Lesbian hitchhiking experinces?

redder00

Literotica Guru
Hello ladies...
I'm just curious to know if someone here has had sexual hitchhiking experiences with the other women. experiences as the hitchhiker or the driver for short or long distances that ended up to sleep in the car together, or in a motel, or in one of two houses at the end .
also curious to know if someone does this professionally here (not just once and by accident). if so, plz share some tips about doing it ;)

It has always been one of my fantasies to give a ride to a pretty woman and sleep with her later. it happened once actually, but I just couldn't tell her. it'd turn to very dangerous situation, you know :confused:

:kiss::rose:

Last edited:
I do hope not; it's a beautiful picture that's in my head. đź’‹

I don't think much hitchhiking goes on anymore anyway, as no one is willing to pick up nor be picked up, let alone happening upon a lesbian. Nice profile pic by the way:kiss:

This theme is on my list for a story - I have the plot in my head but no time to set it on paper yet.
There used to be a woman on Lit and we had a bit of a thing going :devil: so it'll be based on her...

It's a hot day in the middle of nowhere and my wreck of a car has finally given up on Life. I've been totally stressing about how to get out of this mess without hitching a ride with some stranger. I can feel the pinch of fierce sun through my blouse and an uncomfortable trickle of sweat low down my spine as I shield the screen of my phone to check on bus routes.... A distant puff of white dust, held to earth by the grill of a truck, looms ever-larger down the black ribbon of highway and slows as it approaches. 'Oh shit, shit, shit. Some hick local with ideas stretching his pants. Shit, keep going, keep going' I have my story worked out - "my 'husband' is on his way thank you".
The four-by-four rolls past as slow as a lecherous smile and stops a few yards up. The engine ticks over and I can see I'm being checked out in the rear view. The rear light come on and it backs up.
"Have you got help arranged or are you in a world of shit, honey?" a woman's voices calls through the open window.
"I'm ok. Really," I lied back, trying to sound as un-English as I could.
The driver cut the engine and slid across the seat to my side.
"You English - I mean from England?"
"Uh, yea. I am," I replied but stayed where I was leaning on the hood.
"Any idea how hot it is sweetie? If you stay out there another ten you'll end up melted to the asphalt. Common, haul your ass in here and I'll drop you at the next station and they can come collect ... whatever that wreck is called."

Should I continue? I made need some help with Oklahoma expressions ... :cool:

This theme is on my list for a story - I have the plot in my head but no time to set it on paper yet.
There used to be a woman on Lit and we had a bit of a thing going :devil: so it'll be based on her...

It's a hot day in the middle of nowhere and my wreck of a car has finally given up on Life. I've been totally stressing about how to get out of this mess without hitching a ride with some stranger. I can feel the pinch of fierce sun through my blouse and an uncomfortable trickle of sweat low down my spine as I shield the screen of my phone to check on bus routes.... A distant puff of white dust, held to earth by the grill of a truck, looms ever-larger down the black ribbon of highway and slows as it approaches. 'Oh shit, shit, shit. Some hick local with ideas stretching his pants. Shit, keep going, keep going' I have my story worked out - "my 'husband' is on his way thank you".
The four-by-four rolls past as slow as a lecherous smile and stops a few yards up. The engine ticks over and I can see I'm being checked out in the rear view. The rear light come on and it backs up.
"Have you got help arranged or are you in a world of shit, honey?" a woman's voices calls through the open window.
"I'm ok. Really," I lied back, trying to sound as un-English as I could.
The driver cut the engine and slid across the seat to my side.
"You English - I mean from England?"
"Uh, yea. I am," I replied but stayed where I was leaning on the hood.
"Any idea how hot it is sweetie? If you stay out there another ten you'll end up melted to the asphalt. Common, haul your ass in here and I'll drop you at the next station and they can come collect ... whatever that wreck is called."

Yes, please continue. I lived in Oklahoma for a spell. I may be able to help with that.

"Any idea how hot it is sweetie? If you stay out there another ten you'll end up melted to the asphalt. Common, haul your ass in here and I'll drop you at the next station and they can come collect ... whatever that wreck is called."[/COLOR]

Yes, please continue. It sounds good so far, except a Murkan might say "...drop you off at the next truck stop. They'll haul that wreck 'o yers while you cool off at the diner."

You need a Murkan woman to help you with this one, but I love the idea...

Thanks both. I want to make it into a bad UK version of US lingo, but a heads up on some terms would be helpful. I'll have to dig out my notes from when she and me hooked up on Lit. I remember her description of how the air felt before a twister... she ws a much better writer than me but her passion opened my eyes.
Yes, I ought to make a start - it's been too long since I wrote summinck. Don't hold your breath though: so many projects on the go right now :)

Dollie

Yes, please continue. It sounds good so far, except a Murkan might say "...drop you off at the next truck stop. They'll haul that wreck 'o yers while you cool off at the diner."

You need a Murkan woman to help you with this one, but I love the idea...
I'm an American woman. I was born in Minnesota, raised in the midwest, and spent 23 years in Florida among the rednecks, bikers, and truckers.
What I woulda said was 'I kin give ya'all a ride to the next gas station. If they got a wrecker they kin haul that old Ford an maybe patch it back tagether with some bailin wire.'

Ain't no truck stops in the middle of no where, jist lil ole gas stations.

Thanks both. I want to make it into a bad UK version of US lingo, but a heads up on some terms would be helpful. I'll have to dig out my notes from when she and me hooked up on Lit. I remember her description of how the air felt before a twister... she ws a much better writer than me but her passion opened my eyes.
Yes, I ought to make a start - it's been too long since I wrote summinck. Don't hold your breath though: so many projects on the go right now :)
My hubby and I like the start. Good luck finding an editor or writing helper. We have lots of hitch hiker stories but I only remember when we picked up young guys.

I'm an American woman. I was born in Minnesota, raised in the midwest, and spent 23 years in Florida among the rednecks, bikers, and truckers.
What I woulda said was 'I kin give ya'all a ride to the next gas station. If they got a wrecker they kin haul that old Ford an maybe patch it back tagether with some bailin wire.'

Ain't no truck stops in the middle of no where, jist lil ole gas stations.

My hubby and I like the start. Good luck finding an editor or writing helper. We have lots of hitch hiker stories but I only remember when we picked up young guys.
Well goshamighty I have so much to learn! :D
Thanks that made me laugh and I'll be sure to run things past you first!

But hey, I'm hogging the thread and the OP is asking for real world experiences, not my made up ones. So come on ladies, lets hear all the dirty details!!

That desperate? :eek: she does not look just like a simple hitchhiker that needs a lift to me...

Perhaps she needs a 'lift,' meaning with your hands. I dunno, I figured I'd throw it out there and see if it jogs some creative imaginations.

Back