Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

Trying to figure out your next move, i flash you a dirty look, “ i dont have time for this” i stammer but “comply” and put my arms in the arm rests thinking you are just trying scare tactics to stop me from finding info on my cases. I look up at you as you....
 
"Good girl", he chides as his finger slips from her jaw to the top button on her dress, "you keep your eyes on me... and your hands on those armrests"

He casually flicked open the first, then the second buttons, his fingers slaying to spread open the neckline of her prim lavender dress.

"I love that you dress up so nice for me lady...", letting his fingers slip inside her gaping dress, the tips grazing the upper slopes of her breasts.

"Such nice titties"
 
Breathing heavy with the anticipation of your next moves. Hands on arm rests reluctantly obeying you as you see the lacy top of pink front hook bra. “Enjoying the view?” I hiss with an acud tongue tone knowing my words against a guards’ word at this juncture would fall in deaf ears as i watch your hands gasping at yiur boldness.
 
"Certainly am", he smiles as heasy curls his fingers, dragging his nails across her tender flesh, leaving thin red lines in their wake.

"I think you're probably about the right height just now to get a real good view too", moving his groin closer to her face as he squeezed her legs tighter together between his.

"I think I like you in this position...", his fingers slipping inside the thin lacy cup of her bra, "for now..."
 
My perky and firm 32C’s rise and fall as currentlyi sit there top half of my dress halfway undone as my legs are held together tight. One hand on my dressand your orger rubbing your crotch as i am forced to watch it grow in your uniform pants.
 
"Eyes on me Miss DA", he chuckles, "unless you want to see what's in there..."

His hand slips fully inside her bra, encompassing her firm young breast, squeezing hard as he drags his thumb across her budding nipple.

"I bet you've given some great tittie rides in your time", h's free hand moving to grasp her tightly by her hair, "why don't you tell me about it..."
 
“Youre crazy. I am not telling you stuff like that. Ill have your job for this” i half hiss and half whimper as my sentance is interrupted by my heavy breathing as i try to resist not getting turned on by the contact but my nipples tell a different story as you stand over me as i sit there. Legs pinned together, hands on the armrests swallowing the lump in my throat in nervous anticipation of your bold next moves.
 
He pushes his hips forward, brushing his groin against her chin as he watches the conflict behind her eyes, enjoying the moment.

"Your mouth says nothing, so maybe it has better uses than talking....", he teases, "I'm sure that your colleagues have had a run at you already..."

He pushes his hand deeper into her bra, feeling her dress strain against his wrist as he get rougher with her tit. A third button pops open as he feels his cock swell thick against her chin.

"I'm sure you've a room very similar to this in your office... and you're very aware of your... 'position" at it"
 
My breasts heaving up and down barely covered now, dress unbuttoned almost to navel now. I go to lift hands and you say “ no no, now thats a penalty. That will cost a couple of buttons. My hands back on the arm rests. Trapped in place as i sit there as you tower over me. “ i need to get back to work” i say softly trying to sound tough but failing as i try to change the subject and my predicament.
 
Anderson smiles at her half hearted resistance as he grasps her head at the back by her short red hair, twisting her head to the side and pressing her gasping mouth to his pants, "always had a real hard on for a red head"

He worked her lips back and forth along the length of his growing bulge, "and I think you're doing some of your best work right now"

He squeezed her tit harder, enjoying the vibrations through his meat as she writhed
 
Dress half unbuttoned hands still on arm rests as you see fire in my eyes as i breathe hard as you have smeared my lipstick a bit. Your legs pinning my long legs together as your free hand playfully teaes with the next buttons ss my breasts rise and fall from the building tension.
 
Anderson popped open the remaining buttons until she was exposed to her waist, before roughly gripping her left tit, pulling it out of her bra, pulling hard on her nipple as his cock swelled thick against her gasping mouth.

"Take out my cock Miss DA"
 
“I most certainly will not!” I stammer as you still stand in front of me, my long legs pinned together as my perky firm 32C chest is on display, blushing as my nupples begon to stiffen both from exposure and the cool air of the room.
 
Anderson felt his cock straining against the front of his pants, getting harder as her smeared his groin against her lips, fighting to be where he really wanted it to be.

