"The Unwilling Cohort"

roleplayguy2013

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Posts
191
He looked about the lounge, finding only one woman apparently alone. She was sitting at the bar, nursing a drink. He looked about at the clientele; businessmen, a pair of flight attendants, an elderly couple holding hands, and a young man staring at a video playing on an iPad. He walked the length of the bar and, just as the woman looked up at him, sat on the stool near her, leaned in, and said quietly, "If you want to live, I need you to pretend we are a couple."

Her reaction -- her expression -- seemed to be a combination of confusion and annoyance. It shifted quickly though as she looked down to her lap at the feel of something touching her thigh and found the pistol with a long silencer pointed at her belly.

"Stay calm," he told her, "And everything will be fine."
 
Alysa looked down upon the clear liquid, the outlines of the floating cubes barely distinguishable from the liquid. She stirred the drink with the slim plastic, her blue orbs ached from a long day at the office, the fight with her boss over the missing money and the hours upon hours of looking over receipts, billings, accounts receivable transcripts, and pay voucher transcripts, daily accounts payable transcripts it was all giving her a headache just thinking about it.

She tugged at her collar of her suit, shrugged her shoulder as to readjust the way it was resting upon her shoulders. The upper two buttons of her silk blouse undone allowing air flow to her upper body. Her brown nylon hosed leg crossed over the other hiked up her business skirt up somewhat, showing an athletic thigh. Her long red hair pulled up and put into a ponytail the ends spiraling over each shoulder.

Her eyes rolled backward, closed slightly for a moment before looking over at the guy whom just thought it was his day to hit upon her. How much she wished that mankind was womankind at this very moment. The nerve of this man as she felt a cylinder object landing on her thigh, “HOW DARE YOU!” she stopped when she realized that it was a weapon with a silencer instead of the man’s weapon. “What, what do you want?” she trembled, the stirring straw seemed like a blender as it churned the clear liquid inside her glass. “Please I …” His words cutting hers off. She nodded her understanding and sat there her body trembling as if she was standing naked in a deep freezer for hours on end.

“What, what do you want?” she repeated fear gripping her gut..
 
"What ...what do you want?"

He leaned in closer -- romantically close -- and, grasping her upper arm with his free hand, pulled her to him until their cheeks we almost touching. "Follow my lead, and no one in here gets hurt."

He moved his face back a bit, to look into her eyes with a serious expression, as if to confirm to her his demand. Then, glancing a bit left, he looked into the mirror behind the bar, just as the men entered. They were well built men, dressed in comfortable suits; as the two moved, he noticed how the fabric of their jackets resisted against the holsters and spare clip pouches hidden on their leather belts.

He shifted his gaze to the right, looking again toward the bar's rear exit, as he had of course done immediately upon entering the premises. He had survived in this business for nearly a decade by always having a way out of sticky situations. Of course, he'd never had these guys after him before. He didn't much like being chased by men with a license to kill and no hesitation to do so, regardless of the potential for collateral damage.

As his eyes shifted again toward the mirror, he caught sight of himself -- and froze his stare suddenly. He still couldn't get used to this new face. His cheeks were thinned down, his eyes wider, his nose a bit fuller; even his ears were trimmed and reshaped from what his assinine step father had often called Dumbo-esque. He smiled a bit, recalling his 18th birthday; it was the day he left, the day he joined the army, and the day he beat the man to a pulp and used a hunting knife to cut off one of the asshole's earlobes.

Looking into the mirror now, he saw someone he just didn't know ... and he liked that. Dark hair cut close on the sides and fashionably styled on top, tanned skin, and a neatly trimmed goatie, a bit out of fashion but necessary for the additional disguise effect. The doctors hadn't been able to do anything about making him taller or shorter, of course, but he had used the recovery period to tone his already fit body, and now -- at just under six foot -- he was a solid, impressive,195 pound lean, mean, fighting machine.

Which brought his mind back to the two men at the door. He shifted his gaze in the mirror. The pair had split up, walking slowly and casually into the lounge down different paths; trying to be inconspicuous, they looked at every man's face and checked all the dark corners for a potentially dangerous surprise. He knew that they hadn't seen him enter the bar, but losing him on the street with only a dozen doors to enter, this was as good a place to search as any.

One of the two men turned and started toward the end of the bar -- toward him -- increasing the need to improve his current cover. He looked into Alysa's eyes with a meaningful glare. "My name is Taylor, by the way. And I need you to kiss me like we're lovers."

He could see in her eyes she had no intention of doing as he requested. A strange man points a gun at you and tells you to kiss him...? Really As if to underscore his seriousness, he moved the small .38 semi-automatic until it was laying -- hidden from the others in the bar -- in the crevice between her long, crossed legs; the tip of the silencer slipped under the hem of her skirt, and he pressed forward until the tip was against her lower belly, close he could imagine to where she may or may not be wearing the muff of curly hair nature had given all women but which so many no longer wore.

