ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khadgar said:
*stretches* still up for giving a massage SD? *laughs*

I am not SD ... but I am alway free to give you a massage ...
:evil kitty grins w/ a wink:
 
Wow.
Actual posting.
Here, no less.
*gasps*

chewbacca71 said:
Nice to see you popping in for a visit Blaze. What level are you up to now?

Chewey

21 Ranger, Chewey, currently killing Tombstone rated sarnaks in the Lake Of Ill Omen.
I love being able to inflict close to 70 points of damage per shot each with two weapons, its the only thing keeping me alive against these things.

So who else here plays Everquest?
Aside from myself and Arc?

Blaze
 
I wish my comp was new enough to play Everquest , Blaze. I have no doubt at all that I would be quickly addicted. I went through a phase with Diablo that really scared my wife lol. I would imagine if I was able to start playing Everquest, I would be back living in my sisters basement in no time. lol

Chewey
 
*Runs throu-oh, who's he trying to kid? Wanders slowly into the thread and sits down.*

Hi everybody!

Hi, Dr. Nick!
 
It was an interesting night last night. Things went well until around 6 am this morning. One of the guys when changing on of the batteries on the machine, caused one to fall over on its side. We had a BIG time acid spill all over the floor. Then when we tried to get the battery upright, it started arcing all over the place. Scary shit.

Chewey
 
oooohh! *grins and steeples fingers* i'm up for accepting that offer!
 
Arc da Rat said:
*with lighting fast reflexes grabs the Draggies Tongue*

Hmm ... Fresh Dragon tongue ...

*licks lips as she brandishes a Bowie Knife*

*slowly closes his mouth* I'm warning you.... one wrong move and I'll bite!
 
Khadgar said:
oooohh! *grins and steeples fingers*
i'm up for accepting that offer!

Ahh ~ I aim to please ... :winks:

*Pulls hard on Hy's tongue then lets go. Watches as it snaps back into his mouth.*

*Walks over to Khaddy & proceeds to give him a nice shoulder massage*
 
mmmmmmmm *sinks back* this is great.... beter than watching hy get his toung snaped lol
 
Happy wednesday everyone. Looks like the Ultimate Marvel thread is up and running strong. IF anyone is interested, we are trying to revive the David Eddings thread.

Chewey
 
Evening everyone.


I used to play Everquest. Then my brother moved and took the game with him :(

My brother was a huge time addict to the game.
 
I did play Everquest quite a bit. I log in once in a while to keep the characters alive on one account, but sold the other a couple months back. In case I get the desire to play once again, I have a 54 cleric, 51 ranger, and a bunch of others from 15-45. They're all on the Brell server.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top