Mine doesn’t always work….

SpectreT said:
And on the last point, nothing odd about getting turned on by rugby girls at all! :D

Well, except for the location! I mean, I was in church. No Rugby Girls around! It was just cocoa butter sunscreen ----> WOOD ---->> me going "where the heck did THAT come from?". I had to stop and think where I'd smelled it before and then I was distracted by the thoughts of the Rugby Girls....

Ok so several of us have posted problems does anyone have some idea's to cure or make the problems lessen??

*WARNING - may contain gross out material for some*

This thread was started to talk about male plumbing topics. It post is about that sort of thing - the prostate

My PSA fluctuates a great deal. I get a full prostate exam including a digital rectal exam and a PSA blood test it is scheduled around Valentines Day each year - that seems like a good time to do it and when I start seeing heart shaped cards in the stores I think about things going up my butt.

Twice in the last 10 years I have had prostate biopsies taken to confirm all is ok, so far - all is ok.

The first time I had one was after my partner felt something strange while fisting me. I went to the Doc, told him exactly what my partner and I experienced and asked for an exam. My PSA was high and the Doc also thought he felt something. So it was off for the biopsy. Two years ago a spike in my PSA sent me off once again.

There is an interesting side affect to a prostate biopsy. They told me about it, I read about it - but it still freaked me out. You see, the prostate bleeds after the procedure - and the only place for that blood to go is into the semen - and that turns it deep red, It slowly returns to the normal color over about a month. But what a mind-fuck it is to see that blood-red cum shoot out. This time I took some pics of two jack-off sessions I did. I can hold back the urge to post them no longer, I will however post links only to save those weak of heart from walking into something a bit over their limit.

link 1 caution link 2 caution link 3 caution link 4 caution link 5 caution link 6 caution link 7 caution

Anyone else have male plumbing stories?

Two things...

1..why oh why did I not heed Shank's warning?

2..what does it mean that when I opened pic 4, a popup for a free dinner at Applebees opened at the same time?

On a serious note..I have found this thread enlightening and I thank y'all for sharing your experiences.

(okay, so it was three things)

callinectes said:
Two things...

1..why oh why did I not heed Shank's warning?

took the bait, did you? hee hee

callinectes said:
2..what does it mean that when I opened pic 4, a popup for a free dinner at Applebees opened at the same time?

On a serious note..I have found this thread enlightening and I thank y'all for sharing your experiences.

(okay, so it was three things)

the pics hosting site I use has just started the pop-up thing. I must now reconsider there I put my pics once again.

Human sexuality is complicated and there can be equipment problems regardless of gender. I'm glad you have found some of this useful.

Shank.

Shankara20 said:
took the bait, did you? hee hee

the pics hosting site I use has just started the pop-up thing. I must now reconsider there I put my pics once again.

Human sexuality is complicated and there can be equipment problems regardless of gender. I'm glad you have found some of this useful.

Shank.

The fact that there was a popup didn't bother me..I just thought it was funny that the popup was for a restaurant (considering I was reeling from the pics and food was the LAST thing on my mind) LOL

You last comment is too true. Thanks again!

callinectes said:
The fact that there was a popup didn't bother me..I just thought it was funny that the popup was for a restaurant (considering I was reeling from the pics and food was the LAST thing on my mind) LOL

You last comment is too true. Thanks again!

I feel so bad posting those pics.......NOT

Shankara20:
"So, I ask, does your cock always work the way you want?"

Yes.

Well, mine sorta worked.

Today, the first passionate kiss in over 5 years - with a woman I have become friends with this past year. She has been away for a couple weeks. After a committee meeting we both attended at a local university we hugged, then as I was stepping back we looking into each others face and I gave her a light little kiss. "Oh, you can do better then that" was her response. Well, yes we did. Yes I became erect right then and there.

Four hours later we held each other naked on her couch, our clothing a mess in a pile - we were exhausted after a session of sex up-to but not including any penetration (for many reasons including safe sex issues).

Once we got naked I never became erect, but that is ok. I'm just a little bummed but it will not be a problem in the long run. She and I have talked a bit about it on the phone tonight - she is not concerned. Today caught us both by surprise and we will talk more. and we will be naked together again.

She knows about my BDSM, and is not interested. She knows about my crossdressing from past conversations, and she removed my pantyhose and panties today. So it is an adventure for two 60 year olds starting a relationship.

Mine doesn't always work...
It didn't tonight.
And I enjoyed every moment of that 4 hours as hawt sex.

