Good old fashioned cheating sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Affairs

Indeed, I much prefer it when the woman's husband doesn't approve of her cheating. Or rather she does it secretly. I like a bit of mild (but not deliberate) humiliation, too; in the form of the cheating wife being impregnated by her lover, leaving the husband to raise another man's child. Spice the story up even further by making the illicit romance interracial, resulting in a mixed-race child

I like the characters to be of the old-fashioned type, with the suave male pursuing the shy, reluctant, conservative lady

My favourite authors are Suewatcher, UKResearcher and JennyGently

I completely agree. Most affairs in the real world don't involve the husband at all until the unintended consequence of a child emerges. I know of a UK couple who have three children, the middle one being mixed race. They stuck together brilliantly and makes for an interesting real life background to what for some is erotic.
 
I completely agree. Most affairs in the real world don't involve the husband at all until the unintended consequence of a child emerges. I know of a UK couple who have three children, the middle one being mixed race. They stuck together brilliantly and makes for an interesting real life background to what for some is erotic.
Extrapolate that. A couple are generic blond Nordic-types. Their children are all mixed-race: Sicilian, African, Asian, Arab, etc. And the couple stays together.

Is hubby a willing wimp, a wittol who approves and even encourages his wife's infidelity? Justification: they want kids, he's impotent, and he'll accept whatever she pumps out. If he's not a wittol then he's an idiot (she says it's because of her multiracial background), or he's screwing around on his own and doesn't care what wifey does. They're both fucking everyone in town. That's straight LW material.
 
I think cheating stories

Can be hot but many aren't really fleshed out enough. I've cheated dozens of times. Not sure about my wife maybe she has maybe she hasn't. But all mine have been women I've know for a while. Through work, gym, school etcetera. I think many of the stories lack that and happen much quicker than they do in real life. I am not a fan of the cuckold angle myself. Makes me sad that someone would enjoy that. Just my opinion though.
 
Great discussion going on here. I myself felt a real lack of cheating stories that were realistic and had a slow build up. So I thought I'd write one. It's just my second story on this site. Since I see a lot of you guys who like a cheating story I hope you guys can give it a read and give me some feedback too! I plan to make more parts of the story where the plot goes deeper into the darker aspects of cheating. Would really like some honest feedback on how the story feels like as a first part and introduction to the series.

https://www.literotica.com/s/an-arduous-affair-pt-01

Please read and comment. Would really appreciate it.
Thanks!
 
Looking through lit I notice a lack of real lusty cheating sex stories and I don't mean wham in with his cock and he cums, I mean a nice build up a real story full to the brim of sexuel tension.

Im so happy I found you. I thought I was the only one bored with "Jim put his big dick in and Jen said OHH! END."
 
It's funny lol

Funny how many PM hate messages I've got since I started this thread lol nothing wrong with a little naughtiness hehehehe
 
Looking through lit I notice a lack of real lusty cheating sex stories and I don't mean wham in with his cock and he cums, I mean a nice build up a real story full to the brim of sexuel tension.

I love betrayals close to home like a daddy fucking his sons gf knocking her up or a mother seducing her daughters bf or a asshole best friend bedding his friends wife.

Call me old fashioned but classics like these are allways hot because as a adulterous wife with adulterous friends things like this happen quite a lot in the real world

Same here; While I don't want it in real life especially mine, it's so hot to read it.

- the husband seducing, bedding and knocking up his wife's bff
- wife has no idea that her supportive sister actually is her husband's mistress & baby mama
- wife's moves to the area to discover that the man she seeing is her bestie's husband and husband finds vice versa but neither stops the affair; the betrayal makes the hot sex hotter
- stud dad knocks up daughter-in-law or married daughter
 
Are you wanting the one who was betrayed to find out about it, or is the hotness strictly in the betrayal itself, and in the sneaking around?
For me, it's the latter. Stretching out the hot arousing betrayal and sneaking around to continue the sizzling sensual sexual betrayal
 
Humans are wired for promiscuity -- culture makes it 'cheating''

How to Make Love Like a Caveman: Wait your turn.
If asked to imagine what prehistoric human sex was like, according to psychologist Christopher Ryan, most of us would conjure "the hackneyed image of the caveman, dragging a dazed woman by her hair with one hand, a club in the other..." Ryan says this image is mistaken in every detail. A much more likely picture of how it went down in prehistoric times was this: a caveman would quietly sit in the corner and watch another caveman have sex with a woman, patiently waiting his turn.

