The Couch (closed for BeachBum25)

Emma beamed with excitement as the Penthouse was selected. Rene was less impressed and smiled seductively at Michael.

"Good choice Michael" Rene said as she stepped over and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah! Really good." Emma said excitedly. Her middle class values and naive excitement catching Michael's eye and his libido as her stunning white teeth wet by her pink tongue glistened behind her thick lips.

"You two are something else!" she said excitedly. The she said "so if you are mother" she said nodding to Rene, "and you are son" nodding and looking Michael up and down "does that make me little sister?" she said with a naughty willingness to please.

Rene smiled condescendingly then put her arm around Michael's neck and looked at him before turning on Emma.

"You are a sexy young thing I want to see give my lover pleasure." she said matter of factly. Emma's face dropped a bit at being treated like an unpaid whore.

Rene smiled at her then reached her hand out to her arm and said "he's really good."

The elevator dinged and the doors opened on a full floor of the hotel with walls of glass showing water in nearly every direction.

"Welcome" a beautiful young Hispanic woman said as they stepped in. She was wearing a black dress tailored perfectly for her petite body. Her long black hair rand down her back and shoulders as her smile sparkled.

"My name is Nina and I am the penthouse concierge" she said brightly. She stepped forward taking the packages from Michael's hands as his eyes took a deep dive down her low cut dress. She looked up with her big brown eyes meeting his and said "I will put these in the master suite, OK?"

She waited until Rene said "Yes thank you Nina" while she helped Michael pull his jaw off the floor.

"You never told me you like petite Hispanic girls" then slapped his ass and walked into the living area and through a sliding door to the balcony.

Nina returned to Michael. "Are there other bags? Can I make you drinks or something to ear?" her smile endless and willingness to serve apparent.
 
"No, Nina. We have nothing else. If we need something we will certainly let you go, but right now, I have everything I need, and then some." He gave her a tip and smiled at her as she headed toward the elevator. Michael watched her leave, and he walked over to Rene. Taking her in his arms, "You know that you don't need to involve anyone else. I came here to be with YOU." He kissed her deeply, holding her close to him. "When you are finished with Emma, remember, this is OUR getaway."

He walked over to the bar and found a bottle of champagne in the refrigerator. He found three crystal flutes, and, after popping the cork, he poured the champagne. Taking two glasses, he handed one to each of the beautiful women. Then, returning to the bar he picked up his glass. "I would like to toast to the beautiful Rene, and the guest she has brought to our room."

After drinking his champagne, he walked over to Rene. "Take her to the bedroom. I want you to enjoy her young body. I want her to taste your delicious pussy. I want her to make you feel so fucking good. I will join you shortly, and I will give you what you want and need." He grabbed her and held her tightly as he kissed her hard and deep.

When he released Rene, he looked at Emma. "Go with Rene and do whatever she tells you to do. Make her feel good. Do as instructed, and you will have the greatest time of your life." He walked over to her, kissed her, and smacked her ass before untying the top of her bikini. Grabbing her tits, "Now go Emma."
 
Rene laughed "Micheal stop it. Emma is our new friend and guest, not some piece of meat for our pleasure. We must take care of her and if she is interested in anything physical then we are the lucky ones." She gave her champagne flute to Micheal and stepped behind Emma and brought the bikini down and over her breasts then tied it again. She brushed the long curly blonde hair away from one ear and kissed the young woman's neck. She kissed her ear and Michael watched as Rene's tongue slid around her ear lobe and she whispered "he is a wonderful man but like most men he has desires and foreplay is often dismissed."

Emma smiled and blushed as Rene's lips kissed her neck and she looked at Michael. Emma then turned and put her mouth on Rene's softly as the two women pulled each other tight. Their mouth's pressed covering their tongues now exploring each others mouth. Rene's hands slid down over Emma's tight ass and pulled her tight young body hard into her own. Emma's hands slid against Rene's breasts. Emma's mouth moved quickly to Rene's ear as she moaned "you are making me crazy. You are incredible." her words were hissed as her body tightened with excitement. Rene smiled as she glanced at Michael who stood holding the champagne like a statue.

Emma continued kissing Rene's neck and bare shoulder and then slid her bikini strap down her arm and uncovered her breast quickly taking it into her young full lips.

