The China Pearl Inn part 7

lmfao :D What exactly does an elf sound like anyway?

Cos I'm sure you're wayyyyy too manly-manish to want to sound like an elf :rolleyes:

Also a hill jack... drinking pop with a shot gun under his couch on his porch. Sounds about right!!

*runs and hides* :D
Its a rifle and you forgot about driving the tractor to school...

And I have never heard me and manly man in the same sentence before, excuse me while I bask in the moment that will never come again. Ahhh that's nice. Now you were saying...hey where'd you go?
Grabs one of Uggg's empty liquor bottles as a makshift weapon and begins to search for Shiva. "Just wait until I find my riding crop..."

*Smiles with pursed lips*

I think you hit the nail on the head there, CG. He's a very good puppy. Very anxious to please his owner.

I guess I have that effect on some people. :D :rolleyes:

Shiva he is a little transparent when it comes to you young lady.;)

Evening Glad. Yes the first day of Spring and our high was 20F today. Here in my White Mountains spring weather gets here some time about the 4th of July.:rolleyes:

Uggg why are you hiding under the bar?

Evening Glad. Yes the first day of Spring and our high was 20F today. Here in my White Mountains spring weather gets here some time about the 4th of July.:rolleyes:

Hiding seems to be the thing to do round here...

Evenin

Its a rifle and you forgot about driving the tractor to school...

And I have never heard me and manly man in the same sentence before, excuse me while I bask in the moment that will never come again. Ahhh that's nice. Now you were saying...hey where'd you go?
Grabs one of Uggg's empty liquor bottles as a makshift weapon and begins to search for Shiva. "Just wait until I find my riding crop..."

And when you were just a wee lad, you had to walk 20 miles one way, up a hill to school wearing only newspapers for shoes. :D

*Laughing and basking in your glow*

I'll call you a manly man anytime you ask. As long as you call me a lady in return. *winks*

*Hides behind the curtain giggling* Yeah he'll never find me here!! :D

I can't help it that all the boys love me SOOOOOO MUCH. Is it my stunning good looks? My chipper, upbeat personality? My wit and sense of humor?

That's seriously cold!! We had in the 40's today! Woo hoo almost like summer here xD

I think he's hiding from the bottle. Or me. Maybe it's me... :devil:

In the sixties here. Supposed to be up to 70 tomorrow and then drop twenty degrees and rain the next day. Spring is such a tease.

::Shifting my feet out of Glad's way.::

Lol, "no that was my father and grandfather... my grandfather used to say I'd rather owe it to you than beat you out of it." And then he would always say "what ever that means."

"Ahhh, there's that crop..." wanders over towards the windows smiling at SF as I pass, "thank you m'dear."

"I smell a Shiva, you know us hillbillies can smell a city slicker from a mile away."

Lmao

Sorry I've been an absentee, I got really busy with work this morning. I'm not hiding! ;)

In the sixties here. Supposed to be up to 70 tomorrow and then drop twenty degrees and rain the next day. Spring is such a tease.

::Shifting my feet out of Glad's way.::

Hihi!! How are you?

I love teases, but not with my weather, damnit!! lol

Lol, "no that was my father and grandfather... my grandfather used to say I'd rather owe it to you than beat you out of it." And then he would always say "what ever that means."

"Ahhh, there's that crop..." wanders over towards the windows smiling at SF as I pass, "thank you m'dear."

"I smell a Shiva, you know us hillbillies can smell a city slicker from a mile away."

Lmao

Wait what? Was your grandpappy hitting the sauce? LOL *smirking smile* I hope he remembered to put on his coveralls this time XD

Shit shit!! He can smell my distinct lack of manure and clean clothes! Ack! *flees her position and runs for the door*

Sorry I've been an absentee, I got really busy with work this morning. I'm not hiding! ;)

Suuuuure that's what they all say, Pinky Pie. *blows an air kiss*

Hihi!! How are you?

