Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
More nipples to suck Yess!! -- then the super shy rear Yes! caress lightly spank! -- then the prize to eat hmmmmmmmm!!!
You had me at spank... :kiss:

I think I need to help with the shawl. I see some areas that need attention. :devil:
I think you need to help with the shawl too. Come on over here.

No set plans
Like you no plans can sometimes lead to nice weekends:)

You're welcome :kiss:
Yayyyy for no plans! :kiss:

And, so, here's the end

...of the shawl series. Time to get back at it, and figure out what to do next.

Until the next series, my lovebugs!

I'm thinking the nude series is next, YUMMMY!
Now to get you and SB together with me and die a very happy man! :devil: :rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't even begin to describe how hot those pics were. Mere adjectives fail to come close.

Very yummy gorgeous!!! imagination is running into overdrive!! cannot wait for the next series!!! I can see that must be quite exciting for you too my dear!!
:kiss::kiss:

You need to come to my office immediately!

Pic 32 was so exquisite that you must come to my office so we can discuss how you can assist me in relieving the swelling of my fixed asset portfolio. Please bring the kitty with you. We may need to access that pool of liquidity.

I check on you all the time. Keep up the great work J.

Bob

I can see you do love to tease.
I think I need to help you with your next picture series.
Yes, I do! And, yes, I could use some help... it's not easy taking self shots of the supershy ass!

Kisses for you, sexy girl!

It's almost Friday!
Yayyyy for Friday! :kiss:s right back at 'cha gorgeous!

I'm thinking the nude series is next, YUMMMY!
Now to get you and SB together with me and die a very happy man!
Well, I think getting together with the sexy SB is the best idea I've heard in a while! :cattail:

Almost the weekend
TGIF!

WOW:
A great start to my day:
Thank you :kiss:

I can't even begin to describe how hot those pics were. Mere adjectives fail to come close.
Words can't describe how much I'm blushing right now :eek: :kiss:

Ohhh you mean end of series not the other (shy rear) end! Hmmm finely a tease glimpse of the prize - Hmmm yesss must taste!
No, I am sure at some point, the shy rear will make an appearance again, but kitty? Not so sure. ;)

31 and 32 are great pictures. I can't wait for the next series beautiful!!!
Thanks, babe. :kiss: Hope you're geared up for a great weekend!

Very yummy gorgeous!!! imagination is running into overdrive!! cannot wait for the next series!!! I can see that must be quite exciting for you too my dear!!
I *do* enjoy taking pics. Now if I were only brave enough to post an "after-the-pics" picture series :devil:

This seems like a good place to start.
Sounds reasonable to me!

Pic 32 was so exquisite that you must come to my office so we can discuss how you can assist me in relieving the swelling of my fixed asset portfolio. Please bring the kitty with you. We may need to access that pool of liquidity.

I check on you all the time. Keep up the great work J.

Bob
Mr. Bob!! Long time no see :kiss: Good to see you over here. Why, yes sir, I'm on my way to assist you with your endeavors. You know me, I aim to please. :cattail:

It is nice to see you finally showing a glimpse of ur prize position. Enjoy the weekend. Photo 32 made run for some tissues

Starting anew!

So, the shawl series came to an end ~ I have to admit it was one of my favorites.

I had the occasion to take a walk down memory lane this weekend, recalling the first time Mr. Shy ever took me to a drive in movie. In the back of an old station-wagon, trying to be oh-so-quiet, his mouth on mine capturing my moans, knowing that anyone walking by could see (and with the steamy windows probably knew exactly what was going on) ~ very memorable sex, indeed. Maybe I should have clued into my slight exhibitionist side wayyyyyy back then? I wonder what took me 15 or so more years? :cattail:

How about you, my lovebugs? Have a memorable sex tale to share?

While you're recollecting, here are some by request...a button-down shirt series.

So, the shawl series came to an end ~ I have to admit it was one of my favorites.

I had the occasion to take a walk down memory lane this weekend, recalling the first time Mr. Shy ever took me to a drive in movie. In the back of an old station-wagon, trying to be oh-so-quiet, his mouth on mine capturing my moans, knowing that anyone walking by could see (and with the steamy windows probably knew exactly what was going on) ~ very memorable sex, indeed. Maybe I should have clued into my slight exhibitionist side wayyyyyy back then? I wonder what took me 15 or so more years? :cattail:

While you're recollecting, here are some by request...a button-down shirt series.

Pictures are great. I can never get enough of your face, Those lips do wonderful things for me, or is that just wishful thinking.

You are breathtaking!! I wait with baited breath on the continuation of this series.

I wonder if you would share this story in full:devil:

That is a lovely start.

And I am glad to see you have a restated that interest in exhibitionism. ;)

Very teasing :devil::kiss:

I agree that the shaw series is my favorite also.
:kiss: Thank you

Pictures are great. I can never get enough of your face, Those lips do wonderful things for me, or is that just wishful thinking.
Oh, it's not wishful thinking ~ my lips can be wonderful. My mouth's not so bad either... ;)

Righteous! The button down shirt!
You know I dig it.
Anything for you, sweet:heart:

You are breathtaking!! I wait with baited breath on the continuation of this series.
What can I say to that? :eek: Thank you.

I wonder if you would share this story in full:
Oh, my.... I don't know...

That is a lovely start.

And I am glad to see you have a restated that interest in exhibitionism.
IRL I tend to hide and deflect any type of compliment; here I seem to get quite a rush from taking and posting pics ;)

You are welcome
Hope your weekend was a great one:
Fun, but never long enough.

Very teasing
I wouldn't have it any other way :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back