Love in spite of it all. (closed)

Holding up the note fromm his dad she seems to smirk and ten tossed the note and kissed him firmly.

Good...

She was over Alexander and tired of being alone. If she was going to do this there was no turning back but she didn't want them to take things too fast either. She wanted to feel loved and cared for not just someone to be around just for business image.
 
Trevor saw Lorelei hold up a note. As he looked at the note she stepped in and kissed him. This was not a soft kiss. It wasn't a gentle kiss. It wasn't a goodnight kiss. The kiss was hard. There was purpose.

He left his arms at his sides. A million thoughts ran through his mind when she said "good." He was thinking too much. Thinking was keeping him from reacting to what was going on.

Instead of doing what should come natural he was thinking about it. Then he moved his hands to Lorelei's hips and held her there... looking into her eyes.
 
She stared into his eyes feeling his hands on her hips. She smiled it was like she could see all the thoughts spinning behind his eyes and kissed him again to answer them her hand moving to caress his cheek and her other arm draping over his shoulder.


Is this not what that kiss on the dance floor meant? I realize how sick of just being a business prop I am and now its my turn to get what I want out of this marriage and well Trevor... that's you.
 
He returned her kiss when she kissed him again. Then she listened as she told him what she wanted out of her marriage to his father...... she wanted him. He loved the idea. He had no idea how it was going to be carried out, but at that moment he stopped thinking.

Trevor slipped his hands up Lorelei's sides and then moved them back to her hips. He looked into her eyes. "You deserve to be happy Lorelei. You deserve to get anything you want. You have put up with enough from him."
 
He did not balk at the idea but seemed quite open to it now what.

So how should we proceed with this I have never been the affairs type till now so jump in or take it slow?

She had However curled into his caress as her fingertios trailed from his neck down his chest.
 
He stayed there and did not move. He did not know how to proceed. He just knew that the more time he spent with Lorelei the more he wanted her.

Where would this go? What would they do? He had developed feelings for his step-mom very quickly. What exactly were her feelings for him?

Was Lorelei looking for a sex toy?... someone to give her the sex that his father couldn't? Was she looking for more? Trevor leaned in to kiss her again..... reveling in her sweet lips.
 
She pressed into the kiss silencing her mind and all its questions. Her arms wrapping around him as she hugged him close falling deeper into the willingness to be with Trevor. Breaking the kiss reluctantly she stared into his eyes not knowing what to say think or do but smile.

Trevor... I...

She just smiled and kissed him again the kiss filled with passion and desire.
 
Trevor kissed Lorelei and loved the taste of her sweet lips. He moved his hands to the small of her back and held her closer to him.

He looked at her when she broke the kiss and began to say something. Was she having second thoughts? What was she going to say?

Then she kissed him again... more passionately this time. He pressed his lips to hers.. kissing her harder.... his tongue sliding along her lips.
 
Her lips parting in the kiss as her tongue moved to dance with his. Her body curled closer to him as her hand trailed over his chest while the other still gently touched his cheek. She wasn't sure what to do she was tired but she was not ready to let him go yet. She was divided looking into his eyes her eyes showing beg confidence in he wanting him and her confusion as to how fast they should take this.

Trevor... we should discuss this... perhaps tomorrow. I know what I want but I don't want us to do anything too hasty and ruin what could be wonderful...
 
Trevor fell deeper into the kiss. His tongue curled around hers... dancing with hers as his hands pressed her perfect body closer to his. At the moment he could have cared less about her relationship to him or to his father. He just knew that he wanted her.

She broke the kiss and told him they should talk about it tomorrow. Needless to say, he was disappointed. "If that is what you want, ok. I think I am going to go take a shower.... a very cold shower."

He kissed her cheek softly as he caressed the other cheek with his hand. "Goodnight Lorelei. Sleep well. We can talk tomorrow." He then headed off to his room.
 
She did but did not know what she wanted. She wanted Trevor... yes. She did not want to mess things up and there be some awkward whatever end up between them. Yes he returned her kisses but why... why did he kiss her on the dance floor. They needed to talk she needed to sort this out.

The next morning she was awake much earlier than normal not that she had slept much either dreaming about what could happen or over thinking the whole situation. She was down stairs still in her long silk robe curled up on the setee staring out the window at the gardens barely having touched the cup of coffee beside her. Her mind still milling over how to do all of this and what to do for that matter.
 
Trevor went to bed wondering what it was that Lorelei wanted. He thought that she wanted him, but then she had pulled back. Maybe he needed to remove himself from the situation and stay somewhere else. He was sure that he could find a friend who would let him stay for a while.

When he woke up the next morning he got out of bed and found a pair of shorts to put on. After pulling on a t-shirt and the shorts he went to the kitchen for some coffee. He saw Lorelei looking out the window. He looked over at her. "Good morning Lorelei."

