Her keeper. (open to one dominant and agressive male)

For a moment she wondered if she had perhaps overstepped the line a little but the look on his face told her he was going to give her whatever she asked for.. and right now she wanted him inside of her so desperatly.

"Please" she breathes out heavily as the head teases her wet pussy, "II need you now." she adds, pushing herself down trying toget what she wanted.

Finally he begins to enter her, inch after inch, her tight hole gripping his big cock as a feeling of happiness and relief overtakes her, she was getting fucked. "Yes but I'm your naughty girl" she answers breathlessly as she throws her head back moaning softly completly forgetting where they are.

"mmmm she loved his lips and teeth on her neck, "Just fuck me hard" she demands but it comes out as a question.. her hands rest on his chest, finger nails digging in.
 
AJ exults as she begs him again even as he slips in. His hands grasp her ass to keep from falling back against the steering wheel as he started to lift his hips up to meet her body.

As her fingers dig into his chest he smiles and increases his speed filling the car with the slap of their bodies as her chest starts to rub against his. He can feel her nipples stiffening even through the fabric of both of their shirts as he fills her up with his cock. Groaning passionately he loves the feel of her tight little pussy around his big cock and loves every little moan and whimper as he fucks her good and raw.

And it was best when she didn't even want him to wear a condom. The feel of her all around him filled him with lust as he claimed her body again and again.

"Hehe be careful babe. We don't want everyone to know what we're up to." He said even thoguh he loved hearing her moan as she quivered on top of his cock.
 
She gasps loudly as he grants her request and fucks her harder asd deeper forcing him to feel every single inch of him inside of her and pushing Hannah closer and closer to her fast approaching orgasm.

"Shut up" she didn't care anymore she was only focused on one thing and one thing only, he felt so big and powerful right then and she loved it. Hannah moans loudly as she throws herself backwards her chest and forward covered with a soft sheen of sweat as she hits it hard, waves on pleasure washing over her as her juices drip over his cock. She gasps softly falling forwards and resting her head against his chest as she comes down.
 
AJ smiled as she fought back at him as she became completely focused on riding his cock. She quaked back forward as she quivered and when she finally moaned out in release he was glad the windows were down or she might bring down everyone around them.

Leaning forward he kissed her lips hard and his hand wrapped up around her back pulling her close as he continued thrusting into her and shutting her moaning off as well. He didn't care about how sensitive she might be as he kept thrusting his hips against hers, she may have been sated but she had awaken his own lust as she demanded for him. He had had no intention of being left unsatisfied and he felt soon enough she wouldn't mind anyhow.

With each thrust he felt the heat in his loins boiling up and his lips pulled away from her while his left hand slipped under her shirt and squeezed her breast through her bra as he headed for his own release.
 
Hannah whimpers as he kisses her and continues to thrust, now she had cum it was a little uncomfortable, unfortunatly hannah had always been a little sensitive after sex but it didn't last for long.

She kisses him back however, not wanting to complain, her tongue sliding over his, her hands running through his hair and pulling him closer, biting on his lower lip as she moves up and down in time with his thrusts, even though she wanted to stop.

As his hand slides up her shirt, she resists the urge to giggle, she instead moves her hand to the front of her top pulling it down, and her bra, so he can see the soft mounds and little pink nipples. not wanting to take her shirt off in here, but wanting to be a good girlfriend to him.
 
AJ groaned into her kiss while her hands rung through his hair. Feeling her hands and lips all around him reminded him deep down how much he loved Hannah and wanted to make her happy while in his arms. He smiled when her teeth nibbled on his lip while she continued moving with his thrusts helping to push him more and more towards his release.

When she pulled down her shirt and bra offering up her breast to him he smiled and his hand moved out from under her shirt to grip her nice nipple. Feeling it stiffen as she continued to coat his cock in her juices pushed AJ forward the edge.

"Baby I'm gonna cum!" He warned her as his other hand kept pressing her down hard onto his cock.
 
Hannah smiles as he smiles, she liked when she could make him happy, sure they had there fights and arguments but at the end of the day she loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life as his girlfriend and hopefully one day his wife.

