Tempted by the fruit of another.

Man, I have so been that girl before... still dreaming of some guy who hasn’t thought of me in, well, ever.

Poor thing. May she find some peace.

Yeah, I'm sorta knocking on an old flames door myself. Problem is she answered the door but she's also married and still has a young one at home. Been 30 years and I still want me some of that. She was not opposed to the idea but that husband. Damn my morals. I need to beat them down for at least a night.
 
Man, I have so been that girl before... still dreaming of some guy who hasn’t thought of me in, well, ever.

Poor thing. May she find some peace.

Yeah well, that happens sometimes. Like, there's this one incredible woman I lived w/once. We had great chemistry, read each other well,etc. But we argued constantly. Then one day, I finally ended it and never looked back. But I still think about her. How she's doing, what she's been up to,....sometimes her face pops up in my head and it's hard to put her memory off to the side. I wonder if she thinks about me sometimes. I know I've definitely changed....but, still. Can't go back and shouldn't try to find her.
 
The grass is not greener. You will have regrets. Stay away from the other woman and try to fix your marriage.
 
Are those your wife's tits in your av?

If they are, it's a damn shame.

1516488957972.gif


Those lovely suspending dairies were meant to be worshipped, not scorned for others.

Well, unless said others wanted to mutually join in. :D
 
If they are, it's a damn shame.

1516488957972.gif


Those lovely suspending dairies were meant to be worshipped, not scorned for others.

Well, unless said others wanted to mutually join in. :D

People are way too uptight about sex, you can see it in the dozens of people who post sad missives like the OP.

Fuck and be happy people. It's not that hard... well, parts are, but that's not a bad thing.

;)
 
I was puzzled by some contradictions in the OP, so I did some research.

Not all the time,
I love to climb up on Mr Shreks face after he cums in me. It's so inpowering and seems so kinky.
....

Well.
Weird Experiance. Mrs shrek has just been using one of her rabbit sex toys on me!
She inserted the ears into my cock, I guess sounding!
......

:confused:
 
Back
Top