"Oh yes Emma" Rene sighed as she smiled at Michael. She silently mouthed the words "I love you" to her new jet setting lover who was willing to give her the world.
 
Michael was somewhat taken aback by Rene telling him to stop it with Emma. Not that he was upset, but it appeared that Rene had a plan for Emma that she had not shared with him. He was okay with that; it was one of the things that Michael enjoyed about Rene.... the variety she brought to the table.

He watched as Rene started to work Emma into a hot mess. Rene’s lips, tongue and hands had Emma moving rapidly toward an orgasmic experience he was sure she had never experienced before. The kiss the two women engaged in was extremely erotic and so fucking arousing to him.

Watching Emma kiss and suck Rene’s perfect tits showed that Rene had chosen the perfect strategy with Emma. The young flight attendant couldn’t get enough of Rene and he knew it was just a matter of time until Emma’s face was between Rene’s legs and she was eating her wonderful pussy.

Rene’s “I love you” comment caught Michael off guard. He never expected to hear those words coming from his Doc’s lips. Yes, he expected to hear how much she enjoyed their time together, but never that she loved him. He walked out onto the large balcony. His head was spinning. Damn, he loved the sex with Rene, but, was it love?
 
Rene smiled as Michael walked outside. She returned to Emma who was in heat at this point and trying strip Rene. Rene took Emma's hands and pulled her back up. Emma was like a drunk teenage boy almost unable to take "no". Emma took a deep breath and collected herself as Rene smiled at her. Rene pulled her bikini strap back up and walked to wear Michael had left her champagne flute. She picked it up and drained it then grabbed the bottle and walked into the bedroom.

Emma looked out at Michael who stood looking out towards the ocean and as much as she ached to feel a man inside her she knew Rene was her true desire. Few women had had this effect on Emma and she was not going to miss out. She grabbed her glass and glided across the white title floor towards the door Rene had disappeared into.

Rene's clothes were strewn across the hard cool tile leading to the bed where Rene was comfortably reclining under the billowy white comforter and nestled into over stuffed pillows as she held her champagne in one hand and patted the other side of the bed as Emma entered.

"These sheets are dreamy" Rene said with a smile and look up and down Emma's gorgeous young body.

Emma stripped while nearly running to the opposite side of the bed. She was hairless save the long full blonde locks cascading down her back. Her body was perfectly proportioned and her skin rich like butter and tanned. She pulled up the comforter and sheet and slipped in next to Rene.

Rene put her champagne on the nightstand and turned to her new lover. Emma did the same and their mouths were back together as quickly as their arms and legs intertwined and worked to feel every nerve in each other. Thigh between thighs, fingers against muscle, tongue against tongue they bonded. Rolling back and forth as neither took a dominant nor a submissive role although either clearly would.

With the sun beaming into the room and the AC keeping it chilly Rene moved on top of Emma and slowly began feeding on her supple young flesh. Emma cooed and moaned as Rene suckled her hard pink nipples between her hungry older lips. Slowly devouring all resistance in Emma. Emma wanted this more than anything. She put her hands on Rene's shoulders and pushed her lower. Rene smiled as she obliged running her tongue and cheek down her rippled abs. She kissed her navel and teasingly circled it with her tongue before penetrating it forcefully as her hands pushed her knees wider. Rene was under the thick comforter intoxicated with Emma's scent now flowing freely as she kissed her naked mound. Rene brushed her cheek against Emma's inner thigh as Emma moans disappointed.

"Oh don't make me wait" Emma moaned as she arched her back as Rene spread her legs wider still. Emma rolled her head back and forth trying to release some of her tension. Rene slowly kisses and licks and nibbles the tender flesh of her inner thigh nearing her steaming musky folds. Emma's eye catches Michael now outside the window on the deck watching her. Just then Rene's tongue slid against her clit sending a wave of pleasure through her and an groan of pleasure even Michael heard through the thick glass door. Again and again Rene was relentless lapping at her swollen flesh as Emma writhed ripping at the sheets and comforter.

"Oh God Rene! I am so close" she moaned as her face showed her blissful agony and pending eruption. The comforter rises higher as Rene pushes her legs back and slides her mouth down and her tongue darts into her folds.

"Michael is going to fuck you so good when I am done" Rene hisses under the sheets. Emma looked out at Michael hearing Rene's words. She watches in, her eyes locked on his as Rene brings her closer and closer.