She moans softly as he grabs a hold of her nipples, they harden immediatly underneath his touch and she arches her back, sticking them out towards him. "mmm I love you" she whispers softly as she feels herself being held down on his hard cock, she squeezes his cock as best as she can, tightening the walls of her pussy, wanting him to cum, wanting to feel his hot cum deep inside of her, but then she remembers that they are about to go out and he's not wearing a condom.

"Don't cum inside of me" she whispers desperatly.
 
AJ doesn't nod but he accepts the situation all the same. If they were at his home or if he had a condom on he would have blew his load inside of her tight little pussy whether she wanted to or not but he didn't want her to be so dirty she couldn't walk around in the shopping center without everyone knowing what she'd done.

It only left one option. He pulled Hannah off of his cock as he started to feel all engines firing at once and positioned her to suck his cock and catch his newest offering. He felt some of her juices spill out over his chest and no doubt the seat but he didn't care, it would be a helluva lot worse to clean up spunk.

"Nyaaah!" AJ roared as he started to cum while his hand kept Hannah close by so that he'd dumb his load right into her mouth once again.
 
Hannah wasn't sure whether AJ was going to give in to her request or not, she hoped so because she knew that it would be no fun walking around like this tonight. She jumps as he pulls her off of him and suddenly she finds herself looking at his cock again.. oh he expected her to swallow it?

She looks at it as it glistens with her juices, well there was no way she was going to put that in her mouth, no matter what.

So she just parts her lips, sticking her tongue out getting ready for his cum. She hears the noise and knows it's time, sure enough spurt after spurt squirts out, some spraying across her tongue some on her face and some dripping down back onto him and the seat.

She swallows quickly and licks her lips.. before moving back, reaching down and grabbing her jeans.
 
AJ groans as he starts to come down. His eyes betray a little irritation to Hannah for not getting down on his cock again. It was just her juices and his cum what was the big deal. He muttered a curse and searched the glove compartment before finding a rag and doing what he could to clean up the cum that fell on the seat even as his cock went soft.

Then he put his tool away and zipped up and watched as Hannah shuffled back into her jeans. When she was about halfway to that he leaned over grabbing her around the back and pulling her to him and giving her a little kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks babe." He says and moves a hand over to squeeze her breast once more before he pulls up her bra and shirt for her before looking the mirror to make sure his outward appearance wouldn't show what he and her had done.

Her pussy was always so damn tight he could feel the lingering sensation and sometimes if he and her did it at night he could hardly think about anything else the morning after. Getting out of his car he looked out across the parking lot before moving over to her side and opening up the door for her after she was ready.
 
Hannah tenses as she see's the irratation in his eyes but quickly busy's herself pulling her jeans on, she didn't care there was no way she wanted to taste herself.. at all.

She smiles as he kisses her cheek, thankful he wasnt going to make an issue of it, like he could so easily do. "Anytime" she giggles, she actually enjoyed what they hdad being doing, well some of it anyway.

She finally gets the jeans on, zipping and buttoning them up just as the door opens, She smiles at AJ and climbs out. "Thank you" she says softly and shyly, blushing as she thinks about what they have just done.

"So you said I could get a dress right?" she says excitedly as she slips her hand into his, squeezing it softly.
 
"I said that or if you'd like to get something from Victoria secret." He reminded her but he softened up some feeling her fingers link with his as she squeezed his hand. It was always amusing to him seeing how shy she could look after having sex with him in the middle of a parking lot. She could be perverted one moment fingering her own pussy but then she was back to shy little Annie.

"It's your choice gorgeous." He said and let the choice go to her. He didn't mind giving some choice to her given he believed it was the best way to take a lot after her. The greatest thing was he knew how much she liked it but the little nice gestures went along way. Not that he thought he was mean he just knew sometimes she probably felt he could be rougher than he needed to be.

They went inside the shopping center and AJ looked around seeing the multitude of people all around them as they went and perused through different stores. He gave his girl a little squeeze back but otherwise waited for her to guide their direction.
 
