Loving Wives

Oh boy, can't wait! This is going to be a scream! *grins* I'll be checking the new list often.
 
Has anybody considered trying to write a story which that category's readers would like? It seems to me that would be a tough assignment. Let's start it off:

"The refined, virginal wife had not been out of the house all day as she poured her British husband a cup of tea to celebrate his return home from his respectable office job..."

Oops. I said British. (-engulfed by flame-)
 
Has anybody considered trying to write a story which that category's readers would like? It seems to me that would be a tough assignment. Let's start it off:

"The refined, virginal wife had not been out of the house all day as she poured her British husband a cup of tea to celebrate his return home from his respectable office job..."

Oops. I said British. (-engulfed by flame-)

As a bit of an experiment, I have one that I am working on one that first appears to go one direction then ends in a bit of a twist at the end. I'm very curious to see how many read all the way through then comment on the surprise or if they stop in the middle and spew their usual crap.
 
I'm looking for a story where the wife goes out on a girls night ends up dancing and getting laid then going home and shares all of the details with her husband. Can anyone help me out?
 
Has anybody considered trying to write a story which that category's readers would like? It seems to me that would be a tough assignment. Let's start it off:

"The refined, virginal wife had not been out of the house all day as she poured her British husband a cup of tea to celebrate his return home from his respectable office job..."

Oops. I said British. (-engulfed by flame-)

Dang, you were off to a good start before that slip. Take out the brit, and make them American...from Utah...mormons.

Here is your outline.

Virginal wife pours tea.

She accidentally spills the tea.

He beats her mercilessly, letting her know what a vile whore she is for spilling tea.

She thanks him for showing her the errors of her ways.

They have sex in missionary with the lights out while they both hum gospel songs and pray to Jesus.

Her period comes a few days later and he beats her again for being such a whore, how dare she have sex with him and not get pregnant, after all that is the only reason to have sex.

She does the honorable thing and kills herself so he can marry a more virtuous woman.

The end.

Final score - 4.99. The lost hundreth of a point will be the 1 bomb I drop on it.
 
Oh yeah, and down goes my Halloween story rating....

I did some thread spelunking yesterday and find it astounding how vehement these people are that LOVING WIVES ARE FAITHFUL WIVES.

Good Lord. Ah well, stupid is as stupid does, I suppose.
 
Take out the brit, and make them American...from Utah...mormons.

Here is your outline.

Virginal wife pours tea.

She accidentally spills the tea.

Mormon's don't drink tea, I don't think.

Make him a good ol' boy. Spillin' his beer'd be a capital crime.
 
Oh yeah, and down goes my Halloween story rating....

I did some thread spelunking yesterday and find it astounding how vehement these people are that LOVING WIVES ARE FAITHFUL WIVES.

Good Lord. Ah well, stupid is as stupid does, I suppose.

Agreed. I don't mind stories about faithful wives, but people in that place take things too seriously. Loving wives don't always have to mean faithful wives.
 
I gather that if I write it in the first person it'll get slammed harder. Apparently a lot of commenters in this category seem to think that if you use first person that it's a true story.

Though that isn't strictly necessary for them to assume it's autobiographical. ;)

Want to drive some of them nuts? Let the betrayed husband and cheating wife reconcile. For any reason under any circumstances. That'll set off one big batch of them right there. :rolleyes:

Their fury can be so overwrought that it makes even offering a constructive criticism impossible. For ex, I once read an otherwise OK LW story in which, in this particular case, the cheating wife really, truly did come across as being kind of an evil, cruel woman, and the author seemed to intend us to have some sympathy for her.

OK, how to comment on that? When the other commentators are talking about how she deserves to be eaten alive by maggots, or comments along those lines? Now, it would be one thing in the case of that particular story, because like I said she really was rather cruel in it.

But let a story have a wife stray in a moment of weakness in an otherwise faithful 20 year marriage, be desperately sorry and repentent, and the husband forgive her, and the commentators will talk about how he's a wimp and she deserves to be eaten alive by maggots. Oh, and the author is either a women who hates men or is gay. :rolleyes:
 
i'm so very depressed i didn't see this thread until now!

[cries]

favoritesgoddess: re: 2, if i had been here in time, i would have suggested the hubby noticing it tasted of cum--and being turned on by it.

and as the others said: when it's up, please do share the link! :D

ed

Oh, now I'm depressed too! That would have been an AWESOME little kink! *squirrels it away for the sequel*
 
Seems the readers in the Loving Wives category are an opinionated bunch and love to leave comments.