I love teases, but not with my weather, damnit!! lol

Wait what? Was your grandpappy hitting the sauce? LOL *smirking smile* I hope he remembered to put on his coveralls this time XD

Shit shit!! He can smell my distinct lack of manure and clean clothes! Ack! *flees her position and runs for the door*

Suuuuure that's what they all say, Pinky Pie. *blows an air kiss*
Grabs her from behind. (I said behind, not from the behind get your mind out of the gutter)

Nuzzles face into her hair, "mmmm it doesn't smell like cows." Hahahaha

Grabs her from behind. (I said behind, not from the behind get your mind out of the gutter)

Nuzzles face into her hair, "mmmm it doesn't smell like cows." Hahahaha

In what world is grabbing someone from behind any less perverted than just grabbing their behind? :confused: lmao

And nope! I washed my hair last week so definitely does not smell like cow patties. XD

In what world is grabbing someone from behind any less perverted than just grabbing their behind? :confused: lmao

And nope! I washed my hair last week so definitely does not smell like cow patties. XD
Oh boy, just pillow grease
Lol
And I didn't say I grabbed your breasts or anything so I see that as much more innocent...

damn. My internet is not up to this! I really can't keep up. Gtg. But how bout you two save some of that behind grabbing for me? I've got a behind! ( i can't see it but im told its:rolleyes: there);)

Last edited:
damn. My internet is not up to this! I really can't keep up. Gtg. But how bout you two save some of that behind grabbing for me? I've got a behind! ( i can't see it but im told its:rolleyes: there);)
Did he just say he wants me to grab his behind?.... knew there was a reason I liked this guy..

Oh boy, just pillow grease
Lol
And I didn't say I grabbed your breasts or anything so I see that as much more innocent...

I'm a slick one! Catch me if you can, but you won't be able to hold onto me for long. Like a greasy lil piggy! Oink Oink :D

LOL *Wiggles them around* Same as above, catch 'em if you can!! XD

Awwwe poor Pinky Pie is suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune... by living in Paradise. Forgive me if I don't feel TOO bad for you, hon. *winks and blows another kiss*

I'm always up for playing a game of grab-ass with you. Just you name the place and time, and I'll be there with bells on. (And nothing else!!) :D I'm sure I can find dat ass somewhere...

Did he just say he wants me to grab his behind?.... knew there was a reason I liked this guy..

He's got a lot going for him *Winks* Like someone else I know around here...

*innocent whistling*

Also, happy 10 years on lit :D

*throws you a party and invites all your friends*

I'm a slick one! Catch me if you can, but you won't be able to hold onto me for long. Like a greasy lil piggy! Oink Oink :D

LOL *Wiggles them around* Same as above, catch 'em if you can!! XD

Awwwe poor Pinky Pie is suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune... by living in Paradise. Forgive me if I don't feel TOO bad for you, hon. *winks and blows another kiss*

I'm always up for playing a game of grab-ass with you. Just you name the place and time, and I'll be there with bells on. (And nothing else!!) :D I'm sure I can find dat ass somewhere...
Don't tempt me lol... you make me laugh.

He's got a lot going for him *Winks* Like someone else I know around here...

*innocent whistling*

Also, happy 10 years on lit :D

*throws you a party and invites all your friends*
Lol damn I'm a year late to the party, had 11 years on the first... but, thank you,

Kisses her cheek. "You're sweet,"

It is late afternoon before I put in an appearance at the Inn. It has been a busy day. Skiing in the morning and cores for most of the rest of the day. Still a steaming mug of coffee and the opportunity to by the fire for a moment is a welcome break.

Afternoon to any who may be about or hiding in the shadows.

It is late afternoon before I put in an appearance at the Inn. It has been a busy day. Skiing in the morning and cores for most of the rest of the day. Still a steaming mug of coffee and the opportunity to by the fire for a moment is a welcome break.

Afternoon to any who may be about or hiding in the shadows.

*A head pokes out from under the bar*

:DHiya CG:rose:

*it vanishes back into the hole*

Hi Uggg I see your are forted up with your empties under the bar. So what does your day hold for you?

That he does L F perhaps we should get some mallets from behind the bar :rolleyes:

Hi CG, Ugg, Light Sheeva, Loving Figers, Sharing Fantasies and Loving 2b Fkd.

I heard from my wife, the Wolves take responsibility for defense from tomorrow and the handover begins. The girls should be back in England by next Wednesday for debrief & medical. Tom and I are off to the Alps to await our orders.

That is great to hear Rick. So you and Tom better get busy waxing skis and making sure the chalet is squared away, bedrooms and all G G and HSG. ;)

Back