"Yes Rene Yes!" Emma gasps. Rene's head is making the comforter bounce as Emma's toes point to the ceiling. Returning her lips to her clit and slipping two fingers into Emma's flooded flesh Emma surges with orgasm. She stiffens then relaxes gasping for air then stiffens again. Over and over for three or four good hard surges before Rene relents and Emma lays beaming, her big beautiful breasts rising quickly as she refills her spent lungs.

Rene slides off the foot of the bed smiling as well with her face and neck glistening with dewy moisture. She looks at Emma then out at Michael still watching. Rene raises her sticky fingers and beckons for Michael to come in. Rene then runs and jumps onto the bed next to Emma and the women giggle and kiss and enjoy the moment.
 
Michael watched as Rene made Emma feel things he was certain she had never felt before. Rene’s tongue did a dance on Emma’s pussy that any classical dancer would have been proud of. The way Emma writhed in the bed showed just how much pleasure Rene was giving her.

Michael made eye contact with Emma and smiled as Rene drove her insane. There was no doubt that Rene knew what she was doing; she knew what she wanted and she certainly knew how to her what she wanted, and right now it was very evident that she wanted Emma’s cum. He maintained eye contact with Emma and licked his lips seductively.

Michael enjoyed watching Rene’s tongue, lips and fingers bringing Emma to such an explosive orgasm. He made eye contact with Rene and watched as she teased him; waving her cum soaked fingers. He smiled and watched her climb up into the bed with Emma. He started to enter the room, and then stopped.

Moving around to the door that he had come out through, Michael went back into the suite and walked over to the bar. He grabbed the bottle of champagne and took a nice long drink from the bottle. He paused there; weighing his options....... what to do.

Sitting the near empty bottle back on the bar, Michael walked toward the bedroom where the two women were cuddling on the bed. Entering the room, he looked at Emma and then he looked at Rene. Maintaining eye contact with Rene, “so, I guess today is the day for you to decide what we do.... in your mind anyway. You know that I don’t just give in that easy, which is why you are here with me. So, tell me what you want so I can decide if I want to go along with it.”
 
Rene looked at Michael and gracefully got out of bed and walked to him. She began undressing him as she spoke.

"Michael I want you to make Emma feel everything you make me feel" she said as she pulled his shirt over his head and glanced back at Emma smiling as if dreaming. Rene's hands began to open Michael's pants and continued.

"Emma is a lovely specimen I think you will enjoy. She wants you very much" her words were like drugs as she looked back again at Emma who was all smiles. "Show Michael how much you want him Emma" Rene said calmly.

Emma slowly pushed the comforter down and was soon uncovered on the soft white bed with her golden curls nesting her pretty head in thick cloud like pillows. Her body was perfect as she pulled her feet back and opened her legs for him. She then raised her hand and with one finger gestured for him to come to her. Rene was stripping Michael's shoes and socks and pants. She then stood and gripped Michael's hard cock and squeezed him form enough to get his attention.

"I Want to watch you" she sighed as she kissed his neck and slowly stroked his cock. "I want to see your body with hers, fucking until you drive your seed into her." Rene released her grip and stepped back.

"I want some champagne and to watch that, that is what I want" she said in a serious tone to Michael then smiled sweetly at him and walked out to get another bottle.
 
Michael watched as Rene turned to walk away. He smacked her firm butt as she went to get more champagne. Then, he turned his attention to Emma. He walked to the bed and stood at the foot of it, and allowed his eyes to explore her wonderful form.

Crawling onto the bed, Michael grab her ankles and pushed her legs apart. He nibbled each ankle and then began to slowly kiss up her legs while maintaining eye contact with her as he went. His tongue dragged across the inside of one knee and then the other. Feeling her spread her legs wider, Michael released her ankles and moved his hands under her tight ass.

Slowly licking up Emma’s inner thighs, Michael dug his fingers into her tight ass, kneading her flesh as his teeth grazed over her thighs. He felt her lift her ass off the bed, and he gripped it even firmer before allowing his tongue to drag slowly along her wet, silky pussy.

Emma’s moans filled the room as he licked her pussy again and again in long, slow licks. Each lick was finished off with a hard flick of her button. Her reactions told him that she was enjoying what he was doing, but he had far more in store for her.

