New fantasy

Marriedguy32

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Posts
203
So I have a new fantasy. In it my wife buys me a massage for my birthday. I go to the place. It's a little run down in the shady part of town. I think why did she get me a massage here. I than remember she had a coupon for it and shrugged the thought off. I enter the place. The receptionist greets me. She is nice and very good looking. She leads me to a room, tells me to get naked and place the Rowell around my waist and lay down. She leaves telling m e someone will be in here soon. I do as instructed, laying down with the towell, which is more like a wash cloth around me. My eyes closed as I put my head down, laying on my stomach when someone enters. I can not tell who it is.....


Anyone interested pm me. Open to any and all. Prefer cross dressers and very femme guys but don't really mind. Let's have some fun.
 
I dreamed of this last night. In the dream I was blindfolded and could not see who entered the room till it was all over. Woke up sweaty and horny as hell.
 
In your dream, did you finally find out who was giving the massage? Was it a guy? Would you want it to be a guy? I think I would. That would be a great experience for my first time.
 
I have the same fantasy, a guy starts massaging me, gets me excited by teasing my virgin ass, he moves to the top of the table and I can see through the face cushion that his cock is big and hard under the table, next thing I know that cock is deep in my ass just being worked like a good fuck toy
 
Back
Top