Apparently, prehistoric women were extraordinarily promiscuous, and like our primate ancestors, women are hard-wired to behave like chimps in the bedroom. In his book, Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origin of Modern Sexuality, Ryan offers a biological explanation for why we find monogamy so difficult today. A male is interested in sex with one woman up until the point of orgasm, at which point he will immediately lose interest, fall asleep, or perhaps wonder off to find more action.

In other words, human males are in important ways sexually incompatible with human females, who are capable of multiple orgasms. So what is the evolutionary advantage of this? Take monogamy out of the equation, and the evolutionary logic becomes more evident. A woman can have multiple sexual partners. This may increase her chances of reproducing, and she needs to try it a lot to be successful. Compared to other animals, humans have an incredibly low rate of conception, based on the number of sexual acts we partake in. And so it is well that sex is so much fun for humans, because if that were not the case, we wouldn't have made it this far.

So just what does it mean to make love like a caveman? It means have a lot of sex, partaking in, as Ryan describes it, the "seven million years of primate promiscuity" that our ancestors so heartily embraced as a species. That's a lot of sex.
Civilization can be such a pain.

EDIT: Ooh, there's more:
What's the Significance?

According to Ryan, if we took an honest look at our dysfunctional sexual lives today, this is what we would find: we are all victims of a well-intentioned inquisition. American society has responded to this crisis by inventing a 'marital-industrial complex' of couples therapy, "pharmaceutical hard-ons," sex advice columnists, and "creepy father-daughter purity cults.” Viagra breaks sales records every year. Pornography worldwide is a $100 billion business. Ryan says we spend all of this money to compensate for a fundamental disconnect we have with our nature.

For instance, why is monogamy so difficult? According to Ryan, we are biologically programmed against it. It was not until the advent of agriculture that man developed a notion of private property, and had reason to feel jealous of a promiscuous mate. Culture invented monogamy, and with it marriage, cheating, and a sense of shame that surrounds our sexual selves. Ryan is anything but a home-wrecker. His book offers no prescriptions for curing our disconnect with nature. What he does recommend, however, is that we lose this sense of shame we have when we feel or act certain ways that contradict our culture, but which are in perfect harmony with our sexual nature.
Moral: We should all fuck ourselves senseless with whomever is available and willing. Cheating? That's a societal thang, like gun-lust.
 
Last edited:
I don't like the cheating wife's wronged husband to approve of what she's doing (when he eventually finds out), but I want him to want his wife back. And in some stories he'll get her back; complete with her black lover's mixed-race baby inside her that he's obliged to raise as his own. That would be part of the package of his wife going back to him. I just love it when the interloper gets the wife pregnant. In fact it's a disappointment when this doesn't happen.

Other stories should end with the wife leaving the wronged husband permanently for the new man she fell in love with. It should always be about love and the interracial aspect a bonus. The illicitness really spices up a story

An erotic cheating story has to be written with little empathy for the partner being cheated upon.

If you truly make the pain of the wronged partner realistic to the reader it can not be erotic without also being sadist. After all, historically, most tales of sexual fraud culminate in murder or suicide, dismemberment and sometimes even war. Decidedly, a boner wilt.

Perhaps, the wronged partner can be a sympathetic character on some levels, but on other levels there should be a plausible rationale the cheating. Or if the cheat is not understandable and therefore erotic, then it must be dire, in the sense discovery would be calamitous, catastrophic and therefore also erotic.

