Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your participation.
We had 3 female character filled and need some males urgently to fill up the space. Females are still welcome if you are interested

This is about a place call desire mansion. Participants have protected identity where a face mask has to be worn at all time in the mansion. No names are required and everyone bears just a number for identification.

The rules of the game:
Interested roleplayer are requested to pm me before posting. You will provide the following particular for your character.
1. name
2. age
3. sexual experience, dom, sub or switch
4. what you don't do (limit)
5. what are you looking for at the desire mansion.
6. Your occupation. (town mayor, policeman, priest, student, teachers......)

Once your character approved, you may make your first post in the thread
You need to numbered yourself and some description of how you dress, look etc.

The thread will go on for a period of time and I will match you guys up at the end. You may be having fun with your son, daughter, neighbour or someone you hate.

While you enjoy yourself as a mysterious participant in the desire mansion, I will pm you with details of people whom you may know and their names.
example: Your neigbour is Mr. Thomas, your mom is Sandy, husband Eric

Get naughty, change partners and get into an orgy in the desire mansion. Be prepared to get a surprise.

I will create the thread if I get 5 participants. You may choose to play up to 2 characters if you wish.

Please pm to discuss
 
Still looking.

I'd actually really like to write this with a fellow Brit, if there's one such sick bastard about. :devil:

This is the first time I've posted here with a well developed plot idea, so I'll all excited! Be gentle :p

Wanted: 1 dominant and sadistic male writer who relishes the thought of non-consent, domestic abuse and humiliation/degradation.

I've only watched the first couple of episodes so far but I've always been a Damien Lewis fan. I'd love to write with a dominant and sadistic man who's intrigued by the idea of playing an Afghanistan war veteran who has been interrogated and tortured over a period of years, to the point where he becomes a converted Muslim and a 'radicalised' Islamic terrorist prepared to return home and engineer or facilitate a planned terrorist attack on his own country. The attack has to be something big, that will cause a huge number of civilian deaths. I actually like the idea of setting this in the UK with a plan to wreak havoc at the Olympic Games. I'm also quite familiar with the city of London, though not with the new Olympic village and stadium etc.

I'd like this to be quite a slow burner. Your character will come home after years in 'captivity' (which turns out to have largely been as a cadet in a Taliban training camp, perhaps somewhere like Pakistan). He's treated as a returning hero, front page news etc. He finds that his wife has moved on with her life in the intervening years. It doesn't take him long to figure out she hasn't spent the whole time celibate. I actually think it would be a lot of fun for him to interrogate and torture her to get the name of the man (or men) she's dated. One of your character's objectives is to take control of his wife and family again and he has new and austere notions about how a wife and mother (i.e. chattel) should behave. She tries to give their marriage a shot but swiftly regrets her decision and as soon as he can see she wants out, he takes matters into his own fists and subjugates her until she's forced to act in the way he wants her to behave. She will have to give up her job and most of her friends, her social life and many other things that are central to her self esteem. Then his systematic degradation of her, particularly through verbal humiliation, will gradually destroy her self esteem and take the fight out of her.

Here's the kicker...

Because she did not remain ever faithful, as he had prayed (to Allah) and hoped, she becomes completely beneath his contempt. His original plan had been to ensure she escaped the atrocity he plans to commit, along with his children. Now though, he decides he has the perfect patsy and that he should stay alive to raise his children into Islamic warriors. He convinces people who matter (even her own family) that his wife has had a nervous break down and lost her mind, that she blames her own country, it's government and military for the years she lost with her husband. He makes it clear that she could learn a thing or two from Muslim women on how to be a dutiful wife and forces her to ape them in order to humiliate her further. She thinks he's still punishing her for what he perceives as her 'infidelity' but his purpose is more sinister. He gradually manipulates her and convinces others that she has embraced the Muslim faith, while he remains a 'good christian.'

Will she figure enough of this out and rebel in time to stop him forcing her to detonate half of London, with a convincing trail leading to her as the culprit?

It's just an idea that I had last night and it probably needs some tweaking but that's the basic gist.

Please PM me if you're interested in writing this with me. If you're willing to hammer this out in YIM that would also be helpful.

I won't be online tonight or tomorrow but after that I'll get back to people asap.

Thanks

Kelly :rose:
 
I'm interesting in finding a guy to do a werewolf rp Ive had in my head for a long time now. It's basically about a werewolf male who looks young but actually really isn't. I was hoping it would be of two best friends, the girl has no idea what he is keeping. But his pack wants him to take the role of the alpha male, but he also needs to find a mate as well. He loves his clan and also loves his best friend, so was thinking that in the future of the rp she would become pregnant. And the possibility of her turning into a werewolf is very possible. But it's just a rough idea on what I want.

