A friend of mine would like me to inform you all

sweetnpetite

Intellectual snob
that I am not so petite.

that is to say, I am short but I'm not thin anymore. although I was when I started this profile. life happened. weight was gained.

drunk people... they talk to much.

ugg... i'm such an idiot. I was drunk and I tried to log on to lit from somebody else's computer. of course it came up when they went online with my screen-name and everything. oh boy i got yelled at too. Never allowed to touch their computer again. I apologized, but i don't think I'm ever gonna live it down. :(

So . . . sweet and voluptuous?
horny-1.gif

Petite is a state of mind...

Size is a state of mind. I have known many a large gent who, now and then, has forgotten his size (and strength) and viewed himself as "little" as he hugged or snuggled. I don't know about other ladies, but I never saw any reason to disillusion them; I just did my best to squeeze them back and allowed them to snuggle in close to me even if it did cause the bed to tilt alarmingly :D

If you're still "sweetn'petite on the inside, then the outside don't matter. :cattail:

that I am not so petite.

that is to say, I am short but I'm not thin anymore. although I was when I started this profile. life happened. weight was gained.

If you're anything like the sweet n' petite Kerra Dawson:

KerraDawson1.jpg

posting_20685_lg.jpg

please please please pretty please give me a ring when you breeze into town! My number is [personal info for the purposes of hooking up with a voluptuous, sexy woman with a delicious ass is prohibited — last warning. Stop it. We know you're horny, but just stop it. — Literotica Admin.] :devil:

that I am not so petite.

drunk people... they talk to much.

fewer sweeties, my dear.
Sorry.

Happens to a lot of us. Happened to me, to tell the truth. Hopefully this year I'll be able to do something about it.

Tell your friends to get their noses out of their asses.

A little meat on the bones can be a nice thing, as long as it isn't overdone.

One of my co-workers is about five feet tall and might weigh in at 90 pounds. She thought she was so sexy until I told her I wouldn't be nterested in someone like her. I would be too worried about breaking her bones.

Cat

that I am not so petite.

Don't worry about it. ;)

Voluptuous women have been considered sexy throughout the centuries...check out the women in Peter Paul Reuben's paintings fr' instance...in fact, the word 'reubenesque' was coined to describe a full figured woman...Marylin Monroe is considered full figured by today's anorexic standards...this nonsense about 'thin is in' began in the 70's with fashion models like Twiggy and has carried on into the present.

Having sex with a skinny woman is like riding a racing bike over railroad ties; all bumps and no comfort. :D

Tell your friends to get their noses out of their asses.

A little meat on the bones can be a nice thing, as long as it isn't overdone.

One of my co-workers is about five feet tall and might weigh in at 90 pounds. She thought she was so sexy until I told her I wouldn't be nterested in someone like her. I would be too worried about breaking her bones.

Cat

There are other dangers to consider. Very thin sex partners tend to stab you with their hip bones. I was not that worried about breaking my husband's bones when he used to be thinner, but I was always having to sort of reposition him to keep from being poked but not in a good way.

An ancient Chinese saying: "Some women are beautiful to look at; other women are beautiful to enjoy." A man needs something to hold onto--tits and ass beat whatever is left.

I figure you can look good or you can feel good or you can feel good to someone else and you can only choose one.

KerraDawson1.jpg

posting_20685_lg.jpg

please please please pretty please give me a ring when you breeze into town! My number is [personal info for the purposes of hooking up with a voluptuous, sexy woman with a delicious ass is prohibited — last warning. Stop it. We know you're horny, but just stop it. — Literotica Admin.] :devil:

could be....

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 67

KerraDawson1.jpg

posting_20685_lg.jpg

What's your town ;)

Back