Michael looked up at Emma. “Rene wants to watch me fuck you hard and fill you with my seed. I always give Rene what she wants, which is why we are here in the first place. She is going to get exactly what she wants, and so are you.”

Moving up her body, Michael slid his hard cock along her wet silkiness. He moved his lips to Emma’s. “You are going to enjoy this.” With that, he pushed his hard cock deep inside of her tight pussy; burying his shaft in her as he bit on her ear. Then, leaning back, he maneuvered his hard cock even deeper inside of her as he looked down at her.

Michael began to pump his hips; fucking Emma’s tight cunt with long, slow, deep thrusts of his hips. “Work that body Emma. Move with me.” He pulled his cock almost all the way out of her, and paused there. He looked over to where Rene had positioned herself with the champagne. “Is this okay lover? Is this what you want?”
 
Rene sat in the white chair next to the sliding glass door and a marble table. She was riveted. Michael and Emma wee beautiful and obviously attracted to each other if only in a physical way. How Emma reacted to Michael was different that she had with Rene. Michael was an alpha male and Emma tasted it, like a coke fiend licking the mirror she moved to maximize his touch, his lick, his kiss, his thrust. Her enjoyment was unabashed as she filled the penthouse with the sound of erotic love. Rene could not help but be aroused although not jealous. She was in a new and different place. Content to watch Michael enjoy Emma and Emma enjoy him.

“Is this okay lover? Is this what you want?” Michael asked as his body moved like a machine driving himself into her and Emma receiving him only to want more.

Rene put her empty champagne flute on the table and stood. Her nipples stiff in the cool room as well as aroused watching. She stepped to the side of the bed and looked at Emma who was smiling as a sheen of sweat glistened on her rich tan body. Rene smiled at her knowing that happiness. Then she raised her hand to Michael's shoulder and then to his back as she looked into his eyes as his body was on autopilot.

"Does it feel good? Did I choose well and get her appropriately ready for you?" she asked as a servant may ask for approval. She brought her hand to his cheek then up through his hair. "You are who this is all about," she continued as she studied them as a sculptor might. "how can I make it better for you?" she sighed lustfully.
 
Michael watched Rene arise from the chair. Damn, she looked so good. As she moved gracefully toward him, he began to pump his hips again; sliding his cock in and out of Emma. His eyes remained on Rene as she stood next to the bed and began to touch him. He smiled at her as she told him that she had chosen Emma for him.

“You have chosen very well baby. She has a nice tight cunt that needs to be used for my pleasure.” He started to thrust harder into Emma; motivated by Rene’s words and touch. Even while fucking this hot flight attendant, his thoughts were on Rene and how much he enjoyed her.

“Get into bed with us Rene.” When she complied, Michael grabbed her behind her head and kissed her long and hard. He did not stop pushing his hard cock into Emma as he enjoyed the wanton kiss he shared with Rene.

After breaking the kiss, he smiled at Rene. “Sit in her face. I want her to eat your wonderful pussy while I kiss you and fuck her. I want us to cum together Rene..... you on her face and me in her cunt.”
 
Rene did not break her gaze into Michael's eyes as she lifted her thigh over Emma's shoulders and slowly settled onto her out stretched lips and tongue. She melted feeling her warm wet mouth hungrily pleasuring her. She leaned forward and kissed Michael briefly the pushed back. The sound of Emma moaning under her as she clutched her breasts and watched Michael.

"Do you want to cum in her?" she asked watching his abs flex and his hands gripping her thighs. "I want your cum" Rene moaned as she sensed Michael might be nearing orgasm. "Please let me have it" she continued looking at his cock moving into the young woman. "Let me suck your cum Micheal" Rene said slowly as she leaned down and kissed Emma's supple abs and waited as the three formed a moving mass of interlocked gears driving towards something big.
 
Michael continued to move his hips in a long, slow rhythmic motion; filling Emma with his throbbing, hard cock again and again. The kiss with Rene was magical. It sent shockwaves through him and pushed him closer to a wild orgasm.

He was a little disappointed when Rene broke their kiss. He looked at her and listened as she first asked if he wanted to cum in Emma, and then changed to asking for his cum. He smiled at her and then watched as she bent down and kissed Emma's abs.

