Too Much Like Math Homework.

J

JAMESBJOHNSON

I tried to submit my tale but it looks like shit on the PREVIEW. So I gotta do the fucking math now, to get the right answer.

Anyway its called TRAILER TRASH TALES, Act 1, and runs 1150 words.

So I did the math, went to PREVIEW it again, and was noticed that I had submitted the story already. I never done such a thing! But there it is. Outta my hands for now!

When you previewed it the first time at the bottom did you hit submit now instead of make changes?

When you previewed it the first time at the bottom did you hit submit now instead of make changes?

Who knows? Doesnt matta, it will come back in time, and I'll submit it again. Or send it as an email.

So I did the math, went to PREVIEW it again, and was noticed that I had submitted the story already. I never done such a thing! But there it is. Outta my hands for now!

Easily done when you have many stories.

I submitted one as oggbashan, forgetting that I had already posted it as jeanne_d_artois.

When I look at some of my incomplete stories, sometimes I forget that I have used large parts of them in the stories I had already posted. If I find that, I put the incomplete story into a folder 'Old Drafts'.

I still have far too many part-written stories.

Easily done when you have many stories.

I submitted one as oggbashan, forgetting that I had already posted it as jeanne_d_artois.

When I look at some of my incomplete stories, sometimes I forget that I have used large parts of them in the stories I had already posted. If I find that, I put the incomplete story into a folder 'Old Drafts'.

I still have far too many part-written stories.

My brain fails at processing directions and instructions of any kind. So I'm not surprised at the outcome I got. Its business as usual. After 7-8 whacks at the mole I'll catch on.

Congrats Jimmy!

Your next two weeks will be filled with checking scores on your "Trash". :D

Post a Link when it's up, I'll laug... read it. :)

I still like your 'cape'. LOL

Congrats Jimmy!

Your next two weeks will be filled with checking scores on your "Trash". :D

Post a Link when it's up, I'll laug... read it. :)

I still like your 'cape'. LOL

Its a real story you prolly wont get a word of it.

Actually, you can go back in and do an edit if you want or need to. It will move it to the back of the line when you do but it will post edited. Or you can wait until it's up and then do an edit but that will take 4 or 5 days more before the edit replaces the old. Your story will only be on the new story list for three days and that is when you get the most views and votes.

For Lit stories, I've ended up placing my MS Word side margins to mimic Lit's story margin width. Then I try to keep the paragraphs to about eight lines so as not to fatigue the reader with a wall of words.

And I am sentimental about trailer trash.

For Lit stories, I've ended up placing my MS Word side margins to mimic Lit's story margin width. Then I try to keep the paragraphs to about eight lines so as not to fatigue the reader with a wall of words.

Lit's story margin width in word = 1.25"

I'm an expert on trailer trash. I cant sing or dance but I do know my trailer trash.

Actually, you can go back in and do an edit if you want or need to. It will move it to the back of the line when you do but it will post edited. Or you can wait until it's up and then do an edit but that will take 4 or 5 days more before the edit replaces the old. Your story will only be on the new story list for three days and that is when you get the most views and votes.

Thank you for the info. I'll wait to see which way the cat jumps, then do repairs. I dont really care about the rest of it, if I succeed in pissing off lotsa LW readers I shall not have lived in vain. I'd kinda like to be their worst nightmare.

Thank you for the info. I'll wait to see which way the cat jumps, then do repairs. I dont really care about the rest of it, if I succeed in pissing off lotsa LW readers I shall not have lived in vain. I'd kinda like to be their worst nightmare.

Pissing them off is a given, how many is the question.

I tried to submit my tale but it looks like shit on the PREVIEW. So I gotta do the fucking math now, to get the right answer.

I would think, considering the title, you'd want it to look like shit.

My GF of 22 years lived in a single-wide when I met her. She now owns a house with a pool, but I miss the trailer. It really makes you feel manly when walking across the room shakes the floor and rattles the windows.

It's easy to piss off the LW readers. Just have the husband and the wife-- and the extra parties as well-- three dimensional, and let them express a sense of connection with each other.

The trick to really pissing them off is to make sure the wife has sex with a young stud and describe hubby as balding fat and grossly out of shape.

Just like the readers themselves pretty much

I would think, considering the title, you'd want it to look like shit.

My GF of 22 years lived in a single-wide when I met her. She now owns a house with a pool, but I miss the trailer. It really makes you feel manly when walking across the room shakes the floor and rattles the windows.

What takes the cake are apartments inhabited by feral democrats and all their hoodies. They kick walls down rather than walk thru a door. Trailers are best for wall walking.

The trick to really pissing them off is to make sure the wife has sex with a young stud and describe hubby as balding fat and grossly out of shape.

Just like the readers themselves pretty much

I plan to have the Old Lady speak White Trash Ebonics, to add a little insult to injury.

You "plan" to do that? Have you submitted it yet or not? Or is this one of those serials that you "plan" to keep on writing--perhaps at the pace you've already been writing and posting here what you have claimed for years that you "planned" to write?

You're sure in the right state to write about trailer trash. Those fucking trailer parks are everywhere down here. Some are full of double wides, well kept and landscaped with gated entrances (we call 'em 'Tindominiums'), but so many others are jumbled up single wide slums with wooden porches and shacks tacked on 'em for extra rooms and window rattler A/C's jutting out from holes hacked in the aluminum siding; and if you're wondering, yes, they all go bye-bye when the big winds come. ;)

Post a link when and if your story goes up. I'm curious to see how and what you write. :D

You're sure in the right state to write about trailer trash. Those fucking trailer parks are everywhere down here. Some are full of double wides, well kept and landscaped with gated entrances (we call 'em 'Tindominiums'), but so many others are jumbled up single wide slums with wooden porches and shacks tacked on 'em for extra rooms and window rattler A/C's jutting out from holes hacked in the aluminum siding; and if you're wondering, yes, they all go bye-bye when the big winds come. ;)

Post a link when and if your story goes up. I'm curious to see how and what you write. :D

The late Paul Fussell tagged Tampa Bay as the peasant capital of America. We have more trailer parks, bowling alleys, nude bars, Hooters, and awful arts/culture venues than anyplace else. If you cant make it in Detroit you take the bus to Tampa.

Back