Hannah smiles as he has to add that, she figured he wanted to go there and normally that would be a good enough reason but she figured after all she had just done for him she might as well get something out of it... And she did like getting new clothes.

"I'd really like a dress" she says as she peaks up at him from beneath lowered eyelashes, her big broewn eyes looking up at him with hope. "You don't mind right?" She adds with a smile, leaning in closer to his side as they enter the shopping centre.

Her eyes dart around and not waiting for his answer, she takes charge pulling him towards one of her favourite shops, the place she got a lot of her clothes from. As the enter Hannah practically bounces in excitment, letting go of his hand and rushing towards the back.
 
AJ smiled down at her and gave a shrug. "I told you that you could pick what you wanted to get. My treat." He told her before smiling as she moved closer to his side for a moment. Then quite suddenly she bolted away in excitement and AJ had remembered how high school girls could get so excited as Hannah was displaying right now.

He held off saying not so fast knowing he'd come off like some old dad. Instead he just focused on following her knowing that she would always come back to him.
 
Hannah glances at row after row of dresses some where short some were long, some patterened and some were plain, but all of them were so pretty. Hannah picks up two. The first a read skin tight one that dipped at the front and was about mid thigh lenth. The second was black that wasn't quite so low cut and floaty.

"Which do you think?" She asks as she spins around holding both up to AJ if he was going to buy them, the least she could do was ask his opinion.

She smiles brightly excited by the prospect of new clothes, maybe she could even get some shoes to go with it. I mean she couldn't wear a dress with flats, hannah looks at him expectantly, raising one eybrow.
 
AJ looked over both of them with a discerning glance. He liked both but since she asked he had to figure which one he'd enjoy seeing her more in and perhaps which one looked easiest for him to play with her in. The skin tight was nice and red and would look great on her but something about the black one attracted him.

"I like the black one. Not sure why." He said though he knew many more people would cast their eyes on her if she walked around in the red number. Both would look very nice on her all the same but he kind of liked how the black looked rather than the tightness of the other.

"You should try each and then I can see how you rock em." He joked as he folded his arms together.
 
The black one. As soon as he says that she stops listening to what he is saying, she had got the opinion she had wanted and now she was done. Hannah stares at the red one considering it, then shaking her head the black one was a lot better and more tasteful.

Hannah puts the red dress back on the rack, "okay black it is" she says with a small smile on her face. "Now lets go look at shoes" she says excitedly resisting the urge to show her excitent. It had been a long time since she had been shopping, it had been quite a while since they had done anything really.

She grabs a hold of AJ's hand leading her over to the other side of the shop.
 
AJ smiled at how her face lit up in a bright smile. He always liked to see her happy and as they walked over to the shoe department he pulled her close and kissed her lips before they continued moving over to the shoe department. He thought about buying the red one for her, perhaps as a gift sometime since she had seemed to like it.

"I'm sure you'll look great in that dress." He offered as they came to the selection of various shoes. AJ looked at them with a general sense of disinterest. He knew there were so many different makes and models but he hardly cared what they looked like. Shoes were shoes to him but he knew Hannah would find the pair that was just right.
 
Hannah loved shoes, even more than she loved clothes shopping "hold this for me please" she says as she hands AJ the dress and leans up on her tiptoes to press a soft kiss to his lips she was in a good mood and so was he and she was happy and wanted to keep it that way.

Hannah pulls back and smiles at him, before turning away and looking through the different shoes, she could spend hours looking through them, but she knew to well how quickly AJ could get bored so she decides to be considerate and it only takes her five minutes to pick her final three pairs of shoes to try on.

Hannah first tries on a pair of plain black strappy ones that were four inches, but it didn't matter, Hannah was small and she needed the height, she didn't expect AJ's opinion, so she quickly takes them off and tries on the next pair and then the next, eventually deciding on a completly different one.

After Hannah has chosen she hands the box to AJ, before putting the others away.
 
AJ threw Hannah and amused look as she went through her selection before she handed him her final pick. He held her dress and box and then leaned in to whisper to her. "You know you'll have to make it up to me for getting the shoes." He said with a sly grin before he pulled back and took the purchases to the counter. The shoe prices always amazed him but he paid the total and then smiled to her but let his hand glide down and squeeze her butt below where the clerk could see.