"Please," Taylor whispered, "I need you to kiss me right now ... or people are going to get hurt."
 
Who was he? What did he want from her? Have she ever met him before and just never gave him the time of day and he has returned with vengeance? On the other hand, was it as simple as she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time?

She jumped, gasping as he grabbed her arm, pulling her so close to him she could count the individual dark whiskers of his goatee. She shivered with fear, wanting to pull away but too scared to do so. She prayed that he would just let her go, but the words that he whispered to her quelled that prayer. Her lips quivered as if trying to answer him, but nothing escaped over her lips.

Her blue orbs searched his face as he pulled away, his cold eyes started into hers as if he was searching her soul for some unknown act that she did against him. He then shifted his eyes toward the back of the bar, at that moment she closed her eyes hoping that when she opened them she was at home in her bed waking up from a nightmare, but this hope was shattered as an uncontrollable jerk shot through her body. She lightly jumped at her own body movement. Fear cringed at her stomach like an iron claw, twisting her insides. She opened her eyes only to see the man looking slightly to the right for a few moments before returning his gaze back toward the bar. His head shifting stopped for what seemed like an eternity to her, before shooting a hard gaze back at her. She shivered under his cold stare.

Her eyes narrowed at him when he gave his name, a common last name at that, then he uttered his wanting action of her. Her eyes narrowed even more as her mind wondered now if this was some sort of sick get off for him. She eyed him with animosity, and rebuff. Her mind now determined that this was just a sick way for a pathetic man to get his rocks off ….Until… She felt the barrel of his weapon slip under the hem of her skirt and press against her shaven womanhood.

She didn’t see the value of risking her life by resisting him over a kiss. Slowly she raised her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. She pressed her open lips against his, sliding her tongue over his lips tasting him. She began to grind her mouth against his as if she couldn’t get enough of him in her mouth. Her arms squeezed his neck and pulled him more into the already intense kiss.
 
Last edited:
The kiss was passionate, far more so than he had expected. He mirrored her actions, parting his lips and pressing his tongue to hers ... all the while peeking to his left at the mirror ... at the armed man walking slowly toward them, eying him ... eying her ... then looking away toward a solitary man sitting in a booth alone.

He turned his attention back to the woman kissing him, trying for a moment to concentrate solely on the pleasure of her warm, wet lips upon his, of her hands on his neck pulling him to her. But fear -- fear of capture, fear of execution -- prevented him from fully enjoying the moment. Another time, another place, the silencer wouldn't have been the only hard thing he wanted to slip up under her skirt.

He pulled back and gave her a slight smile, then peeked back into the mirror again. The nearest man was moving away, circling toward a meet up with the other hunter. As he watched the pair, he became aware of how his gun hand had relaxed, laying upon her warm thigh. He took a moment to drop his eyes -- to her wonderful bosom, to her long, shapely legs -- then looked back up to her with a sly grin.

"I need you to leave with me," he whispered. "You'll be safe. Once we're outside, you can either return or go your own way ... but ... I, I can't walk out of here alone or..."

He looked back to the mirror, then to her, then gently tilted his head toward the men in an attempt to ensure she understood who he was trying to avoid. In an even lower whisper, he informed her, "They will start shooting ... with no care for bystanders. Will you help me?"

In actuality, he was pretty sure he -- they -- had duped the men. The last time they'd seen him, he was wearing a long trench coat and hat; they hadn't seen him enter the lounge; and he was now sitting with a beautiful woman that he was obviously dating, whether long term or as a one night stand. He could probably stand up now, pay her tab, and walk casually out to the street without arousing the pair's suspicions.

But, again dropping his eyes for just a moment to the loosened buttons of her blouse and catching sight of the lacy edges of her brassiere, he couldn't help himself. If the choice was between continuing his flight alone and continuing it in the company of a sexy woman ... well...
 
He broke the kiss and she wanted nothing more than to vomit. Yes, if she met him at some café reading the morning paper he would be attractive to her, but now the only feeling she had was this fear of him, and the utmost need to get away from him. Her body still trembled for his weapon was still pointed in her direction and she was no safer now complying with him on kissing him than she was when he first sat down next to her. She was his hostage and would remain so until he decided he didn’t need her anymore, which frightened her even more for what would he do with her then.

Her eyes followed the path that his gaze was taking toward the mirror. She wondered what was so fascinating about the mirror that it kept his attention so heavily. Her orbs scanned over the reflective surface and only seen the guests sitting around or. Then she saw the two men walking around surveying everyone in the room as if they were looking for someone. Her eyes shot to him, which is why he wanted her to kiss him, to help conceal his face from them. She wanted to turn and yell at them, scream that he was sitting right here, but the longer she eyed them with the corner of her vision, they didn’t appear to be the upstanding law enforcement type.

