TheKindMaster's Sanctuary

TheKindMaster

Experienced
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Posts
96
Hello and welcome to my Sanctuary.

I'm a serious RPer who has been away from the Literotica boards for a few years now. But I felt the time was right to re-emerge into the light that is the boards. How I have missed here!

I will mainly be on the Sexual Roleplaying forums, putting together some interesting plots. Look out for them!

In terms of my characters, I tend to play around my own age, mid twenties. I only play male roles, which are normally of the dominant nature. I only like to play in settings I have some knowledge of, so vampires, elves etc are out. I like to build roleplays, develop the characters and the storyline. I always write at least one paragraph per post, sometimes a lot more, depending on where in the plot. Sex will be an important part of the plot, but not always central.

I will also be on other parts of the boards, particularly the BDSM forum. I have some experience as an online Master. I am currently sub-less, but I am looking. PM me if you are looking for an online Master.

This will also be a place for potential co-writers to post ideas, interest, or just to chat. So come in, take a chair and embrace the creativity in the Sanctuary.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the SRP Lounge, TKM. It's always nice to see a new face. I hope you find your stay here rewarding. :rose:
 
Always great to meet new peeps :D

Welcome and am sure you'll have lots of fun!

:rose:
 
Hello all,

I'm back after my business trip. All my threads are back up and running.

So, how is everyone? :rose:

TKM
 
They are. Does it make me a grinch if I say that I wish it was all behind me already? *smile*

I'll try to have a response for you sometime today/tonight.

*Gasp* You are the modern day grinch! :D I can't wait for the big day.

No rush, I won't be on tonight.
 
*hangs head in shame, sniffling a little* I know! I think it's because of the crowd I'm catering to. We always have a good size family gathering at Christmas and Thanksgiving and I do all the entertaining and cooking. I don't mind, I actually love it but it sure is a tiring effort of love. I get a break for New Year's though. I just have to slip the prime rib into the oven then I get to sit back and watch football for the day. :D
 
Back
Top