The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*yanks Andy out of the wall*

Where's the rescue guy when you need him?:eek:

*yanks Andy out of the wall*

Where's the rescue guy when you need him?:eek:

I believe he was anticipating a bad day at work.

I'm planning on doing some baking at some point during the next couple days. I'm thinking holiday cookies and bread are in order.

*yanks the guy's badge away from him*

He doesn't deserve it if he doesn't yank stuck people from the wall!

Oy! Check the last page before you go yanking that badge! He'll probably be here *checks clock* soonish, telling us about how the excrement hit the air-circulation device.

Yes, I'll be baking cookies. Anyone have any requests? Nothing with walnuts though. I'm allergic.

Oy! Check the last page before you go yanking that badge! He'll probably be here *checks clock* soonish, telling us about how the excrement hit the air-circulation device.

Yes, I'll be baking cookies. Anyone have any requests? Nothing with walnuts though. I'm allergic.

Chocolate. Chip.

I can do chocolate chip cookies easily. Tomorrow or the next day. I should pretend to read my script or to write.

I knew you'd understand, topace. ;)

I can do chocolate chip cookies easily. Tomorrow or the next day. I should pretend to read my script or to write.

I knew you'd understand, topace. ;)
When you run your own company, you have to plan for 'em, or you'll never get any work done.

Unfortunately the same can be said for working General Services at Superstore. :(

I thought I felt my ears burning.

*Snags badge back away from topace, giving him an menacing glare*. I'll have that back, thank you very much.

Off to the gym in a bit.

Last edited:
Submitted my second Winter Holiday Contest story today. It's the first time I've ever had two stories in a single contest.

Back from the gym. Feeling sore and feeling good. (Those bicep curls kill me every time)

*Flags down Rolph for two beers, hands one to topace* No hard feelings, buddy. Just don't like people stealing my things. ;)

Submitted my second Winter Holiday Contest story today. It's the first time I've ever had two stories in a single contest.

My third went up yesterday. I'm trying to clear a backlog. Although from the comments, if I don't make a series out of the latest, I might get lynched. :eek:

My third went up yesterday. I'm trying to clear a backlog. Although from the comments, if I don't make a series out of the latest, I might get lynched. :eek:

I know a good legal beagle if a lynching is threatened.

Notice:
Any Wall Rescue Badges found astray must be returned to Badge Central.

Good morning all. Since I didn't get much sleep Sunday night, I decided that I really needed some last night. As a stop-gap measure, I took half of an OTC "Sleep Aid." It doesn't always work, but I must have been really tired. I don't think I moved all night, and I certainly didn't hear any snoring!

It isn't the way I want to sleep every night, that's for sure.

Boy, no kidding!

Boy, no kidding!

I've finished the Daisy stories. I'll post the last one in a few days. I have two other series going but luckily I haven't posted any of them yet so I can hold off if I have too.

I had hoped to keep The Morning After characters out of a series as I wanted to use them for the basis of my contest entries next year but... :rolleyes:

I guess I need to get to writing, huh.

You wanted to use those characters for future contests? I don't see any reason you couldn't do that as a series of stand-alone stories. Besides, you pretty well set them up to do just that by stating that there are four parties a year, and they just happen to coincide with contests!

Clever man. ;)

You wanted to use those characters for future contests? I don't see any reason you couldn't do that as a series of stand-alone stories. Besides, you pretty well set them up to do just that by stating that there are four parties a year, and they just happen to coincide with contests!

Clever man. ;)

Yeah, I was trying to be, but... and there is always a big old butt.

Chaptered stories are not allowed in contests. Keeping this story as a series of stand alone stories will be a bitch if i listen to the way my feedback wants it written. The stories will be too close together in the time line for one thing and to closely connected.

I'll have to see what my dirty old man brain can come up with.

By the Way, it's another year older today. :eek:

That makes me double 33. :cool:

Yeah, I know that chaptered stories aren't allowed. In that case, what about putting the focus on a different character each time?

Oh, happy birthday! I guess I'll be baking a cake today after all! :) Requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back