Then it happened again as she pulled her gaze from the two men to catch his eyes goggling her breasts, then moved down her frame. Typical male to the tee for sure, but what did surprise her was the fact that his hand was upon her thigh and she only now noticed it by looking down. She instantly swapped his hand off her thigh, “Kissing you is one thing, allowing you to touch me in a provocative manner is another.” She hissed forgetting about her fear and his weapon.

He brushed her anger off like swatting at an annoying fly; his words rang out to her once more. She remembered that fear the last time she retorted at his demand and had a weapon pointed down at her womanhood. She only nodded her head and looked up at him. She was scared once again for now he wanted to take her outside, away from the witnesses that was more or less the reason that she was still alive.

She followed his tilt of his head toward the two men, it was the same ones that she concluded weren’t the police, and were the ones looking for him. She wondered why they wanted him, but didn’t dare ask nor even hinted that she was interested in why. His warning was all that it took for he was telling her that they would shoot her just as easily as they would shoot him.

She took a deep breath and nodded her understanding, She caught his glimpse again but this time she didn’t care she had other things more important than some pervert looking down her blouse, and that was making sure she managed to get out of this nightmare alive.

“Fine, I will go with you.” her voice shaky as she stood with the man, putting her arm around his waist. Her other one placed upon his chest as they walked toward the door..
 
He slowed her, turning her suddenly to the right between two tables, then left between two others. It was hardly the shortest route to the door, but it was the route that allowed him to keep the pistol concealed from the eyes of the two men still scanning the lounge.

On their way to the exit, Taylor caught sight of first one pursuer, then the other, in various mirrors or darkened sheet of divider glass. Although each of them cast their gaze upon the departing couple, neither of them seemed to believe that the male half of the pair was the male they were after.

A moment later they were on the street. Taylor tightened his grip on Alysa's waist, telling her, "Just a moment more, sweetheart, and you can be on your way."

He searched the sidewalks, the streets, the cars both parked and cruising up and down the late night streets. He didn't see anything that screamed out danger, but that didn't really mean anything; you survived in this game -- on either side -- by not screaming out. They didn't call it covert without reason.

Taylor could have simply sent the woman on her way and been done with her. He was probably safe ... relatively speaking. But, feeling her body against him and remembering their kiss made him want to keep her close. She'd come this far at the point of a gun; how far would she go if he put the firearm away and deployed his charm and charisma.

He smiled broadly, turning his head so she wouldn't see the sudden expression. You stuck a gun up her skirt, Taylor. She's not likely to sudden wet her panties for you. Nevertheless, he pulled his hand from her hip and grasped her upper arm, leading her toward a cab that a couple was just exiting.

"Just a moment more," he said forcing her toward the open cab door. "I promise."

(OOC -- She doesn't have to get in, obviously.)
 
A turn here, a push there, she almost felt like she just entered into a human pinball machine. She didn’t understand why they didn’t just walk straight out the door, unless once again he was getting his jollies by controlling her. She just wanted this night to end, she wanted to go home, take a shower, grab a cup of hot chocolate and cuddle up in her blanket near the fireplace.

The noise of the big city didn’t bring any comfort to her even though there were hundreds of people around now, for here in the big city most people didn’t want to get involved so they just went on their merry way. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath when his hand closed around her waist tighter. Her hands grabbed his forearm and pushed against it. “Please let me go.” she begged him. His words were no comfort for what was he wanting her now for. She felt his body twist and turn against hers as he scanned the area thoroughly, using her like some shield incase someone started shooting at him. This scared her even more. “Please let me go.” She cried out once more.

She felt his arm release her waist and she began to move away when his hand took a hold of her upper arm like a vice grip. “Ouch.” she hissed as he stirred her toward a yellow cab. Again his words spoke of her release, but it only seemed to be continually postpone for another few moments. She lowered her head and entered into the cab, only to be sprayed by shattered glass coming from the passenger door window. “OH MY GOD!” She screamed rolling to the floor board. Rolling up in a ball and weeping from the fear that was ravishing over her body…
 
He saw the gun rise and spun quickly, squeezing off three quick shots from his semi-automatic .380. They hit center mass; their momentum not enough to knock the big man down but, luckily, they were enough to unbalance him and his own shot passed through the cab's window instead of his skull. His fourth shot, however, was aimed higher; it passed through the man's throat, dropping him to the ground where he would be bled out before anyone could even consider calling for help.

He leaped into the cab, straddling the drive train cover and pressing the barrel of the pistol to the neck of the Cabbie. "Drive!"

The driver flinched at the heat of the barrel against his skin, screaming out a rapid, panicked response in Ukrainian. Taylor pressed the barrel harder, answering the man in his own language and finishing with, "DRIVE!"

Taylor caught motion out of the corner of his eye and, without hesitation swung the pistol toward the still open passenger door. The two Suits from the lounge rushed out, looking around to assess the scene. Before either could point a weapon his way, he unloaded the clip, dropping both men as the cab was racing away from the curb.