Michael reached out and caressed Rene's back as he continued to fuck Emma's silky pussy. "Rene, you can have whatever you want baby. If you want my cum, you can have it." Tingles ran up his spine as she asked for his cum. She drove him fucking crazy.

Harder and harder he fucked Emma; motivated by the fact that Rene wanted his cum. "Take my cum Rene. I want you to have it... every fucking drop of it is yours." He pulled his cock out of Emma just in time to feed it to Rene. "Take it baby... right now."
 
Emma whimpered as Michael withdrew. Rene moved forward and took his slippery cock into her throat until her nose was against him. He felt enormous as his hips continued thrusting as if he was still inside Emma. Rene managed to push him back a bit and take his head only into her suction filled mouth. She was intoxicated with Emma's juices then she felt his stiffen as his first ejaculation filled her mouth. She was overwhelmed as he moaned with pleasure again and again as his entire body jerked. She sucked each blast holding it in her mouth. Again and again and again he sent his thick hot seed into her mouth. Coating her tongue and teeth and filling her head with his scent. She sucked every drop from his wonderful cock before looking up at a face so satisfied, so full of pure bliss she grinned while holding her mouthful of cum. She opened her mouth to show him as he smiled. Then she turned and laid on Emma's body and kissed her. The two women shared the cum as their tongue slid into the others lips and their hands were everywhere. They made out like teens on a prom date as Michael watched.

Finally Rene let the last of his cum slide out of her mouth onto Emma's chest and licked it between her breasts.

She rolled off the young woman and looked at Michael who was semi hard. Emma knew what Rene wanted and motioned for Michael to straddle her and let her titty fuck him back to full size for Rene.

As Michael climbed onto her abs Rene smiled at Emma and said "maybe we will just adopt you" as she reached out for Michael's cock and wiped it in her his cum and their saliva now between her beautiful tits.

"What do you think hon?" Rene said reaching up and pulling Michael's mouth to hers and kissing kissing him passionately. Emma pushed her breasts up around Michael's rapidly hardening cock.

"Yes Michael, want to adopt me?" Emma said in her best little girl voice.
 
Michael kissed Rene passionately as he moved his hips. His growing cock slid between Emma’s tits as he placed his hand behind Rene’s head and held her tightly into the kiss. Michael moved his hips slowly. He had nowhere else to be. There was no hurry.

Breaking the kiss, he looked down at Emma while keeping his hand behind Rene’s head. “We are going to be here for a while. Whenever you are in town, you can check and see if Rene would want you to visit. If she does, I would not object to having you join us for a while.

He looked at Rene and kissed her softly. “How does that sound Doc? Would a part time adoption with visitation rights work out well for you, my hot lover?” He kissed her again without waiting for an answer as he continued to fuck Emma’s hot tits with his now fully erect hard cock; moving his hips faster.

The kiss got deeper and more passionate. There was something special about Rene that drove him crazy. Here they were in bed in a hotel room in Miami with a beautiful flight attendant and his focus was on Rene. He moved his hips up and fed his cock to Emma; allowing her to feast on his big, hard cock while the kiss with Rene became wanton. He would give her anything and everything she wanted. It was like Rene had him under her spell.

Breaking the kiss, Michael whispered to Rene, "she has served her purpose. I want you and only you. How should we reward her before we send her away and I can be here with you and only you?"
 
Last edited:
Emma suddenly grabs Michael's arm and pulls him as her hips roll toppling him to his back. She is instantly ontop of him with his cock deep in her grinding hips.

"I am not done yet" she hisses looking down at him with her fingernails dragging along his abs. She looks at Rene and smiles. "I want to kiss you" Emma says leading the older woman. "I want to kiss you with his tongue against you" she finishes as a smile grows on Rene's face.

Rene crawls onto the bed not breaking eye contact with Emma as she straddle's Michael's shoulders and kisses Emma/ They kiss passionately but not in a hurry before Emma pushes Rene back into his lips. Rene moans into Emma's mouth as Emma continues grinding.

The scene is over charged as the women reach for one another but not in a greedy or hungry way but in a giving softness. Fingers interlace as fingernails slide over skin. Michael is nearly forgotten Until Rene leans back and closes her eyes. Emma watches and sensing orgasm quickens her own pace.

The two women look at each other as if to cue the other but they are already in sync.

