GOP House leadership for the next congress: All white men

Merc is close to iggy for constantly quoting bb.

I had to iggy neci for quoting retards...

The Rep leaders also need to update themselves to at least the 20th century.

Make freaking pot legal for God's sake and free everyone in prison that is for possession and small sales.

also Gay Marriage, make it legal.

illegals is a harder point as people broke the law to enter the county. So, is the morally correct thing to do is deport and allow people a legal entry? Do we forgive this crime (but how do we not forgive other crimes)... Or do we use something like from the movie "Starship Troopers" where illegals can serve 2-4 years in the military to gain legal citizenship?

ps. sorry that I forgot to call anyone an asshat. for those asshats, I apologize and will try harder next time

Holy crap, it's hard to read but I think Jen just made sense. Someone tell me it's only me who thinks Jen's liberal cousin is telling her what to post.

Make freaking pot legal for God's sake and free everyone in prison that is for possession and small sales.

illegals is a harder point as people broke the law to enter the county. So, is the morally correct thing to do is deport and allow people a legal entry? Do we forgive this crime (but how do we not forgive other crimes)... Or do we use something like from the movie "Starship Troopers" where illegals can serve 2-4 years in the military to gain legal citizenship?

ps. sorry that I forgot to call anyone an asshat. for those asshats, I apologize and will try harder next time

This is a good post.

A lot of your posts are nonsensical ramblings, but that one was very sensible. One reason that the republicans performed poorly was because they've become icons of prohibition. Ban everything that conflicts with their idea of "family values", all the while extolling the virtues of freedom. Their idea of freedom is the right to do anything they approve of.

Holy crap, it's hard to read but I think Jen just made sense. Someone tell me it's only me who thinks Jen's liberal cousin is telling her what to post.

You do understand the a large % of Republicans feel this way right? Just like not all Republicans are bible thumpers......

You do understand the a large % of Republicans feel this way right? Just like not all Republicans are bible thumpers......
I know.

But why do you keep electing politicians to represent you that doesn't feel that way?

Curry, I asked a simple question

Should ONE man be allowed to marry TWO women? Three women?

Let it be noted

As far as I know

Chairmanships are almost always bestowed BASED on SENIORITY

Clearly they don't based on the people who get elected to office and get nominated to get elected. So either your not voting or you place a very very high priority on one of the something else because the logical course of action would be vote Democrat until the Republicans are no more and then break off the Conservative Dems and form a new party which wouldn't be that difficult.

Holy shit!

opps

OPPS

War On Women: 9 Of Obama’s Top 10 Aides Are White Men…

Here is something NOT governed by RULES or ANYTHNG

Lets NOT forget, the NIGGER HOUSE was called a HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT.........of course, no one really cares.......they just wanna BASH the REPOZ

Where are the liberal diversity police?

Via WHD:

As President Obama moves to revamp his senior White House staff in the weeks leading up to Inauguration Day, he may want to consider adding something distinctly lacking from the highest echelons of the West Wing: Diversity.

Incredibly, nearly all the most senior advisors to the nation’s first black president – whose appeal to minorities and women won him reelection – are white males. Democrats made much during the campaign of an alleged GOP “war on women.” But Obama’s own battalions include relatively few of the distaff variety.

Of what are arguably the ten top most important White House advisers, only one – Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett – is a woman. Jarrett is also African American.

But the other nine are each white men: Vice President Joe Biden; Senior Advisor David Plouffe; Chief of Staff Jack Lew; National Security Advisor Tom Donilon; Counselor to the President Pete Rouse; National Economic Council Director Gene Sperling; Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer; Acting OMB Director Jeffrey Zients; and Press Secretary Jay Carney

Do we have a merit system or a gender system?

It's funny, in one breath you denounce the republicans as out of step with your ideals, but then in the next you claim that they are put in place due to merit. I wonder which it actually is?

Or maybe this is another one of your joke posts?

Precisely! With the exception of folks like Representative Alcee Hastings (D), one of only 6 federal judges to be impeached and removed from office by the United States Senate for perjury and bribery.

Apparently Nancy Pelosi, worried at the appearance of a convicted ex federal judge heading up the House Intelligence Committee, decided to oppose his chairmanship despite his seniority.

doesn't

fit

the

narrative

How come

When the HOSTILE WORK environment charge was hurled

How come

When it was written the NIGGER HOUSE pays CUNST less then COCKS

How come

When COCKS get jobs and CUNTS don't

The LIBZ scream

MAN

U

FACTURED

OUTRAGE

and with this BS, they trip all over their DICKS to screech?:confused:
OPPS

War On Women: 9 Of Obama’s Top 10 Aides Are White Men…

Here is something NOT governed by RULES or ANYTHNG

Lets NOT forget, the NIGGER HOUSE was called a HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT.........of course, no one really cares.......they just wanna BASH the REPOZ

Where are the liberal diversity police?

Via WHD:

As President Obama moves to revamp his senior White House staff in the weeks leading up to Inauguration Day, he may want to consider adding something distinctly lacking from the highest echelons of the West Wing: Diversity.

Incredibly, nearly all the most senior advisors to the nation’s first black president – whose appeal to minorities and women won him reelection – are white males. Democrats made much during the campaign of an alleged GOP “war on women.” But Obama’s own battalions include relatively few of the distaff variety.

Of what are arguably the ten top most important White House advisers, only one – Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett – is a woman. Jarrett is also African American.

But the other nine are each white men: Vice President Joe Biden; Senior Advisor David Plouffe; Chief of Staff Jack Lew; National Security Advisor Tom Donilon; Counselor to the President Pete Rouse; National Economic Council Director Gene Sperling; Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer; Acting OMB Director Jeffrey Zients; and Press Secretary Jay Carney

Print | Text New York City Council Candidate Worries Jewish Opponent May ‘Sneak’ into Office

:cool:
A Democratic candidate for the New York city council has expressed fears that a possible opponent may “sneak” into office “like a thief in the night.” The WSJ reports:

In an email dated Monday, Mr. Lopez-Pierre said he is calling for a meeting to be held in January to “discuss the potential damage to the political empowerment of the black and Hispanic community if Mark Levine, a white/Jewish candidate,” is elected “with very little black and Hispanic support.”

They didn't. Millions of them stayed home. Neither Romney nor Obama got as many votes as McCain/Palin.

So, that's why the GOP froze women and Hispanics out of the leadership? I guess they are counting on a surge in the birthrate of white baby boys and then expect to take back the White House in 2030.

Too bad the GOP didn't renominate McCain/Palin again. That would have been a fun election.

Only on Lit's GB can a racist, sexist shitstain use racist and sexist rhetoric attempting to make a point while scratching his dead flaky melon pontificating why race and gender representation still matters in a nation that is nowhere near to being one-size-fits-all.

Good trap, Merc. All too easy in this case to be sure, but still, isolating the spread of nonstop bullshit to one corner so it doesn't contaminate other areas is sound practice.

Jen gets the "atta girl" award for the day.

So, that's why the GOP froze women and Hispanics out of the leadership? I guess they are counting on a surge in the birthrate of white baby boys and then expect to take back the White House in 2030.

Too bad the GOP didn't renominate McCain/Palin again. That would have been a fun election.

According to chevetteman, McCain/Palin are the "good old days".

Back