They were three blocks down the road before Taylor realized that, totally unconsciously, he'd pressed his weight upon Alysa, holding her down -- away from the flying bullets. He didn't know this woman; he didn't owe this woman; and yet his first instinct had been to protect her. Thinking back, he thought he remembered pushing her into the cab before the first bullets flew. He couldn't be sure; after a while, the fire fights seemed to blur into one scary nightmare.

Taylor spoke to the driver -- again in Ukrainian -- and pulled a wad of hundred dollar bills out, tossing them into the front seat. He reached down and, a bit roughly, pulled her up to the seat and started running his hands over her body, asking, "Are you okay...? Are you hit?"
 
She covered her head with her arms, wrapping her hands around her head as if it would save her. She heard the cab driver yelling in some foreign language only to be scold back at by the man whom abducted her in the very same foreign language that ended up with him just yelling drive. Her heart raced as her fear elevated to a much higher level taking her on the brink of a nervous break down. She cried wishing this were some bad nightmare that she would soon wake up.

Brass shells rained down upon her from above as her abductor fired his weapon at an unseen adversary. She could only speculate that it was the two men that were searching for him in the club. She realized after the shock faded from her that she was having difficult time breathing due to the man lying protectively upon her. She didn’t say anything to the man just shortened her breathing and remained curled up until he rose from her.

It wasn’t long after she realized that he was upon her that he rose and began speaking that foreign language again to the driver. Then she witnessed him reaching into his pockets and pulling out a thick roll of money and tossing it toward the man. She took several deep breaths to prevent her from passing out from lack of oxygen.

Her gaze caught his gaze as he reached down and roughly pulled her up and pushed her into the seat. His hands running over her breasts, her sides anywhere he could get his hands she was about to rear back and slap the shit out of him when his words told her what he was doing. ARE YOU HIT! “No, No, I’m okay.” She replied to his question and allowed him to finish checking her body to ensure she wasn’t. Her eyes shot to his with a frightful look. “I don’t know what you’re into but now I am involved, and I’m scared to death.” tears finally fell from her orbs and dripped off her chin. Her body trembled and jerked with each wave of emotional fear. She pressed her hands upon her face and wept.
 
At the sight of tears, Taylor began to move close to her, intending to take her into his arms, to comfort her. But, he was the reason for her pain and panic; the last thing she was going to want was him continuing to handle her.

He moved up against the passenger door, going quiet for a long moment. He could see that driver glancing in the rear view mirror at him often and, to quell his concerns, reached into a secret pocket in his jacket and pulled out a leather wallet. He spoke to the cabbie in Ukrainian again, then flipped the wallet open, flashing a picture ID.

"Policia...?" the driver asked.

Taylor pocketed the ID, hesitated a moment, looked to Alysa with suddenly exhausted look, and confirmed with the cabbie, "Sure. Policia"

He stared at Alysa for another long moment, his eyes seeming to feel heavy, then pulled open his jacket to show the spreading patch of red staining his shirt. He looked to her with a desperate expression and wbispered, "No hospital ...no cops."

And ...he passed out against the door...



On the L Train platform a block north of the lounge, a man closed the electric guitar case, hiding the sniper rifle. He'd already policed the landing, gathering the two .30-06 casings and searching for any other evidence that he'd been there. He was uncertain whether he'd hit his target. The man was quick; he'd taken down the three agents on the street with professional precision and protected the woman exiting the bar with him as well.

"We got her, Team Leader," he heard in the ear piece. "Bartender identified her, and better than that ...she left her purse on the nearby bar stool."

A second voice sounded, spitting out orders to the rest of the still living team members, including one to dispatch a Cleaner to the home of the woman they automatically assumed to be their target's contact.
 
The stress was overwhelming for a C.P.A. girl whose greatest threat in life is getting a paper cut. Then upon this day she became a hostage to what she thought at the time was a criminal of some sort, then she thought he was just a pervert getting his jollies off by commanding her to do things for him, and then he became her protector putting his life on the line for her. That was not an action that neither a criminal, nor a pervert would do, but something that a cop would do. She didn’t know what type of cop he was but he did carry a badge of some kind.

She took a deep breath and pulled her face from the palms of her hands. Her eyeliner streaked down her cheeks giving her the death look of one of those zombies on a cheesy zombie flick. She closed her eyes for a moment, gathering her thoughts when her protector spoke out to the driver in that foreign language , pulled out a wallet from the inside of his jacket and showed it to the driver.

Her brow arched over her blue orbs when the cabbie responded Policia, she knew that word. She shot a glance over at him. Rage in her face that suddenly turned white for the man didn’t look well. He was pale and barely able to put the wallet back into his pocket. When he did, she noticed the growing red stain on his shirt. “Oh my god you’ve been shot!” she exclaimed shuffling over to him. Her eyes locked to his vivid concern crossed her face when she witnessed the desperate expression form upon his face.