Let's say for the sake of argument, and perhaps as a fun creative writing exercise, that I wanted to write a story for this category that would draw out the most outrageous, most virulent comments ever. If I was going to write a story that would push the most hot buttons, what would it have in it?

Clearly a "limp-dicked British husband" is right up there. Though he seems he doesn't actually have to be British. That might just be a euphemism. I'm not sure. But he has to be just a flaccid piece of nothingness to be sure. Perhaps he should be sweet and loving and just a dear man that is unappreciated by his wife?

The woman should be a cock-hungry harpy who gets off on humiliating her husband with her many, many lovers.

Personally, I have found that I should also grow a penis, because even women writers seem to be told that their "dicks should be cut off and fed to dogs".

What am I missing?

inpregnation after a particularly robust gang-bang of white slut-wife while wimpy husband looks on ... oh, and hubby masturbates while his missis is getting the good news.

his wife has to be particularly vocal about comparisons 'tween his appendage and her lovers', and about their ability to satisfy her, etc, yada, blah, waffle, ad nauseum. ;)

ETA: i did this one click just to see the comments.
 
Last edited:
I've written two LW stories, and both drew a lot of comments.

In one I had a woman married to an infertile man reunite with an old love to get pregnant. This drew some threats and misogynistic comments. People really, really want my character to be punished for what she did.

The other I wrote largely from the perspective of the man which was difficult for me.

I guess I find people who read LW area stories just to comment that my character's marriage is 'over' to be tiresome. The ones who wish for my female character to die to are worse.

Why do these people not stick to 'Erotic Encounters' or something? I don't go to the gay section and then bitch about how two guys going at it turns me off.
 
I read it this morning. I thought it was, all in all, very good (gave you 5 stars). Technically, from a flow point, there was one small section that was a little rough, but considering how fast you did it from start to finish, I'm certainly not going to complain about that (I frequently want to go back and rework my finished projects). The black guy sounds like a nice guy who just happens to be black. I have had a number of threesomes with black guys (and a white chick), and they were great (no assholes allowed in my sex life). When I read, there were only three negative comments, and no death threats (but we don't get to see your PM's).

It sounds like you are going to do a multipart story??? If so, and you want to write a great story bound to get tons of comments, have the three of them engage in a double vaginal penetration. Most of those jerks believe that is the worse form of gay sexual activity (actually, nothing could be further from the truth - I don't know of any gay guy who would consider this).

I will read your earlier stories (that I have missed). By the way -- has anybody noticed that all of those negative comments are from "Anonymous". Anybody has the right to complain about me, but be a man (or woman, or whatever) enough to let me know who you are, so I can respond to you.

Good luck in your future writings, and keep your loyal readers know of future stories (seems like you have picked up more than just a few).
 
It's up, y'all!

Dirty Silk Panties, up only a few hours and already roundly despised!

my comment: not nearly narsty enough

... in the sequel, I want to read how she seduces a guy in a bar, fucks him in the mens room, then takes him home... and by ch 4 or 5, of course, he's coming home from work to find her entertaining...
 
There, in big, pink letters in her siggy is the link to her submissions. It will be the only one in the Loving Wives section.

Sorry, Goddess. I Five bombed both of them. Although, Plate of Fear was easily the better story! But then, I know that Dirty Silk Panties wasn't intended to be another block buster from you. (and you succeeded in illiciting the responses you were looking for. So it is a successful story.)

Jenny
 
Okay! Fuel by a large iced coffee and a pair of nipple clamps, I finally finished my Loving Wives story.

1. It's a nice cuckolding story. Guaranteed to be a surefire hit.

2. The wife is a major whore. Our first person narrator tells us in graphic detail how he ate her pussy, fucked her without a condom, and watched her puke on a dumpster before he even knew her name.

3. Not only does she cheat, but she makes him be part of it as well. He winds up sucking his (spoiler alert!) best friend's cock because he can't say no to her. Oh, and the best friend is black. Big and black, even.

4. Hubby sucks cock and at the end is about to offer up his ass cherry to another black guy as their anniversary present. (Crap, that was another spoiler alert!)

5. Did I mention all the black cock? You can't beat it, you know.

6. Condoms? What the fuck are those? But anal training plugs...yeah, those we got.

6. Shit. I forgot about the black baby. Okay, that one might have to slide.

7. Not only does she get away with her behavior, but she turns her husband into a cuckolded, cock-craving, panty-wearing bottom.

Now if you had made the wife's lovers black muslims you might have had a hit.
 
Back
Top