PM me if interested.
 
I'm still new to lit looking to start some new SRP. I'm a straight male looking for ladies of all ages. I am open for subjects. Please send me a PM with ideas. Thanks
 
Dominant Male

Hi, anyone need a male to dominate a female (or two?)

Prefer modern and will post at least daily.
 
Hi all,

I'm interested in a story about an evil-minded doctor (played by me), who performs a surgery on an unwitting female patient (either he kidnaps her, or she is already in the hospital, and he picks her out), implanting a device in her brain and genitals, designed to control her level of arousal, by a dial going from 1 to 10. She goes about her daily life, but is secretly monitored by the doctor, who brings about arousal at his whim.

If this sounds like something you'd be into, I'd love to hear from you! Please send me a PM with any character ideas. I really like character pics, too...;)
 
Seeking M/F's for "Island of Blood", a Vampire horror story.

POSTPONED FOR NOW...

Seeking 2-3 writers of each gender.

"Island of Blood" takes place on a small island. When a yacht carrying 50 tourists runs aground on the island, the survivors find they are to be hosted by a Vampire who has been trapped there for almost 200 years.

Writers are encouraged to write multiple characters:
  • Those who are bled for food.
  • Those who are fed on long term.
  • Those who are turned to vampires. (Females, as he will want a mate.)
  • And those who escape being attacked, either by avoiding him or by making deals.
Writers are welcome to write one, two, or more characters. And we will discuss the ultimate fate of your character up front via PMs (so the others don't know) if you wish; I don't want anyone to create and guild a character, only to have their fate become something they don't want to write.

My primary character, the Vampire -- I will also write some of the tourists, too -- has a need to feed, but he also has a need to keep some of the tourists alive long term, until he can find a way to get off the island.
 
Last edited:
Seeking M/Fs for "Shooter"

Sorry if it seems like I'm putting a lot of ideas up, but I must be out of the mainstream because no one is interested. Oh well, I'll just keep throwing ideas out until someone bites.

"Shooter"

A sniper perched somewhere above you in the city has the cross hairs of his rifle set upon you. If you don't want him to put a bullet through you -- or someone else, just to make a point -- you better do what he demands of you.

Writers and the host will create a plot line between them. Plots don't have to be sexual but can be.

I've never tried something like this and it might flop, but what the hell, it's worth a try. (BTW, this is inspired by the Colin Ferrel movie, "Phone Booth".)
 
Hello,

I am looking to start some new threads, and I have some ideas that are currently developing in my head including:

1- He is a partner in a law firm. She is a young new attorney. After about a year on the job, the tech. department stumblesacross some unusual activity, someone is logging onto some adult website.

He had hidden cameras installed in her private office after they have traced down the source of the activity. Well hidden cameras that can zoom in ... one under the desk to catch THAT perfect angle. Its not unusual for her to consult with clients privately but he discovers that about 3 times a week she is consulting via video with someone.

He watches and listens as she gets up and locks her door ... and begins to disrobe at the command of someone on the computer then proceeds to sit in her chair, throw her legs over the arms ... spreading her legs wide and finger herself ... faster ... slower ...all at the command of the person on the computer. It is also clear that he is watching via webcam.... He decides to "investigate" ... and try to get in on the game ... undercover. He discovers her user name and begin messaging her online ... eventually gaining her trust ... and eventually getting her to do the same with him.

Perhaps during a meeting he lectures the entire staff on non-business activity on computers ... just to see her reaction. Nonchalantly mentioning things or phrases used during their "conversations". Once he is in he decides to see exactly how far she will go ... ordering her to bring toys with her ... and use them. Eventually perhaps he decides enough is enough and call her into his office to confront her ... but instead of a firing her he tells her he is going to punish her ... He orders her to come to his house ....

Perhaps the first night he interrogates her about her activity, her sexual history, what has she done in real life... and of course the promised punishment...

2- She is a young girl who lost her family while on a vacation or while travelling on a ship that maybe had an accident and she was one of the 'lucky' few to have been rescued. She arrives at a country that she's not familiar with and she doesn't know the language either. Luggage and money are both gone... Could go anywhere and can be adapted for fantasy, historical or modern settings. In fact could be better as there would be no embassies and stuff like that to resort to.

Enter my character, he is a married man, and his wife knows the language of the immigrant girl, they decide to take her in temporarily till she learns the language and finds some work. The man has no intentions towards the girl, just good will. The wife, however, wants to fulfill unmet needs using that girl's body. She is a dominant sadist and she threatens the girl or something. My character once walks in on while the two women are busy at it...