Her mind raced, she knew she had to slow the bleeding down. Instantly she removed her suit coat, bunched it up, pressed it and her hand against the wound. His words made her panic for she didn’t know where to go if she couldn’t take him to the hospital or the police. She reached into his jacket grabbed his ID and read it. She couldn’t call them! She would never get pass the operator. She searched his pocket again and pulled out a phone. She hit speed the first contact on his list and pressed send…
 
(OOC -- I hope you don't mind the "god moding" below. If you had a different direction, I can easily delete/change as appropriate. Seriously!)


The woman who answered the phone was curt, asking question after question yet at the same time giving no answers:

"Who is this...?"
"How did you get this number...?"
"Whose phone...?"
"Where is he...?"


When Alysa explained that the man she was trying to keep alive was bleeding to death from a gun shot wound, the woman's attitude shifted rapidly, as did her questions:

"Are you still in danger...?"
"Are you being tailed...?"
"Are you secure...?"
"Do you know who shot him...?"
"Where are you, exactly?"
"Are you mobile...?"
"Who's driving...?"

When Alysa explained they were in a cab driving through the city, the woman said, "Hand the phone to the driver."

Alysa handed the phone to the cabbie, who looked confused; he was driving quickly through the city as Taylor had instructed him, yet had no idea that his fare was bleeding all over hit cab's backseat. "Yes, hello...? Yes... No... No!"

The cabbie turned and looked back at Taylor, and his eyes widened. In his native tongue, he mumbled what sounded like a prayer, then turned back to watching the road. A moment later, he said, "Kiev."

He continued talking into the cell, again in his native tongue, then handed the phone back over the seat, saying, "Lady ... she talks to you now, yes?"

The cabbie turned the taxi hard to the left and pressed the accelerator down even farther, jetting the car through the city at double the speed limit. When Alysa pressed the phone back to her ear, the woman said, B
And then ... the line was dead.
 
“What the fuck!” she yelled into the phone slamming it down upon the seat. “What the fuck is going on?” She screamed, her hands pushing harder on the wound trying to get it to stop bleeding. She ran her hand through her hair several times; each passing was a little faster than the last. Her body trembled with the massive adrenaline rush, she fidgeted nervously in the back seat of the car, she couldn’t understand why that bitch didn’t help her, didn’t help him!

She looked at the cabbie, the way he was driving like a bat out of hell, and the white-knuckling grip on the steering wheel answered her gazing question. He was just a victim of what was going on as she was. However, he was taken her somewhere by the orders of the woman on the phone so she turned back to Taylor moving up against him. “Hang on.” She whispered to him. Taking one of her free hands, she raked back some of the dark hair back out of his face, then combed her fingers through his goatee other than to feel his skin with her fingers. Her view upon him changed rapidly when she found out that he was law enforcement.

“Next time Taylor; you want to sweep a girl off her feet. Just show her the badge, the John Wayne shoot’em up effect is just a little overboard.” She tried to make herself feel that he would be fine and that he could hear her small goofy statement. She wanted him to fine, needed him to be fine, for he took a bullet for her and now she feels the weight of the world on her shoulders and it’s more than she would ever wish to carry.

“NO!” she cried out as blood dripped from her pinky finger, the wound was still bleeding heavily. “Get this piece of fucking scrap moving!” She yelled at the cabbie. “Get us to where we are suppose to be in the next few minutes or else!” she picked the gun up from his lap and held it up for the cabbie to see what she meant or else was..
 
Last edited:
The cabbie saw the pistol in the rear view mirror and began ranting in Ukrainian, his words and sentences -- going on for blocks -- having a tone that placed them somewhere between I'm doing the best I can! and I didn't ask for this shit!

Suddenly, he slammed on the brakes, bringing the car to a quick stop and almost spilling his passengers onto the floor board. He looked left, right, left, then back over the seat and out the back window. He glanced down at the man and woman -- both now covered in blood -- then slammed the car into reverse and backed up half a block before swinging down a narrow alley between two tall brick storage buildings.

When the car burst out of the opposite side, headlights illuminated, blinding the driver. Again, he slammed on the brakes, stopping the car. From every direction, silhouettes of bodies neared. All four doors of the cab were pulled open as men hollered out commands and questions.

"Hands where we can see them!"
"Step out!"
"ID! Where's your ID."
"Name!"
"Ma'am, let him go. Let him go ma'am!"


In a flash, Taylor was pulled from the car and carried away by two men and two pairs of others grabbed Alysa and the cabbie and hauled them off toward the blinding headlights. They ignored the pairs' protests, hurrying them into dark passageways...