:p

@}-}rebecca---- said:
: blissed :

Ohh it's the Nooky Monster
:cool: :rose: :kiss:

128320993454987500dudewaitw.jpg

damn nookies :p

((SHANKY))

So glad it was so hawt for you! It's not about the woody, you know. It's about the person.

snowy ciara said:
((SHANKY))

So glad it was so hawt for you! It's not about the woody, you know. It's about the person.

I agree - I think it can be helpful to some other guys to know that their stuff doesn't always do what is expected - and that is just fine....

;)

Mine doesn't always work either...not my cock obviously, but my pussy. I can be totally mentally turned on but dry as a bone. Growing older sucks sometimes. But knowing that it happens to both men and women makes us all a bit more understanding.

Of course, I realize a little lube is usually all I need to assist in my case but mentally having to get over the fact that using lube doesn't mean something is wrong with me can be difficult.

Mutual understanding between lovers is a beautiful thing

"Retarded Ejaculation" has come up previously in this thread. glad to se eit being talked about, as I have a lot of the symptoms of the lesser version. Never had it diagnosed because, well, there are some benefits to it, but it can be frustrating. Yes, 30-60 minutes of sold hard fucking can be great, but damned if it doesn't increase your odds of getting interrupted by life (moreso when you are a parent).

The biggest issue I have with Homburg Jr right now is that he's shy. I have intimacy issues, so the first time I am with someone, H Jr is going to be at about 75% at best. VERY irritating. Same thing happens when I am with "v" and there is anyone else in the room. The bastard just refuses to come to full attention. Drives me up a wall. Sure, it's functional, and works for her, but I would MUCH rather be at full mast if I have a frikken audience. Intimacy issues again.

And don't get me started about how hard it is to piss when someone is at an adjacent urinal.

So Shanks, I feel your irritation, brother. Mine is recalcitrant, incommunicative, and stubborn prick. Well, y'know... :eek:

By the way, to anyone else with RE, does it ever bother you when you mention it to someone and they act like it is the greatest thing since sliced bread? I'm sorry, three hours of sex may sound like fun, but, no, it isn't all that much fun, and EVERYTHING hurts afterwards. And you will get dry, and you will get raw, and you'll eventually run out of lube. This is why when I hit the 25-30 minute mark or so, I call it a day whether I am done or not. Never had any complaints, and gotten more than a few exhausted thank you's.

Shankara20 said:
Well, mine sorta worked.

Today, the first passionate kiss in over 5 years - with a woman I have become friends with this past year. She has been away for a couple weeks. After a committee meeting we both attended at a local university we hugged, then as I was stepping back we looking into each others face and I gave her a light little kiss. "Oh, you can do better then that" was her response. Well, yes we did. Yes I became erect right then and there.

Four hours later we held each other naked on her couch, our clothing a mess in a pile - we were exhausted after a session of sex up-to but not including any penetration (for many reasons including safe sex issues).

Once we got naked I never became erect, but that is ok. I'm just a little bummed but it will not be a problem in the long run. She and I have talked a bit about it on the phone tonight - she is not concerned. Today caught us both by surprise and we will talk more. and we will be naked together again.

She knows about my BDSM, and is not interested. She knows about my crossdressing from past conversations, and she removed my pantyhose and panties today. So it is an adventure for two 60 year olds starting a relationship.

Mine doesn't always work...
It didn't tonight.
And I enjoyed every moment of that 4 hours as hawt sex.

:p

Um, yeah.

If someone has klutzy hands or an incompetent tongue THAT is a tragedy, in my book. Sounds like a great way to turn 60.

I actually have always had trouble ejaculating though never getting or maintaining a erection. I'm fairly sure it has nothing to do with my hormone therapy since the condition predated it but I've always viewed it as a boon more then anything else. I mean, with a bit of concentration and infrequent stimulation stimulation.... and decent stamina I can maintain it for well over a hour (FYI great party trick if you have the right crowd :cathappy: ) and into the plural. But to be honest, I don't particularly enjoy orgasms anyways. The pleasure I get from sex is pretty much the same I get from powerplay, purely mental and quite stimulating. Im simply not particularly sensitive.

One thing I have noticed however is that some acts trigger "mental orgasms". It only occurs as a result of a particularly dominant act and the best description I can think of is a cold shiver straight down my spine that sends my flesh crawling. A truly exquisite experience it causes no real physical reaction...... besides a lot of squirming on my part.

You know, now that I think about it, it always put a odd spin on orgasm denial..... shrugging when you're denied permission to cum doesn't go over well.

Last edited:
HarletMinx said:
I mean, with a bit of concentration and infrequent stimulation stimulation.... and decent stamina I can maintain it for well over a hour (FYI great party trick if you have the right crowd :cathappy: ) and into the plural. But to be honest, I don't particularly enjoy orgasms anyways. The pleasure I get from sex is pretty much the same I get from powerplay, purely mental and quite stimulating. Im simply not particularly sensitive.