3- A society in a fantasy setting where the most respected people are the archmages and wizards, a young girl sets out to become a mage, only thing is that to enter the mages' academy you need to pay a lot of money and she can't afford it... Somehow she catches the eye of the archmage and he allows her to study in there for a price other than money. He puts some sort of magic on her that makes her very desirable. This could go in many directions, he could be researching a new spell or just having fun or whatever we can think of.

I have more ideas, but currently those are the ones I am most interested in. If you are interested or have another idea you would like to share, please send a PM.

Most importantly, I love LONG and detailed responses. I try to write five to ten paragraphs or more per post, and have no problem waiting days or more than a week to get a reply, so if you have the same way of writing please do pop up in my PM box :)

Cheers
 
I've been trying to get some more practice writing, and have found myself experiencing a little bit of a craving to RP something fun and sexy lately. :) I've only really got the one idea of my own at the moment, but I'm always happy to discuss other story concepts. I generally prefer RPing through emails, but I can be convinced to do threads or even IMs.

The idea's one that I've had for a while, and even attempted with a couple of writing partners but never really got it off the ground. It takes place in a modern city that's recently been plagued by a series of unexplained and particularly grisly murders. The culprit is a werewolf - my character - who loses himself to his savage nature every full moon and goes on a rampage through the city. He's not exactly remorseful about the killings, since he sees it as just part of what he is, but it's not something he'd do if he had the choice since he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. So, when the full moon's drawing near, he has to find some other way to satisfy the raw, animal urges of the beast inside: sex. Which is where your character comes in...

One thing I should mention is I'm not really a big fan of the "furry" kink, so very little (if any) of the sex would involve his wolfman form. The whole idea is to help him keep control, after all.

PM me if you'd like to discuss this idea further, if you have any ideas of your own and think I'd make a decent writing partner. If you're interested in RPing with me, you can read my profile (maybe even some of my other posts) so you know whether our writing style and preferences would be compatible. The link to my profile is in my signature.

Happy writing!
 
Desperate for new partners and new roles! I know that my number of posts isn't extremely high, but the number isn't exactly low either. I am a very dedicated writer to the role and to my partner. I put forth my best effort to please my partner and if you still don't like me, then we can talk about changing a few things, yeah? I love to write and I would love the opportunity to get some new threads going and meet some new interesting partners.

If any interests, please don't hesitate to send a pm my way! :D
 
I have an idea for a thread that deals with vampires. Nickolas is a day walker and he is a body guard for hire. He is 98% vampire with a soul as his father was a black man.

I’m looking for a female to play the vampiress that hires him as a body guard.
PM me if interested.
 
I've been gone a while now and so I'm looking to start up a new ERP!
I think I'd like to theme it around monsters or something, so if any ladies like monsters and want to talk about some ideas I'd love to work out a idea with you!
 
New idea!
Sketchy idea: Wife has a gambling problem...she gets in trouble with a loan shark...what will he want in return payment? Will the husband find out? Send me a PM and let's flesh this out!
 
I'm looking to do this role via IM and I know that's a dealbreaker for some, so feel free to move on if it is :)

I'm looking for a somewhat dominant woman to roleplay a succubus via IM who "visits" me as her prey occasionally. Preferably playing out the sessions in real time. Sometimes she visits to feed, sometimes just to tease, or to give me little instructions on what to do when she's not visiting, all according to her whims, in a sort of dom/sub relationship. I'd like to try making this a long-term thing, if both sides want to.

I honestly don't what kind of a response I'll get to this, but if anyone is interested, PM me to let me know. Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation is a must.
 
Best friends breaking


Looking for a female to play the role of the best friend

After being seen as just a friend for years, one night he goes to far. After a party she ends up crashing at his apartment. He begins to take advantage of her passed out. She wakes up and leaves him with no choice but to enslave her. Lust can be a treacherous vice. PM me of your interested
 
Hi there,

I'm Arianna, I have recently turned eighteen and I am looking for some men or women to roleplay with.

I'm 5"4 (ish) a redhead, I'm fairly pale, slim and 34B.

Things you should know if you roleplay with me.. I'm submissive so I want a dominant partner, though I can be a complete brat at times so I need someone who can handle me... I'm pretty open minded and down for just about anything that you can think of doing.. I'm quite into force or playing the 'innocent girl' but not always

I love to play the brother/sister roles, but I'm up for anything

So if you have idea's and would like to roleplay with me send a pm...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna1994
I have thought up a couple of idea's

1) a brother and sister.. You left a couple of years ago (army/college/jail) before you left I used to be really dependant on you as you were the main disciplarian in the house.. our parents not being around much.. and then you left, giving me time to grow wilder and more independant... and then you come back and take it from there.