It was hours later before a woman in an elegant business suit, flanked by two men without their jackets -- which conspicuously presented the semi-automatic pistols on their sides -- entered the bleak, barren room where Alysa had been held without explanation. A second woman entered behind them, carrying a bucket from which a light cloud of steam rose. She set the hot water on the floor before the others, laid a pair of towels next to it, smiled to Alysa, and departed without saying a word. The two men departed with her, leaving the woman in the suit standing silently before Alysa, simply studying her.
 
“I don’t understand what you are saying!” Alysa screamed at the top of her lungs, “Just get us where we are suppose to take him now!” she exclaimed, emotions of anger, worry and confusion twined all together vented from her nostrils and over her lips. Her hand now covered with his blood. Panic struck her chest like a brick baseball, she gulped for air as she was bouncing all around the cab, and a few times she landed upon him getting her blouse stained with the red liquid. “DAMIT!” she screamed not cause of the blood getting on her blouse, but from the guff of air he expelled from her landing on top of him. “Taylor I’m sorry….” She was thrown forward, her back smashing against the passenger seat and Taylor into her arms, only to be tossed to the side as the cabbie made a hard turn in reverse into an alley. She just managed to capture Taylor before smashing into the bottom of the seat. “What the fuck are you doing?” She screamed as once again she is tossed on top of him as she was propelled forward toward the rear of the cab as the cabbie accelerated forward. “Fuck!” she yelled feeling like a human pinball. Then forward as the car screeched to a halt. Taylor once again flung into her arms he pressed up against her chest, her arms wrapping around him holding him to her. She could feel the blood running down between her breasts. “Oh God!” she felt for a pulse in the nape of his neck it was very faint.

Then the all four doors flew open and shouting was ringing from all sides. “NO!” she screamed fear striking her as she could only think that they had them, the ones that was gunning for him, She seen her own death coming so she clung to him, she wasn’t going to let him or herself die alone. “NO, GET THE FUCK AWAY!” She clung, hit, slapped, bit down on the hands that were trying to grab him. “Leave him alone! He’s dying!” she clawed a face that got to close to her fling hands. “NO!” She screamed out as she lost the battle of clinging on to him as they pulled him out of the cab, she went to lung for him, but from behind her two sets of hands grasped her arms and pulled her out the opposite side of the cab. She kicked; twisted, dropped herself to be dead weight, but nothing helped her as the strong hands dragged her down the alley into the darkness.

Anger, worry, anger, worry, fucking pissed off, worry Alysa battled multiple emotions, each one taking their toll on her patients. “Let me the fuck out of here!” She smashed the door with her fist, kicking the base of it, then stomping away with a huff. She ran her thin fingers through her now totally spastic hair do. Brushing some of the red hair strands out of her the corner of her mouth.

The sound of the door opening spun her around with force, her eyes burned with anger, fury raged deep within her, the moment the door open she moved to intercept but stopped instantly upon seeing the two goons slightly behind the business bitch, weapons at their armpits. She backed away; her eyes were the look of a grim reaper reading to take a soul. Her eyes went from the bitch to the goons to the lady carrying the bucket and towels then back to the bitch when the bucket lady moved out of the room.

“Where the fuck am I? And who the hell are you?” she was too pissed off to be scared.
 
(OOC -- Hope you don't mind the surname...)

"You're safe, Miss Newport" the woman answered, not answering the question at all. The woman's arms had been crossed behind her back, and when she brought them forward, one held a back pack and the other a mesh bag containing several pair of comfortable looking shoes. "We guessed on the sizes, but I think we were close. I didn't know if you'd want pants or a skirt, so ... we got both."

She set the bags on the floor, looked up toward the corner of the room -- where a tiny camera was almost imperceptible, and made a come here gesture. The door behind her opened, and the two men entered again. One brought in a simple, short stool and set it before the hot water bucket; the other brought in a smaller mesh bag that contained a plastic mirror, a brush, a comb, several personal hygiene products, and more.

As they departed, the woman said simply, "I'll give you a few minutes to get cleaned up."

And with that they all departed, leaving Alysa alone yet again...
 
“Am I?” Alysa’s eyes narrowed looking at her with distaste, but yet, studying her for any signs that would debunk that statement but she was like a glass mirror, polished well. She thought of Taylor and wondered if he was still alive. She knew asking this piece of steel for any information would be whispering into the wind. She folded her arms across her chest and just started at the women.

Only moments went by before the lady brought forth a pack and a mesh bag filled with shoes, her voice followed the action of setting them down in front of her explaining to her what was in the two bags and where there were two of everything from clothing to the shoes. Alysa didn’t give a shit about clothes nor shoes, what she did care about was Taylor, where she was at, and who these people were.

She looked where the woman’s gaze went just moments before she made a gesture toward it. Alysa looked harder and finally seen the small camera in the corner. She jumped slightly when the door opened and the goons came in carrying several objects and placing them upon the table. The woman spoke back up before turning around and leaving with the goons.