After the two started walking again and headed out across the mall towards the food court. He wasn't sure if he wanted to find something here or maybe at a restaurant near the theater.

"Just think someday so we'll probably go shopping all the time once we live together. Though I'll probably send you for groceries and basic stuff." He said thinking about what it would be like having her to himself at home. They'd still go out of course but he wouldn't have to always make nice with her parents or worry about someone finding them. It would just be him and her.
 
Hannah had expected him to say something along those lines, but she didn't mind she was just happy. "Don't I always?" she asks with a raised eyebrow. "Thank you" she adds softly and honestly, Hannah walks over to the counter with him. She blushes and avoids eye contact with anyone as he squeezes her ass, she always got embarrassed when he touched her infront of other people.

Hannah follows AJ letting him decide where they go, just as she always does, however as he mentions them living together she stiffens, she had no idea why she was so against moving in with him, she loved him and spent practically all of her time there anyway.

"Yeah... probably after college though" she says quietly, unsure if he can here or not, they hadn't really discussed what she would be doing next year.

"Oooh we should get pizza" she quickly attempts to change the subject pullinng him towards the line.
 
AJ nodded but he hadn't missed her comment about college. He didn't know what he thought about that. Sure if she wanted and he was okay with is she could go to one of the local places but he wouldn't let her run off somewhere far. He wasn't going to have them get into a long distance thing and worse distance between them would open the door for other guys to move in. He wouldn't allow that.

He was fine focusing on the choice of food however and he nodded when she said pizza. There was a place in the shopping center that smelled great. "Pepperoni and sausage and two cokes." AJ said quickly enjoying the smell of the oven baked pizza as the guy behind the counter got to it.

"So what do your folks think about college? They going to help you out with it once you graduate?" He asked her as they waited for the food to be served up.
 
Hannah thinks that she may have got away with it as AJ orders the food, she hopes that she has, the future was scary and Hannah hated speaking about it, she wasn’t even sure she wanted to go to college really, she wasn’t sure what she wanted, she just knew that she didn’t really want to talk about it.

“Yeah I assume they are going too” Hannah was sure that they would, she knew her parents felt a lot of guilt for not being around much as Hannah has grown up, they had told her they would give her as much as they could.

“I mean there should be enough for college, but I can get a job to pay for my room and living expenses” she says quietly as she looks down at her hands. “I’ve got accepted to a couple you know and there not too far away” that was only half a lie, one was twenty miles away and the other was a couple of hundred.
 
AJ smiled at her and tugged her close to him kissing her lips with a smile while his hand rested on her arm.

"You know you don't have to worry about living expenses at my place Hannah. I'm sure you'll pull your share." He said as the pizza was finished up and placed before them, he took the pizza while he let her grab the drinks. Settling down the box amongst all the other patrons of the shopping center he looked out seeing dozens of people. Some young, some older, some moms, some dads. It was always interesting seeing all the different people. One time he would have focused on other girls too. Girls in the mall always seemed to dress a bit sluttier sometimes so his eyes had keenly sought them out. But now none of them could hold a candle to the girl with him.

Opening up the box he took a slice and grinned to Hannah before he took a bite. The slice tasted great, just the right amount of sauce and cheese and crust cooked to his liking.
 
She huffs loudly, she was sure that AJ knew that she wasn’t talking about living at his place, but she accepts the kiss, puckering her lips slightly and smiling at him.

She shakes her head as she grabs the drinks and follows him to a free table, Hannah takes a seat opposite him, placing his cup in front of him before sitting down. She sets her drink on the table, taking a hold of the straw and fiddling with it nervously, stirring her drink. She was unsure of how to broach this with him.. but perhaps a public place would be better.

Letting go of the straw, she grabs a small slice of pizza, carefully picking off the sausage and pepperoni, before bringing It to her lips and taking a bite, mmm it tasted good, but she hardly cared. Chewing and then swallowing quickly.

“I’m not moving in with you” she comments before taking another bite.
 
Back
Top