Natural vaginal lubricant?

Mike_Yates

Literotica's Anti-Hero
Do women produce their own natural vaginal lubricants during sexual arousal? Is this what men refer to as "wetness?"

What? what the hell are you even talking about? "Wetness"? In a vagina? Like, as in, it didn't come from a bottle of lube or a penis shoved up there? I ain't never heard that. It's not a mouth, Mike.

If women get sexually aroused enough, don't their vaginas produce a filmy substance that is a natural lubricant?

Isn't that what they refer to as "the wetness?"

dripping_wet_pussy-04.jpg

Last edited:
Do women produce their own natural vaginal lubricants during sexual arousal? Is this what men refer to as "wetness?"
The wetness you are referring to is tears. Tears shed from the sheer stupidity of questions like this.

Twat.

Foreplay?

It's a myth that women can get aroused though. They're like cats. Sex is extremely painful for them and for procreation only. At least in my experience.

I don't know that this wetness isn't some kind of myth. Where did you hear this? In some movie?

Foreplay?

It's a myth that women can get aroused though. They're like cats. Sex is extremely painful for them and for procreation only.
that's why women moan during sex. it's like getting teeth pulled.
but we don't like to hurt men's feelings, so we say nothing.

that's why women moan during sex. it's like getting teeth pulled.
but we don't like to hurt men's feelings, so we say nothing.

Exactly. It's painful for you women. Luckily sexual encounters need not last for more than a couple of minutes.

Moaning is the best option in these cases.

But I'm still laughing at the thought of a wet vagina. In the shower maybe!!!! Or perhaps when it's getting steamed!!!!

Exactly. It's painful for you women. Luckily sexual encounters need not last for more than a couple of minutes.

Moaning is the best option in these cases.

But I'm still laughing at the thought of a wet vagina. In the shower maybe!!!! Or perhaps when it's getting steamed!!!!

or perhaps all the soothing lotion we still have up there to try to ease the continuing pain of the last time we had sex.

I vote pmann for winning the thread by matching Mike's level of idiocy. Well done, ya bastard. :rose:

Back