I look forward to hearing what you all get up to!

Hopefully ill get up to some naughty stuff myself!

Hols xxx

And a very naughty Valentine's Day to you too, Hollie :) Loving your thread by the way! ;)
 
Hi Everyone,

Sorry its been a while but had a nightmare of a time. Back on my feet now so to speak so hope we can all chat again!

H xx

Hi Hollie,

Just wanted to say i love your thread!

I have had experiences with my son which have been amazing!

I cant wait to read more about how your relationship with your father develops.

I would really like to chat with you sometime. I will drop you a pm.

best,

Laura x
 
Have you ever thought about someone in a way you should? and have you acted on it?

It will be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts

hols xx

I'm so confused.

Your title says "Thoughts about someone you shouldnt????" Shouldn't what? Shouldn't talk to? Shouldn't share a burrito with? Shouldn't put in charge of circus? Shouldn't what? The suspense is killing me!

And then in the bit that I quoted, you ask us if we've ever thought about someone in a way we should. Well... yeah, of course. There's a lot of people who I've thought about in the ways that I should think about them. Most people I know, in fact. I think very highly of most of my friends and many of the women I've dated. I've had very appropriate, respectful thoughts about the bosses in the various jobs I've worked. Many of the women I've been attracted to, I've thought about how attractive they were, how much I enjoyed talking to them and admiring their figures, and what my chances with them were. Pretty sure that's appropriate, even though it's not something to put too fine a point on.

So which is it? Thoughts we should have or shouldn't have? So confused!

(...and if it wasn't obvious, I'm kidding and good-naturedly teasing the OP a little bit)

In response to your question; yes, I've had very inappropriate thoughts about someone I shouldn't have inappropriate thoughts about.
 
Hi Hollie
I came late to your thread. Interested to know what, if anything, came of your naughty thoughts about your dad.
I am plagued by similar thoughts of stepdaughter ...
 
I sure have. For the past 15yrs I've thought about my half sister., my step sister for the past 8yrs, my MIL and my wife's best friend.
 
Yes i did, but would that be a matter of escalation, he see's me naked i see him, i touch myself he touches his self and before you know it things could be happening.

I haven't been with anyone in a sexual way for almost a year so i'm sure some of this is fad but if it isn't then what do i do xxx

I can totally see how it's wrong. But if your two consenting adults, that's fine. The only truly bad thing is any offspring

Just to have fun and get an idea of how height be thinking you should go with skimpy clothes about the house providing him with lots of glimpses of that delicious flesh

If Hulu catch him staring a lot you've got a fan

And I think that a shared madturbation is totally ok with no doubt. That's my two cents"
 
Back
Top