Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Micheal!

panty wearer said:
You're pretty hot looking. do you have picts of you in panties???

Thanks! Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here goes...

Attachments

• 194551.jpg
    194551.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3,177
deidracowen said:
Thanks Micheal!

Very, very sexy!

It's been too long since I visited this thread. :)

deidracowen said:
Thanks Micheal!

Nice picture but I think
i need to see MORE before I can decide!!!

I am pleased to see that this thread is being added to again.

I have only discovered the joys of dressing in the last couple of years but I absolutely love it!

Deirdra, those last two pictures of you are fantastic - so bloody horny!

RedFun said:
Stupid life keeping me too busy to reply...

Thanks for the compliments. Here's a couple more, in black. Enjoy.

Awesome Pic...please write...would love to chat!

I wish I could contribute a few more pics, but I purged just a month ago and for the first time in many years I'm wearing mens underwear exclusively (boxer briefs for the curious). I have to say that even though I "enjoy the company of other men" I found it a little weird looking at so many men's packages on the underwear packages. ;) I much prefer shopping for women's underwear. :devil:

RedFun said:
I wish I could contribute a few more pics, but I purged just a month ago and for the first time in many years I'm wearing mens underwear exclusively (boxer briefs for the curious). I have to say that even though I "enjoy the company of other men" I found it a little weird looking at so many men's packages on the underwear packages. ;) I much prefer shopping for women's underwear. :devil:
I dont think I could go back to wearing mens underwear

It is soo easy to say crossdressers are sexy. I think crossdressers are appealing, sassy and intriguing.

Go Girls!

amysecret said:
It is soo easy to say crossdressers are sexy. I think crossdressers are appealing, sassy and intriguing.

Go Girls!
I love the way you think sweetie. :rose:

amysecret said:

Go Girls!

You do say the sweetest things! I'm glad my Goddess thinks like you. I haven't worn men's undies for about five years now. :)

michaelinteas said:
I dont think I could go back to wearing mens underwear

Even though I've worn panties almost every day for the last three years, it's actually not so bad so far. The panties I liked were always so smooth that my pants were always falling down (good or bad depending on your viewpoint). Although I may miss wearing a thong come summer. It sure kept things cool down there. :D

RedFun said:
Even though I've worn panties almost every day for the last three years, it's actually not so bad so far. The panties I liked were always so smooth that my pants were always falling down (good or bad depending on your viewpoint). Although I may miss wearing a thong come summer. It sure kept things cool down there. :D

I couldn't go back - it's entirely too sexy and comfortable to be in panties. I have about 4 pair of what my Goddess wife calls "ugly man panties" that I keep around for trips to the doctor and yard works and such but they're getting rattier and rattier and I'm not allowed to buy more (not that I really want to).

Just out of curiosity, why did you switch back to ordinary men's underware?

gingermango said:
Just out of curiosity, why did you switch back to ordinary men's underware?

It was a combination of things. After years of trying I finally had my first same sex experience a few months ago (I plan on sharing that in detail in First Experiences...). It was lots of fun and surprisingly I didn't feel any guilt afterwards, but I'd put a lot of things in my life on hold while waiting for it to happen. Now that it's happened, I'm not sure if I want to continue. Dressing up went hand-in-hand with that. I also just got sick of having to hide it. I'm single, but I live with a roommate. It's nice not having to worry about leaving something in the wash.

Since I purged, I haven't felt sorry for doing so and even the charge it gave to my fantasies is gone. Maybe it was just something I needed to get out of my system. Maybe I'll be back to dressing some day. Too soon now to tell... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back