Women with hairy muffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazybbwgirl said:
I like hair. Bodies should have some sort of hair on them. I have a hard time with all that waxed, plastic looking, bare flesh. Too kiddie like for me. I have the full bush and underarms now. And I'm loving it!
Hippy freak. :D

bill-pix-trade said:
housew15.jpg

What the hell happened to her asshole?

I like either way, but not to extremes. I like to know she is an adult, but not have to part the waves of grain to get where I'm going. I keep mine trimmed but not shaved.

bill-pix-trade said:
Women with hairy muffs ....Do you like?

Absolutely........woman in their natural state are very sensual. There's nothing more stimulating than a coiffure on the mons venus. However, I prefer the labia area to be free of hair.

dolf said:
it's from too much butt sex *nods*

anal...just say no!

I like the anal, but I don't have an outtie like that. Ugh - is that my future? Should I stop now before it's too late?

LadyFunkenstein said:
I like the anal, but I don't have an outtie like that. Ugh - is that my future? Should I stop now before it's too late?
your anus may already be doomed :(

LadyFunkenstein said:
So, I may as well continue?

Is there a such thing as anal Kegels?
it's worth a try...but not during the butt sex...in my experience men don't appreciate that :eek:

dolf said:
it's worth a try...but not during the butt sex...in my experience men don't appreciate that :eek:

See, my experience tells me exactly the opposite.

Thus the basis for the beloved Donkey Punch.

LadyFunkenstein said:

well, you have no vagina so where else are they suppose to stick it in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back