Seven Short Stories

oOMinxOo

Really Experienced
I read an interesting idea with regard to poetry that I think can be applied to short stories as well. Let me know your thoughts or even better the results of your work on the following idea:
7 short stories
One for each deadly sin
You cannot say the actual sin in the story. It's for the reader to guess.

I read an interesting idea with regard to poetry that I think can be applied to short stories as well. Let me know your thoughts or even better the results of your work on the following idea:
7 short stories
One for each deadly sin
You cannot say the actual sin in the story. It's for the reader to guess.

I like that idea, and I would stick to the original sins, they've been done before so you have a wealth of angles to pick from that will make yours different, because you can use one that previously been done but twist it to suit you.:)

Very short.

You know whats fun? Being inside a woman, not moving in and out but grinding my hips just right to stimulate her clit. Building her up to a powerful orgasm and waiting for that perfect moment to stop all movement...that split second where another movement will send her over the edge, denying her of her orgasm. When her hips have stopped thrusting upwards to try to take more inside her to fullfill her orgasm, slwly push inside her and build it back up again....over and over.

Back