"So close" Rene sighs as her hips mimic Emma's.

"So good" Emma sighs as she falls forward and makes big strokes up and down Michael's throbbing shaft before suckling Rene's breast. Rene's hand slides behind Emma's head as she lays her head back and closes her eyes.

"Yesss" Rene sighs as her body trembles before stiffening. Emma quickens her hips now pounding down onto Michael. "Oh God Michael Yes!" Emma cries as his hands have her hips and he is slamming her body down onto his upthrust hips.

Silence fills the room as he holds her down on his cock and she jerks with convulsion and Rene enjoys Michael's slowing tongue. The two women fall off of Micheal giggling happy.

"Oh Michael, I guess I can leave now if you still want that" Emma sighs rubbing Rene's thigh lovingly.

"Come to Momma Michael" Rene purrs opening her legs and arms to him. HIs cock looks purple and painful as his face is covered with juices of his lover and his hips wet with Emma's cum.

"Come here" Rene sighs again.
 
Michael was surprised by Emma's reaction, but he couldn't say that he didn't enjoy the women using him as a prop as they enjoyed the touch and taste of each other. He raised his hips to Emma and his head to Rene as they devoured one another.

When they were finished with him, Michael looked at Emma as she taunted him about being willing to leave. "You can do whatever you want Emma. Of course, if Rene wants you to stay, then you are welcome, because she is the one that is obviously in charge of what is happening.... or, so she thinks." He turned and winked at Rene.

He smiled at Rene as she coaxed him to her. "Oh, what am I going to get, a pity fuck momma?" He laughed a little; waiting to see how she would react. "It isn't necessary. If you would rather spend some time with Emma, I can go out and explore South Beach for a while. It is beautiful outside, and I would enjoy the sunshine."

He moved over and kissed Rene and cupped her cheek. When he broke the kiss, he whispered to Rene, "this is all about you. You can have whatever you want." He kissed her ear and then moved his lips to her neck. "I have confidence in who you will ultimately end up with," he whispered as he stood up and walked toward the bathroom.
 
"But what do you want baby?" Rene cooed in his ear as her hand gently squeezed his cock wet with Emma's abundant youth. "Are you going to just get up and walk away from me?" she continued as her leg slid along his upper thigh. "I thought you wanted me Michael?" her tone growing more harsh. "Afraid to fuck me in front of her?" Rene said glancing dismissively at Emma. "Don't want to show how much you want an old woman like me?" she continued now rubbing his head against her thigh. "You seem up for it?" her hand tightening around his cock. "but if you want to go" she said turning away and rolling back onto her back. "Then go and maybe you can find another young whore like her." Rene seemed almost bipolar in her personality shifts. Emma looked uneasy as this woman who had been nothing but kind and fun and accepting was now angry and bellicose.

"Maybe I should just go?" Emma said looking for her clothes.

"Maybe you should" Rene hissed at her, rolling so her back was to the two of them. She looked out the window at the ocean with a smirk they could not see.
 
Michael was pretty certain he knew what Rene was doing. “Get dressed Emma.” He gave her his cell phone number. “The next time you have a layover in Miami, give me a call. If we are around maybe we can get together for a while.” He kissed her and caressed her firm tits

Walking over to Rene, he pressed his body to her back. Whispering in her ear, “You were a little harsh with our toy, weren’t you Doc?” He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck as he pressed his hips to her; allowing his hard cock to slip between her legs.

“You know I am not afraid to fuck you in front of her or anyone else. In fact, baby, I would fuck you in front of the entire world. I just want you to have anything you want. I thought you might like some alone time with the Barbie doll. Now that she is gone, however, I guess you have some alone time with me.”

He pressed into her; pushing her against the windows looking out over the ocean. He moved his hips a little; sliding his swollen member along her wet, silky pussy lips. His hands slid to her stomach and pressed Rene back to him; leaving her breasts against the glass. “I want you in so many ways.”
 
Rene moaned feeling Michael's warm breath on her neck, his body against her. She wanted to "fuck you in front of the entire world" She slid away from him and her fingers wrapped around the sliding door handle and pulled the glass slab across her and then the warm humid air hit her naked body. She stepped out onto the balcony and put her hands on the metal railing then looked back over her shoulder and bent at the hips. She slid her feet apart and smiled back at Michael laying in the bed.