Alysa looked down at the hot water then to all the blood that was still on her. She removed her blouse and dipped the soap and sponge into the hot water and began to wash the blood from her chest, shoulders, neck, and face. It felt good to get the now sticky blood off of her. She then pulled down her skirt and nylon hose so that she could wash the rest of her off. She quickly dried herself off and put on the jeans and tank top. Found a comfortable pair of street shoes. She might not be at home but at least she was comfortable. Picking up the mirror she began to make herself presentable, light base toner, light eyeshade, thin layer of mascara. She doused her nape and wrist with the white mush perfume. Then lastly she pulled her bands and pins and allowed her hair to just hang straight down.

She then sank down into the chair, layed her head down upon the table and allowed herself to relax and wait for them to return.
 
"My name is Gloria Lee," the woman in the suit told Alysa as the two armed agents escorted her into a slightly more comfortable room. There was a heavy, metal table with cushioned chairs; bottles of water and a plate of pastries sat next to a tablet that Glora turned to face Alysa, saying, "Please ... take a look at this."

Gloria tapped a finger on the touch screen and a grainy, live infra-red feed from a high power lens began playing; from the little built-in speakers, men could be heard discussing what they were seeing. The image was of people inside a home, searching it, tearing through it.

Gloria lifted a cell phone and said, "Team two, switch to visible light and zoom out."

The image switched to a normal view and pulled back ... revealing what Gloria knew Alysa would eventually recognize as her home. She waited until the woman's expression showed her realization, then asked accusingly, "Who are you, Miss Newport ... and what is your connection to Taylor Green?"
 
‘What have I gotten myself into?’ The question tumbled around a stress-out mind. ‘Who were these people? Who was Taylor? Was he alive? Was he dead? Where am I?’ Dark blue orbs looked around at the dull steel walls, the hard painted gray concrete floor, and the stern face of the blond, green-eyed agent walking behind her. His eyes up and forward, respectful, serious, then drifted to the back of the salt-pepper haired agent in front, wedding band, confident, fatherly figure, a little overweight but stout looking, over to the female, short, straight blond hair, hour glass figure, size seven or eight, too mature, too serious. Where are they taking me? Are they the good cops, the bad cops of an organized unit? She’d been watching too many twenty-four hour episodes on TV. Her mind tried to find an escape route from the building fear dwelling up inside of her.

Hands shoved into her pockets, arms tightly held to her sides, eyes franticly searching the room looking for the man holding the gun ready to put it to her head. She trembled with fear now that the pumped up adrenaline was gone, she was back to that frightened everyday accountant. Her blue orbs took note of the pastries, her hunger pains form the stomach were being blocked by the growing fear until now, upon seeing and smelling the food. A trembling small hand reached out and grasped one, which was quickly brought up to her mouth, she savored the taste. Taking another bite, she then looked down at the screen the female agent wanted her to look at.

Her eyes were locked on the screen, looking at everything, but she didn’t really know what she was looking at, so she listened intently while watching, hoping that hearing what was going on she could attempt to match it to what she was looking at. She shook her head, “I’m sorry I don’t know what I’m looking at.” she whispered to the agent, still staring at the screen hard.

Eyes shot wide, her mouth held slightly opened, fear gripped her body as the donut fell from her trembling fingers. She turned toward Gloria, “What? What is going on?” she looked back at the screen then back to Gloria’s small angular face. Her green orbs held authority in them. Her eyes widened more, she swallowed hard, she felt weak at the knees, her body trembled as she tried to speak, “I..I..I’m just an accountant for Wells and Dynes financial bonding. She put her hands upon the table for support for she felt light-headed and dizzy. “Huh? She had to ask for the second question then was able to grasp what it was; “I don’t have a connection with him.” her eyes pleading through the fear, she was scared. “He came up to me in the Black Dine lounge, put a gun between my legs and told me to do what he said to do and everything would be okay. So I did everything he told me to do.” Tears welled up in her eyes and streamed down her cheeks. “Please I don’t know anything.” She lost control of her fear and wept, “Oh God I don’t know anything.” She fell to her knees, putting her hands into the palm of her hands..
 
"I..I..I’m just an accountant for Wells and Dynes financial bonding," Alysa insisted as Gloria began grilling her.

"What exactly do you do for Wells and Dynes...?
"Who is you immediate supervisor...?"
"Have you taken any new clients recently...?"


"Please I don’t know anything," Alysa said, beginning to weep.

"What exactly did Taylor say to you at the Black Dine...?"
"Did he mention names...?"
"Who did he mention, Alysa...?"
He must have told you who was after him. Who...? Whose name...?"


"Oh God I don’t know anything," Alysa said, falling to her knees with her face buried into her palms.

Gloria's motives were impossible to determine; the woman was a professional. Did she not believe Alysa Newport, or was she simply being cruel? When Alysa dropped to the floor, whatever her motives, the interrogation ended. Gloria studied the woman as she sobbed, then signaled the men; they carefully lifted Alysa and placed her in one of the relatively comfortable chairs at the table before departing the room.

