Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had on a nice pink pair with tiny black sating bows while on a 'date' with my wife.

Last night I had on a nice pink pair with tiny black sating bows while on a 'date' with my wife.

Ooo that must have neen fun. Did you get up and go to the bathroom and bring them out and trade with her thats always fun!

What kind/ color of panties do you like to wear Jenna?
:rose:

For material, I like satin or spandex blends. Cotton is so boring. Lace can be visually appealing, but depending on the texture and softness, not as tactile enjoying.

I prefer solids to prints, though I did have a nice yellow satin pantie once with a floral pattern on it.

I like full cut panties to thongs. I don't like boy cut panties, though. They look sexy on women, but the support under a gyrl's equipment is weak and thinks can slip out the leg hole so to speak. :eek:

I am not sure I remember, but do you indulge in anything femininely sexy, Pervy?

For material, I like satin or spandex blends. Cotton is so boring. Lace can be visually appealing, but depending on the texture and softness, not as tactile enjoying.

I prefer solids to prints, though I did have a nice yellow satin pantie once with a floral pattern on it.

I like full cut panties to thongs. I don't like boy cut panties, though. They look sexy on women, but the support under a gyrl's equipment is weak and thinks can slip out the leg hole so to speak. :eek:

I am not sure I remember, but do you indulge in anything femininely sexy, Pervy?

Well, we wouldn't hate it if something slipped out;)

Well, we wouldn't hate it if something slipped out;)

Very true there. ;) But when a gyrl is wearing them under her 'man' clothes, you don't want to be groping your crotches to get things back in place every five minutes! :eek:

Sitting back and seeing all these lovely panty shots, thought I would contribute my own.

Attachments

• panties1.png
    panties1.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 177
  • panties2.png
    panties2.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Here are a few more. Like I said feel like I should contribute after enjoying everyone else's pic.

Attachments

• panties3.png
    panties3.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 151
  • panties4.png
    panties4.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 93
  • panties5.png
    panties5.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 107
  • panties6.png
    panties6.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 120
My panties

2323067-panties-satin-str8panties-outside

2393629-panties-satin-panty-str8panties

2426701-satin-panties-cock-str8panties

todays lacy panty:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_5197[2].JPG
    IMG_5197[2].JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5198[1].JPG
    IMG_5198[1].JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 97
I keep thinking that I need to buy a pair of red satin ones, the shinier the better. I'd love to feel my cock get hard and spill out the side.

First time posting, really shy. Hope you like x

Attachments

• IMAG0235-1.jpg
    IMAG0235-1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back