He waited for her response and then said, "listen, I am sorry about last night. I probably went too far with my step mom. I can find someplace else to stay if you would like me to."
 
Good morning Trevor. Lets talk. I just need to know you want this too. I have never dealt with anything like this before. I want what happened last night... I felt more than I have in what feels like ages but I don't want an of it to go wrong and become some problem between us. I guess I just need to know what all this is to you?

She smiled knowing his father was already long gone to the office and they were free to talk about this and whatever else might happen. She really wanted to know if this was something more than okay it happened on with life.
 
"Lorelei, I wanted you so bad last night. I am not sure what you are looking for, but I am willing to give you anything you want. I have totally enjoyed your company over the last few days, and I must tell you that being the guy going places with the hot woman makes me feel very good."

He walked over to her and stood next to her. He let his hands go to her shoulders and he caressed them lightly... letting his fingers dig into her muscles.
 
So... another angle of arm candy. Only this time you actually at least want a physical relationship too. Okay... fine sex and arm candy for each other. No emotional attachment just physical.

She revealed nothing in her expression but it almost hurt and she didn't know why but at least she knew and in some way that was fine she could still at least have physical contact and passion with someone e end if that's all it was.
 
"I didn't say that I didn't want any emotional attachment. In fact, I don't know how this will work without an emotional attachment. I have only known you for a few days, but I might want the whole package."

He continued to caress her shoulders and then leaned over and kissed her... softly. "You need to tell me what you want Lorelei. You are the one that is married to my father. You are the one that has a relationship.. no matter how shallow that relationship is."
 
Everything... I don't want to give up any of what I felt dancing. I don't care about the pathetic excuse for a marriage that has me as little more than a business prop. I want... us... I want... you.

She smiled pulling him on to the setee with her kissing him passionately arms snaking around him as she held him close.


I want it all... now

Her voice soft but strong as she stared into his eyes.
 
When she pulled him down Trevor fell deeply into the kiss. He put his hand behind her head and pulled her tighter to him... his tongue sliding along her lips slowly. His other hand rested on her hip.

The kiss got deeper and more wanting. He could feel her need.. her hunger. He wanted to give her anything she wanted. He wanted to please her. He wanted to make her happy. His tongue parted her lips and began to search for her tongue.
 
Pressing into the kiss she was sure she felt the same need and desire from him that she felt. Her arms snaking around him hugging him.closer still her lips parting her tongue dancing with his as she whimpered at all the passion and hunger shared between them. Her eyes falling closed as she gasped between kisses. Her hands now moving to caress his cheek and trace down along his chest as she stared into his eyes with each break in their passionate kisses soft words falling as she said only...

Trevor...
 
Trevor pulled Lorelei into his lap. Their kiss getting deeper. His hands began to slide up her sides.. his thumbs brushing over the sides of her firm breasts. She felt so good in his lap... in his hands.

When she broke the kiss he looked deeply into her eyes. He wanted her so bad. He moved his hands to her back and began to caress it softly and slowly as he pressed her body closer to hers.

"You can have anything you want Lorelei.... anything at all."
 
One whispered word falling from her lips as she smiled to him.

You...

Curling into his caress for a moment longer kissing him she then slipped from his lap and embrace leading him.to her private sanctuary her suite. Walking in it had a feel of the islands as it opened into the back gardens near the waterfall pond. She turned looking deep into his eyes again as she pulled him close and whispered again an almost sensual command

Mine

She wanted him and he was the only way she would fall into this defiance of what her husband called a marriage.
 
Trevor followed Lorelei to her suite. he wanted her so bad. He wanted to take in her wonderful body and then explore it... over and over and over.

"I am all yours Lorelei. I want to pleasure you like you have never experienced. I want to do things to you and with you that you have never had done. I want to make you want me more and more every day."

His arms went around her and he caressed her back slowly as he looked into her eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed her softly.
 
Kissing him softly for what felt like an eternity. Breaking the kiss she stared deep into his eyes as she smiled at his words and let the robe fall from her shoulders then to the floor the soft gown beneath it revealing a little more of her as it was a deep v cut neck and shorter than the robe revealing more of her long legs.
 
He moved his lips to kiss her neck. Then he allowed his tongue to slide down over her chest and between her gorgeous breasts. One hand moved to cup her breast while the other slid over the front of her thighs.

The hand that cupped the breast began to caress it firmly.....rolling the nipple between his fingers. The nipple protruded through the soft material giving him more to pull on and twist. The feel of her body in his hands made him want her even more.
 
A gasp seemed to catch in her throat as she felt his lips and tongue at her neck and chest. Fingers moving to swirl through his hair as her head tossed back at the feel of his hand on her breast. Her other hand moving to caress his back softly. She almost whimpered at the sheer pleasure and sensation she had not felt in so long.
 
Back
Top