Friends with Benefits? Females only

Fidelisani

Experienced
Hello, all. I've had some luck before finding like-minded women online, so I thought I'd try here. I'm a married bisexual woman who feels most complete when I have a close female companion with whom I can share intimate moments. I adore my husband (only man I need, thankyouverymuch) but long for the company of that special friend.

In the past, it's worked well when the distance is far enough apart that we don't get into too much trouble, but close enough that time zones aren't an obstacle to chatting and IRL meetings aren't out of the question. A full-time relationship is not my cup of tea, but a longer-term friendship with benefits is right up my alley.

If you are interested, send me a PM.

Oh, I should qualify something -- since anyone worth their salt would check the other posts I've made -- yes, I have a post in the BDSM personals looking for a female submissive. I have a Domme side, but that is not a requirement for me at all. Equality is just as attractive. :rose:

Hello, all. I've had some luck before finding like-minded women online, so I thought I'd try here. I'm a married bisexual woman who feels most complete when I have a close female companion with whom I can share intimate moments. I adore my husband (only man I need, thankyouverymuch) but long for the company of that special friend.

In the past, it's worked well when the distance is far enough apart that we don't get into too much trouble, but close enough that time zones aren't an obstacle to chatting and IRL meetings aren't out of the question. A full-time relationship is not my cup of tea, but a longer-term friendship with benefits is right up my alley.

Oh, I should qualify something -- since anyone worth their salt would check the other posts I've made -- yes, I have a post in the BDSM personals looking for a female submissive. I have a Domme side, but that is not a requirement for me at all. Equality is just as attractive. :rose:
I'd love to learn more! Pm me sometime.

I'm 36 married and bicurious I would love some stimulating conversation with you if you're interested.

Look no more you have found me if you like older women.

Hmm.

Still looking a bit. Have had some wonderful chats with women. Still wondering if there's anyone out there who is exactly what I need. Preferably someone with a partner already (or who doesn't want one) so she isn't disappointed in our relationship (since I am married with a family). I give a lot, but am not a partner candidate...but I'd eventually LOVE to find a forever female friend.

In the meantime... having fun chatting :)

hard to know if we can do real life meetings if i don't know where horse country is. lol. that can be a lot of places :)

hard to know if we can do real life meetings if i don't know where horse country is. lol. that can be a lot of places :)

Those seriously interested would ask that privately.... and rl meetings would be well down the road if ever.

Bump... hard to find a woman who's honest and real....

bump

Still looking for a connection.

Your honesty is refreshing!

Hello there, Fidelisani. I must say your post is remarkably similar to what I am looking for. I hope to find a long-term friendship that may include an occasional release of sexual tentions. I am here discreetly, although my relationship is rock solid stable I'm interested in creating a V poly relationship with a woman. I seem to be only attracting men posing as women or unstable ones. I have created a few fem friendships on lit and would be pleased to have a chat with you. Look over my profile, and if I seem to be what you had in mind please don't hesitate to drop me a pm. If not good luck on your search!
Brat

Back