The frisson of cheating comes from the illicit and dangerous circumstances under which the affair must occur. Cheating by definition has to be illicit or it isn't cheating. The near misses where the husband enters the restaurant where his wife is dining with her lover, or the husband answering the phone in the kitchen while arguing with his wife. The caller, her lover, hangs up without saying a word. But the wife knows who just called and why and it shows on her face. That's what provides the thrill that lifts the sex scenes from just being run-of-the-mill copulation.

As for the whole cuckolding meme it can be a surprise ending to a story that starts off appearing to be a standard cheating theme. In fact, cuckolding fantasy is properly a subset of the cheating genre, a once rare plot twist or deus ex machina to bring a happy, if kinky, resolution to an otherwise intolerable situation.

Cuckolding tales are much more fashionable today than ever before in my lifetime. Perhaps this is because bisexuality is becoming much more fashionable today than it was last century. Younger men, in particular, enjoy the fantasy that they can be straight, but still be sexually aroused by sharing their woman's womb with another man. This dissonance requires rationalisation. Thus, the standard cuckold humiliation meme. No, I am not sucking my wife's lover's balls while he fucks her because I'm queer, I do it because she loves it. She commands me.

The popularity of the cuckold theme must be in part an unforeseen consequence of female sexual emancipation. Women today are as sexual free to have as many partners as they wish, just like men. Only women can have many, many more heterosexual relationships than most men, because that is the way our culture and biology is arranged. A good looking woman can go out any night of the week and get picked up, if she so desires. It's not so easy for men to do the same.

Moreover, a woman physically can have orgasms over and over again for hours. In theory, she could sexually please a whole football team, plus the coaching staff, if she was so inclined. Not so the poor male whose biological endowment naturally limits his ability to "keep it up" for the pleasure his partners.

Thus, we get into a cultural situation where a young, gorgeous, professional, smartly urban woman who is sexually active might have had 50 to 100 lovers before she marries at age 32, settles down and starts a family. Her new husband is highly unlikely to have had half as many lovers as his loving bride.

Naturally, a thoughtful young man must think about this, if only subconsciously on a Freudian level. The woman he is likely to fall in love with has had many lovers, many more than he. How does he cognitively deal with the dissonance created by wanting sexual exclusivity with a woman who already has had so many lovers and experiences? How can a husband merge sexually with his bride's lascivious sense of her sexual self. One way is to fully embrace her promiscuity and be aroused by what arouses her as well.

But now we are a long, long ways from cheating.
 
Im going to put my 2 cents in here. I have always been a fan of good ol cheating...but for very different reasons. In my 20s it was the perfect answer to having to answer to anyone. I have a thing for oldet men and I didn't have to worry about the nagging and jealousy. ..it was the perfect set up. Then my dumb ass found mr wrong and got married. Karma is a bitch. I was a loyal. ..faithful. ...wife. He was not at all. ..ever. He was cheating before we were married and all through it with lil skinny 20 yr olds. Well i eventually found out...and this is when I really began to enjoy the whole experience of the affair. We ran a company. One of the workers would flirt innocently with me...mind u...im 44 and hes 22. Exactly half my age and seriously looks like an underwear model (im not lying that's what my neice said)
Well it was all fun i was getting an ego boost, the dude really did think i was hot, and I loved it. My husband was attracted to thin, younger.smaller breasted females. So, if anyone has ever seen a picture of any part of me you will see that I do not fit that criterion at all. Why he married me i still wonder. Well anyway this revenge affair took on a new monster after one of my "dear friends " thought she just couldn't live another day knowing I was having fun and told "HIM" . Now it wasn't just a stress release with a really hot guy that I could escape to every once in awhile. Now, it's a clandestine affair, secret calls from 2nd cells and secret email addresses....this made everything even more exciting on the rare occasions when we were able to get together.
The End
(I don't know where I started and I just wrote. Sorry guys)
 
Any editors in this thread?