"Come fuck me here" Rene said as if a dare. She then turned and looked out at the ocean. The balcony was by no means private as the hotel was built at a slight angle and another stood next to it with rooms with a good view of Rene standing on the balcony. A wolf whistle came from somewhere and Rene smiled. She swayed her hips to some slow melody in her head as she awaited Michael behind her.

The blinding sun heated her chilled skin and made her feel that natural rush of being in the sun, free and alive.
 
There was no hesitation on Michael’s part. In fact, he was in motion before she said anything to him. Hearing the cat calls, he waived in the direction of the voices before reaching out and grabbing Rene’s hips.

Moving behind her, Michael slipped his hard cock between her legs and moved it along her silky pussy. “I certainly hope that you did not believe me when I said that I would fuck you in front of the entire world. I am more than happy to prove myself to you in order to remove any doubts you may have about my feelings for you.”

No sooner did he get the last word out he slid his cock into her tight pussy. Michael filled Rene with a long, slow, steady thrust of his hips until he was buried deep inside her. “Oh, fuck yes. I love how your tight pussy grips this hard cock Doc. You are so fucking good.”

Michael slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out of Rene’s soaked pussy. He paused with just the swollen head inside her, and then thrust back into her deep and hard. He moved his hips; thrusting deeper with each stroke.... their bodies slamming together for the world to see
 
The sun and the audience and Michael's amazing dick were making this beyond anything Rene had ever imagined. She savored every slow thrust and then slower retreat as every fold of her tightened around him wanted to make his feel the pleasure she was. Every ridge and vein of his shaft tickling her deepest spots.

"Oh Michael" she moaned arching her back and pushing herself back into his thrusts. "Is it as good for you as it is for me?" she asked biting her lip as her body neared orgasm.

The cat calls grew louder as window washers across the building caught sight.

"Give it to her man! Give it to her good" came across the space in a heavy spanish accent.

"I got seconds" came from the building across the way.

Rene smiled at the thought of having these men join them.

"Fuck me Michael or sounds like these guys will" she said knowing it would send Michael into competitive frenzy. "But let me finish you in my mouth" she followed with and then smiled back at him.
 
Such a wide audience was new for Michael and it added to the intensity and pleasure that he was experiencing as he moved his hips and slid his hard cock in and out of Rene’s hot, tight pussy. He removed one hand from her hips and waved to some of the people yelling to them.

Hearing someone yell that they had seconds made Michael’s smile bigger. He shook his head no and yelled back to him, “not a chance in the world. She is all mine. You can just go home and jerk off to the thought of how hot she is, but you get none of this.” He smacked her ass as he pleases his hand back on her.

Michael made eye contact with Rene. “Oh, we are going to have such a good time here baby. We are going to enjoy each other so much.” He did not miss a beat with his thrusts into her and he waved once again to the people and their cat calls.

“I want you to cum for me Doc. Cum all over this hard cock that loves you so much. Coat me with your cum and then I will let you clean it off me before I finish in your luscious mouth. I know our audience will love that baby.”

He fucked her harder and deeper; pounding her pussy so good. “Baby, you are so fucking good. I love what you do to me. Give me your cum Rene. I want it. I want to feel your wonderful pussy spasm all over this big hard cock as you give me all of your cum.”
 
Rene was shocked into reality as Michael began yelling. A few days ago she was an unhappy middle aged psychologist and now an erotic plaything on a balcony in Miami with her lover pounding her as others watched. Her back arched as she felt that recently familiar sensation of orgasm building.

"Oh Yeah Baby fuck me gooood" she moaned loudly spreading her legs for him and loving every deep thrust.

"That's it" she hissed as her head dropped to the banister. She felt his hot sweaty fingers grip her burning naked shoulder and wedge her into his thrusts. He was building too. She slid a hand down under her and massaged her clit hard.

"OH yes Michael, harder, HARDER!" she grunted. Her hands both gripped the metal railing as she lifted her head and rocked back into his thrusts. Sweat ran down her body and dripped onto her back running down into her ass. She suddenly jerked upward and cried "YES!" only to be silenced by the constriction of every fiber of her body. All she could feel was Michael's cock ramming into her and his hands on her shoulders desperately pulling her back into himself.

