whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fantasy

To be in house alone when young man sneaks in by rear door as I am at front door talking to another young man. I am dragged into my bedroom where they strip me and use me as their sex toy over the weekend

Meeting a domme older woman in to mother / son role play who takes me home to her place and has her nasty ways with me.

I never got her name when this happened last summer, I hope I get it this time.

Spending a few minutes to a few hours over the course of several days teaching a naive woman the joys of sex, from her first kiss to her most incredible orgasms ... without either of us ever knowing the other's name or, for that matter, even speaking a word to one another. Pure erotic excitement.

My fantasy is meeting a well kept, well dressed older woman in a bar, say in her mid-sixties. After a few drinks where we become comfortable with each other, she asks me if if I'm interested in a mother-daughter escapade? Being the open minded red blooded male that I am, I follow her Lincoln Continental on my motorcycle to a nicely restored older brownstone residence. I follow her up the stone steps and take the keys to the lock from her and open the door. As she leads the way into the foyer she looks up the staircase and calls out, "Hey Mom, you still up?"

Lately i've been playing with the idea of being auctioned off. Having a group of people bidding money to fuck me maybe pooling it for a gang bang or to be allowed to watch. I'd of course be at their beck and call for the night any desire they had I would fufill. I'd even do it to if it were a group of folks I knew and we could find a good charity to give the money to.

My fantasy is meeting a well kept, well dressed older woman in a bar, say in her mid-sixties. After a few drinks where we become comfortable with each other, she asks me if if I'm interested in a mother-daughter escapade? Being the open minded red blooded male that I am, I follow her Lincoln Continental on my motorcycle to a nicely restored older brownstone residence. I follow her up the stone steps and take the keys to the lock from her and open the door. As she leads the way into the foyer she looks up the staircase and calls out, "Hey Mom, you still up?"

Like it , but send the daughter off to camp or Burger King

Bikini

Bikini Season
803_1000.jpg

My cleaning lady, who's in the other room at the moment, walks in on me as I sit here with my pants around my ankles and hand wrapped around my cock and offer to help me out...free of charge!

My cleaning lady, who's in the other room at the moment, walks in on me as I sit here with my pants around my ankles and hand wrapped around my cock and offer to help me out...free of charge!

NICE! I love the getting caught idea. Or answering the door with a raging hardon that the delivery person notices.

Taking a chance with that cute lady as we paid for our gas. She shouldn't have looked at me like that

yes

:nana::)
Not going to put it in pictures but my current fantasy is to suck and be fucked by a big dick ladyboy and in a couple of weeks that is going to happen, I'm in contact with her now. May even see if she has another big dick ladyboy friend and go the whole hog in a threesome.:D
awweeessooomme

excellent

Mine would be for a woman to be going down on a guy with nice smooth cock while I was watching and jacking off and then whe waves his cock around and keeps looking at me until she finally offers me his cock and helps me suck that hard,encouraging me and telling me how to suck it.Even putting here hand on the back my head so he could face fuck me until he eplodes in my mouth and then I share his cum with her in a deep kiss

I thought I wrote this until I looked at the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back