I'm new to Literotica as an author, with only two stories published but several others in work. After reading this thread I realized that my stories tend to have cheating themes. Even the published story that doesn't explicitly include cheating was originally written that way but I removed references to their starting relationship status on purpose in the final version.

Since this thread attracts members interested in these types of stories I was wondering if any of you are currently editing and taking new stories. I'm OK with grammar but would really like a content review. In particular I like the discussions regarding the slow buildup.

The story I'm currently writing is about two normal (not unhappy but not really satisfied) married people that drift into an affair due to an unusual situation after a hurricane. Neither is really looking to cheat but just fall into an affair before they realize it. The development of the relationship is taking a long time so it might be a while before I finish the story. I have an outline but I'm also pantsing it a bit, like changing them from starting as unhappily married.
 
Last edited:
Looks like the Susan's of the world aren't doing well as wives if the two stories posted here are any indication. By weird coincidence a friend of mine named, what else, Susan, is going through a divorce because her husband shacked up with a woman overseas. And not for the first time.

If your name is Susan and you're married, you might was well start cheating now since it seems almost certain your husband is....
 
Looks like the Susan's of the world aren't doing well as wives if the two stories posted here are any indication. By weird coincidence a friend of mine named, what else, Susan, is going through a divorce because her husband shacked up with a woman overseas. And not for the first time.

If your name is Susan and you're married, you might was well start cheating now since it seems almost certain your husband is....

That's so weird. I know two Susan's who caught their husbands cheating! Weird!
 
Cheating stories I like are where someone is trying to make an unhealthy relationship work, but should have broken up by now, and either they start "playing with fire" by turning someone else on for fun, or someone else starts seducing them very slowly, so that by the time they've done everything but sex, there's no real hope of stopping short. When they're found out, either the unhealthy relationship breaks or it changes.
 
I'm new to Literotica as an author, with only two stories published but several others in work. After reading this thread I realized that my stories tend to have cheating themes. Even the published story that doesn't explicitly include cheating was originally written that way but I removed references to their starting relationship status on purpose in the final version.

Since this thread attracts members interested in these types of stories I was wondering if any of you are currently editing and taking new stories. I'm OK with grammar but would really like a content review. In particular I like the discussions regarding the slow buildup.

The story I'm currently writing is about two normal (not unhappy but not really satisfied) married people that drift into an affair due to an unusual situation after a hurricane. Neither is really looking to cheat but just fall into an affair before they realize it. The development of the relationship is taking a long time so it might be a while before I finish the story. I have an outline but I'm also pantsing it a bit, like changing them from starting as unhappily married.

Can you imagine if one of the spouses is bi, and it's part of what is bringing them apart, but when they start cheating, it's with the same person. (So the marriage is a sort of selfish 3some until the married couple find out they're both fucking a 3rd person!)
 
Shadow Rising

Any one else here a fan of The Shadow Rising, to be blunt I think his stories are fab hehehe :) just curious if any fans of his were floating around.
 
Any one else here a fan of The Shadow Rising, to be blunt I think his stories are fab hehehe :) just curious if any fans of his were floating around.

I intend to read some of his though..I am more of a fan of women seducing men who are married or have a girlfriend. His is more, men getting with another guys girl.
 
Lust/Love

To me the Shadows style is the best kind, the whole build up. The happily taken woman, her bf/husband and then the third party that enters stage left to fuck her better then he can. With the fact that she still loves her man makes it all the more naughty and tasty hehehe.
 
People keep secrets. Most of our secrets involve cheating.
The average person is keeping 13 secrets right now. Five of them are secrets they’ve never told another living soul... The most common secrets that people shared with no one else were: extra-relational thoughts (thinking something romantic or sexual about someone other than your partner), romantic desire, sexual behavior, and lies.
What are your secrets? Would you ever dare to reveal them, even on your deathbed? Are you ashamed of your secrets? Have you done worse than cheat? Is "good old cheating sex" far down your list of transgressions?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top