She groaned then jerked again. Ecstasy did not do it justice as her body seethed with a sensation of bliss like nothing she had ever experience. She was timeless, lost in space and time. The world spun as she felt herself moving and then her knees hit the concrete floor. Michael's hands were on on her head and she felt something push into her mouth. She opened her mouth as the taste of her own sex filled her. Michael was enraged and pushed in and out of her mouth. He was fucking her mouth as hard as he had her pussy.

His grunts and groans woke her into the moment he was having. She reached up and pinched his nipple hard as her lips sucked him in and her head began to bob in rhythm with his hips. Cat calls seemed louder now as she was punned between the glass of the balcony wall and Michael's unhinged desire to cum. She sucked and accepted him deep into her mouth and throat. After maybe a minute he stiffened and she took his head and bobbed as fast as she could moaning wantonly for it, for him to pump his seed into her hungry mouth.

"Give it to her man!" came into Rene's head. She felt his cock throb as she pulled back and then buried it in her mouth as he blasted a stream of his cum into her. He pulled back as she sucked every bit only to thrust again and grunt as another equally big blast filled her mouth. She could not swallow it all as he continued fucking her mouth and the thick white seed ran down her chin. She did not resist as he used her mouth and she willingly tried to give him as much pleasure as she could.

After what seemed like minutes he moved away from her and stumbled back inside as she knelt on the concrete balcony, cum and saliva running down her chin, neck and chest. She became aware that the cat calls and whistles had turned into applause. She blushed as she wiped her chin and stood up on wobbly knees. Then stumbled into the hotel room.
 
Michael watched as Rene walked back toward the room; her body glistening from the perspiration and her skin having already started to turn red from the blazing Florida sun. She looked amazing and he smiled at her as she approached the doorway.

He embraced Rene as she walked into the suite from the balcony. The boots and hillars from the many witnesses were still continuing. He pulled her wonderful body to his and he kissed her deeply as his hands moved to her ass and caressed; digging his fingers into her flesh.

He whispered to her, “I told you I would fuck you in front of the whole world. You are truly amazing and you drive me crazy. There is no place I would rather be right now than here with you. This is truly paradise as far as I am concerned.”

Once again, Michael kissed Rene passionately; holding her close to him.... feeling her wonderful tits pressed to his chest. “I think we should shower, dress and walk on the beach for a while. I want to show my hot Doc off to everyone on South Beach and I want them to know that she is here with me.”
 
Michael's warm sweaty body against hers was almost as good as the sex. His kisses forceful but loving, wanton yet sensual. She salivated as his tongue circled her lips and his hand gripped her as if she might slip away. "So natural, so right, so amazing" she thought as the glass door slide closed behind her and she felt the cool air conditioning on her tender skin.

"Was that good for you?" she sighed in his ear as he groped her ass pulling her against his wonderful, but spent cock. "I have never felt anything like that before" she confessed and kissed his neck. "I will do anything for you. Go anywhere. Be anything" she continued as they held each other in a timeless embrace alone in the sky.

"A walk sounds nice, but I think I need to get cleaned up" she smiled at him, at the man who had covered her in his seed. "Should we take a bath?" she asked with her devilish grin and wandering eyes triggering that desire in him as it had on that first day. How far they had come since the depressed, disheveled man entered her office and the solitary psychologist, assuming her comfortable life was the best it could be lit the spark that has carried them here. Carried them away and into a romance of epic eroticism.

"May I be of assistance? The concierge sent me up. He said you two looked like you could use a massage after your long trip" wafted through the room as a tall Scandinavian woman stood wearing a short beige dress holding two towels. She was at least six feet tall and her thick naturally blonde hair was pulled back in a braid. Interrupting the naked couple embracing seemed to go unnoticed by her. Her big blue eyes sparkled above her thick smiling lips and her dark buttery smooth skin was wrapped tight around what could only be described as perfect female anatomy.

"My name is Gretta" she said ending her introduction.

Nina appeared from behind Gretta looking dismissively at the model like masseuse.

"May I be of service. Perhaps you would prefer to be along?" Nina said glaring at the woman easily a foot taller than the petite Hispanic woman.

The two woman stood looking at the couple holding each other naked, sweaty and beaming with sexual after glow. Even for Rene this type of services seemed intrusive. She looked at Michael silently asking "take control, have what you most desire."
 
Back
Top