Gloria hesitated a moment more before finishing bluntly, "Taylor is going to live ... in case you were curious."
 
Alysa felt the pair of hands lifting her up gently and placing her in the comfortable seat. She looked up to the woman whom was still looking at her. She kept her eyes locked onto the woman’s, not wavering trying to get any information from her that she could. “Why are you doing this to me, I haven’t done anything.” She closed her eyes when the lady walked past her only stopping long enough to tell her that Taylor was going to make it.

Alysa released a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her chest felt lighter and was easier for her to breathe. She remembered the camera and wonder if it had audio, Sure it did these people were all around high tech. She stood up and walked over to the corner.

“Please, May I see Taylor? Please.” She stood staring at the camera as if it would respond to her request. Lowering her head she moved back toward the chair stopping only long enough to take another donut before moving over and taking a seat in the chair.

Taking a small bite of the donut and brushing her hair back over her ear, her mind drifted back over the events of the day. She relieved every moment seeing if he did tell her anything that the woman was asking her but he didn’t but she did see the two guys that were chasing him. She stood back up and walked over to the camera. “If you let me see Taylor I can tell you what the two guys that were chasing him looked like.” she waited again as if it would respond to her. She chuckled lightly after realizing that it wasn’t going to answer her. Turning around, she head back to the chair and took her seat waiting for them.
 
Almost an hour pasted before the door to the room opened. The two men from earlier were each holding the end of a cot; they set it in the room and departed, quickly and without a word. It wasn't a cheap, uncomfortable military style cot; it was a solid, stainless steel frame with a thick mattress and full set of bedding folded neatly atop it.

A third man -- this one a new face to Alysa -- entered after the other two has departed and set upon the table a large tray crowded with all types of food and small containers of drinks ... including three airplane style sampler bottles of alcohol. "If you don't see anything appetizing here, Miss Newport, just holler--" He glanced up toward the camera in the corner, then looked back to her. "I can't guarantee we'll have what you want, but you can get just about anything take out in this town."

He could see in her face that a bed and a meal were not what she'd been expecting, and before she could either quiz him for information or argue about the goings-on's, he gave her a polite but obviously resigned smile and said, "I can't do anything for you, or tell you anything you want to know, about Agent Green. Not my area of knowledge ... sorry."

He shrugged, turned, and headed out, saying, "It's almost 4am. Get some rest, and we'll be back to ... well, I don't know. Also not my area of knowledge."

And he was gone, with one of the men closing -- and conspicuously dead bolting -- the door behind him.

(OOC -- They will not be back and will not respond to her inquiries until she had gotten some rest. There is no clock in the room, nor windows; she won't have any idea what the time is, but it is 4am right now.)
 
Alysa stood in the center of the room as the men brought in the cot, it looked comfortable, but she would rather be in her own bed, curled up in her own covers, cuddling her Roark, a large stuff teddy bear. She lowered her head wondering why they just didn’t let her go home. She didn’t know anything and apparently they didn’t need the information about the guys that was hunting him. So why was she still here? She shook her head in complete confusion.

She lifted her gaze to the new man carrying a table with an assortment of food and beverages; she eyed the three bottles of samplers. She sure could use a drink about now, but she wanted to stay focused, alert just incase she had the chance to see Ty. She didn’t know why but she was missing him right now. She pulled her hair up to small ponytail and tied if off with the cosmetic supplies they brought earlier. Then just interlaced her fingers together and placed them on the back of her neck as she walked around the room.

Her mind went back to the guy that brought the food, he seemed awful hard to press the idea that he didn’t have any knowledge what was going on but she felt that he was over doing that fact so therefore she considered that he did know more that what he claimed he didn’t. It didn’t really matter unless she came across him again later so she implanted his face into her memory.

No longer able to push off the scent of the food she walked over and took a few pieces of ham and made her a sandwich, she took a seat at the table and proceed to taking her normal small bites, chasing it town with a small drink from one of the containers. Ugggh Cranberry, she put that one back and took a grape. That’s better. Finishing her food and drink she slowly began to feel better and moved over to the bed.

“What the hell,” she wasn’t going to be allowed to see Ty anyway so she pulled the blanket back and slide into them. Puffing the pillow up she laid her head down, thinking of Ty as her eyes grew tired and she drifted off into a most welcomed sleep…
 
Taylor stared down upon Alysa, asking Gloria, "What exactly did you give her?"

"Just some mild sedatives ... in the fruit juices." The agent headed for the door, adding, "Good thing she didn't like the cranberry. She might not have woken for days."

Taylor waited until the woman was gone and he was alone with Alysa. He moved to her far side of her cot -- putting his bandaged, injured side away from her -- and sat on the edge, causing her to stir. He waited until she blinked her eyes a couple of times, clearing and focusing them, before asking with a wide smile, "Nice nap...?"
 
Back
Top