2) I a young innocent virgin and you are the king of a far away country I am brought to you, to be your slave (However I don't do sex or nakedness in public It's just a turn off but everything else is fine with me)

3) You were my master from the time I was seventeen until I was nineteen, when it all got too much for me and I ran away without telling you.. leaving only a note behind.. despite it all I am still in love with you. I'm twenty now and you finally track me down and make me pay for leaving you (this role could go so many ways, but I need someone who is okay with hitting and causing pain.. even if I am unwilling)

4) I am a young innocent girl who is sacrificed to the devil.. you would play him or some sort of demon.

5) your a werewolf.. and I'm a girl living in a small town.. you see me one day and recognize me.. stealing me away and claiming me as your mate.

or send me one of your idea's

Still looking for people to roleplay with
 
Hello everyone! My name is Caylee and I am possibly looking for new roleplay partners .

I am 41 years old, and my main interest lies in mother/son. I enjoy detail and creativity, affection and romance opposed to pure lust. The build up, setting, and scenario are key points for me. While not completely opposed to the more drawn out style of message boards, I much prefer instant messaging and ability to retain detail and style, while still responding in a timely manner to keep flow. I have Yahoo Instant Messenger for that reason . If I find a partner I click with, I generally keep them around for quite a spell and do connected scenes that end up being a rather detailed relationship.

If anyone is interested you can private message me here.

Hopefully I get to chat with some new folks and meet some people I click with .

Take care!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So I had an idea about doing a thread in which a beautiful Fae Succubus meets a man who becomes her ultimate meal. Sex with him ends up feeding her powers so well that she becomes addicted to him, He uses her need to feed from him to make her his sex slave.

However she is also a Fae Princess and the royal family isn't to excited about their daughter becoming a sex slave for a human man.

Anyone interested please let me know.
 
Wanting to breath new life into some threads so completely rebooting them. Here are a few idea links

1. Winning the Serpents soul For this one looking for a male "outcast" or just worker in the traveling show to over time win her over becoming her lover her pet body guard whatever.

2. Learning together

3. We are Reborn
Lovers from the ancient past reunited when her tomb is found and the contents are sent on a world tour.

4. Assignment International
A thread based off The tv show The Unit

5. On The Run
Two lost souls running away from their pasts end up running to each other and saving each other all while doing their best not to fall in love and failing miserably

PM me for the ones you are interested in.
 
I was thinking of a supernatural type rp. As in the tv show supernatural. I always had a thing for Castiel the angel or Crowely the demon. Or hell even Dean or Sam, Pm me if interested
 
Seeking players! M--or females

I've rp'd here a lot and I love the layout of the forum so I'm thinking of returning to my home away home the srp forums. I do know that my own posting will be somewhat random and at times infrequent so if you're looking for something really involved and time consuming THIS IS NOT FOR YOU lol. So I won't be hounding you or hunting you down for posts.

I would prefer more experienced writers but new comers are more than welcome to apply. Theses threads don't have to be short but I would love them to come to a close at some point.

When I said these ideas wouldn't be really involved know that I didn't mean lacking in detail or imagination so stay on your toes.

If you have any ideas for a short rp or just a rp in general don't hesitate to pm me.

Here's my list of dirty thoughts so far::

Show me yours? I"ll show you mine? - A new sexy neighbor just moved into your apartment building. The way the building is laid out both of you have an excellent view of the other's bedroom and a good chuck of their apartment. The thought of spying on the other person never came into either of your minds. But by chance she catches you in the act and decides looking would be bad but watches anyway. From the looks of it you know exactly what you're doing in the sac so she sets her sights on you. A naughty cat and mouse game ensues. You being the mouse she starts to watch you have your fun with different women and takes notes. She then starts leaving naughty notes on your door each one with a small package containing clues to her identity. The entire time this is going on she hadn't figured that you'd be watching her too!

This one might seem like a challenge but I think it could be done.

There's no place like home! - I just got back from my first year of college and there's a few new additions to the family. I have a new step-dad and older step-brother and I don't like either of them. Over the summer though things start to change between us. Maybe it was the fact that I was running a small escort service wit the girls in my dorm and dear ole step-dad had become our best customer and I black mailed him into spoiling me. Maybe it was because I found out my so called bro banged my mom and still has a thing for her? I hold both these secrets over them and have them grant my any wish! All the time this is going on right under my moms nose.

Well what can I say I felt like being a lil' evil bitch in this one, there's something oh so alluring about the dark side.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top