One thing I have noticed however is that some acts trigger "mental orgasms". It only occurs as a result of a particularly dominant act and the best description I can think of is a cold shiver straight down my spine that sends my flesh crawling. A truly exquisite experience it causes no real physical reaction...... besides a lot of squirming on my part.

Get outta my head!

That's creepy. Seriously. I could've written virtually everything there.

Orgasms are okay. I won't say I dislike them, but I do dislike the pressure to produce them. It was really the only major sexual disconnect I had with "w" when she was still with me. She always felt like she'd failed if I didn't come. Really irritating. For the most part, my orgasm is a reward for her as much as anything else, and for me is mostly a release of tension and a sense of accomplishment.

Eeeeeevery once in a while I am blown away by an orgasm. It's rare, but happens, and it takes a LOT of mental and emotional stimulation. Most of them are just met with a feeling of "Ah, job well done", for lack of a better explanation.

I never thought of the mental orgasm before, but I have felt that exact feeling. Exact. Seriously. Very cool.

I have to admit that in the past I've felt like I haven't done well enough or somehow failed if my partner didn't orgasm. But also, that has always been the primary objective in the play relationships I've had in the past. The play partner I have right now is really helping me learn differently (although i still love the fact I do make him orgasm).

This thread has really helped me learn some stuff about my insecurities and that it's not always about me. Thanks :)

Well, luckily for me, "v" understands. We've been together for 16 years though. Understanding is required, else she would be a wreck.

Bottom line was establishing quickies where she knew that I had no expectation of coming. I was simply going to fuck her because I felt like it, and neither party's orgasm mattered (though she always comes, as many times as I let her). What mattered was that I got serviced as I wished it. Worked nicely.

Homburg said:
Get outta my head!
*yelps as she spits out a lobe and puts it back where she found it* Sorry about that.....

Homburg said:
Orgasms are okay. I won't say I dislike them, but I do dislike the pressure to produce them. It was really the only major sexual disconnect I had with "w" when she was still with me. She always felt like she'd failed if I didn't come. Really irritating. For the most part, my orgasm is a reward for her as much as anything else, and for me is mostly a release of tension and a sense of accomplishment.

That's exactly my reaction, to be honest it takes a hell of a lot to make me orgasm, to the extent that it's happened just twice.

First time I was pinned down and having my breathing.... "selectively controlled" while getting a hand job and I think a good month of chastity had been involved.

The second time, I was so deep into subspace I didn't even notice.....

I've always found the mental pleasure to be infinitely satisfying. Another issue I struggled with is I simply have no kinks however I enjoy kinks for the power play behind them. I mean fire play may not be my thing but if done right it could have have me squirming in pleasure. To be honest if done wrong it would have me squirming too though. :( I've found the best thing is to completely explain something like this when entering in a relationship since it can be a huge though not necessarily negative factor in a relationship. It is interesting because I have a fairly strong libido but almost all of it gets transfered into submissive desires rather then sexual ones. Honestly, hormones hardly decreased it at all.

Homburg said:
I never thought of the mental orgasm before, but I have felt that exact feeling. Exact. Seriously. Very cool.

Yeah it's different then subspace and I know that it tends to be triggered by something I find intensely erotic. I mean when a Dom/me simply stares at me the right way I can find myself shuddering in pleasure... *blushes* It's not so much sexual as erotic I think.

Meh overall message is if you have something like this it's better to use it to your advantage rather then lament, just helps to have a understanding and supportive partner who's also willing to take advantage of it.

Pip

HarletMinx said:
That's exactly my reaction, to be honest it takes a hell of a lot to make me orgasm, to the extent that it's happened just twice.

First time I was pinned down and having my breathing.... "selectively controlled" while getting a hand job and I think a good month of chastity had been involved.

The second time, I was so deep into subspace I didn't even notice.....

Well, I've not got it quite that bad. I orgasm on a regular basis, I just don't put a lot of emphasis on it.

Yeah it's different then subspace and I know that it tends to be triggered by something I find intensely erotic. I mean when a Dom/me simply stares at me the right way I can find myself shuddering in pleasure... *blushes* It's not so much sexual as erotic I think.

Exactly. One of the reasons I enjoy ropework so much is that the emphasis is on the erotic, not the sexual, and it engages my brain more seriously

I'm really orgasm-obsessed. To the point that if a man doesn't come, I don't think we've really had sex, and I feel like I failed. Also, a blow job isn't sex. I'm with Bill on that.

Back