"Miss DA....", he whispered, bending his head to her ear, licking the pale lobe as he gripped her right breast hard, fingers digging into the tender flesh, "get my fucking cock in your whore mouth"
 
You allow me to raise a hand to reluctantly unzip your pants and free your hard cock before instructing me to place both arms back on the arm rests. I figured you are just showing a sense of wanting to intimidate me and wont do anything more. Sitter ng up legs pinned together, arms on arm rests, i look up at you and open my mouth to protest, when I feel your hand grip my red hair and....
 
"Good girl Miss DA", Anderson taunts, moving his legs tighter together, pinning her in place as he takes a grip of her hair in one fist, smiling at her automatic compliance in gripping the armrests again.

"Open wide... It's lunch time...", his voice almost singing ad he smears the thick purple head across her lips
 
OOC. Longer posts. For more detail. I will do same

Staring daggers at you knowing a blowjob is demoralizing but if it gets you off quicker the “better” for me. I liok at you upset, knowing about 30 minutes ago i had just reapplied my burgandy lipstick and your cock head is now smearing the still wet lip color. You joke saying “we could work together good Miss DA in your trips here and maybe i could assist your case”. I gag a bit adjusting to the size of your cock as it seems to grow in my mouth. Instead of just letting it mercilessly slide in and out of my mouth, i decide, against my better judgement to begin to suck it to hopefully get you off quicker to resume why i am actually there.
 
"Fuck, I'd forgotten how good you were with your mouth... You're going to do well here if you keep me this happy", Anderson teased as he put one hand beneath her jaw as he pulled back on her hair, forcing her to look up at him.

The sight of her lipstick smearing along the length of his cock, nw glistening with her saliva. Moving closer so that she was forced to rub her tits against his thighs as he started to get faster.

"That's it... Take it all, you know this is how you got your job in the first place you filthy bitch", Anderson getting hornier as he heard the first sounds of saliva building in her mouth
 
I pull my head off saying “screw you Anderson i worked for my job not blackmailed like you and half the guardsin here i bet”. I say, breathing heavy between my words. Suddenly you rejease your grio on my kegs with your legs. I think your “messng” with me session is over abd you’ll leave me be but...
 
His face suddenly turned as she pulled her mouth off his throbbing cock, and finding her voice. He gripped her hair tighter as he brought his face down to her level, licking her cheek as he let his cock trail a rope of precum over the upper slopes of her breasts.

"You need to be nice to me lady, I can be very nice to you... helpful like... or I can be a real bastard"

He moved his weight slightly releasing her legs from his grip and shoving his free hand up beneath her dress, spreading her thighs until his fingertips grazed her pussy, stroking her through her hose.

"I like you're still maintaining this for me too"

He locked eyes with her as his fingers teased her clit, pressing the damp nylon against it.

"Now I know you want this satisfied... but you're going to have to ask nice Miss DA"
 
Showing a feistu side i say “ i have work to do for cases. This is enough!” I try to get up, but your hand palms my pussy area under my dress prety much pinnining me and preventing me from getting up. Once ahain i get a “command” to keep my arms on the armrests of the chair. Reluctantly i do so, but then my eyes grow wide as i see a hand on hem of dress and it rising ever so slowly, revealing my long nylon clad legs inch by inch.
 
His hand found her cunt warm and moist beneath her sheer hose, fingers pressing beneath her ass as he ground the heel of his hand against her barely cover lips.

"I love a good smooth cunt, and I see you've been saving this just for me Miss Snooty", he taunted

He worked his hand deeper, his wrist pushing her dress higher up her thighs exposing her long toned, his eyes full of lust as his cock swayed thick between his legs. He moved his hand slowly against her, building pressure as he watched her face, as he increased the tempo.

"You feel nice and juicy... I'm going to enjoy filling that clam, but now you need to put that mouth to better use", as he pulled her lips towards the heavy purple head of his cock
 
* Now that the holidays are over, I hope the prison comes back to life *


Tricia Wells wandered listlessly through the pod. Viper had disappeared to cause trouble somewhere else on campus, and the other inmates were milling about in the common area, suffering through reruns on TV and trying to kill a few hours off their sentences.

She came across Liz, lurking outside the door of her cell, and decided to approach.

"I think I saw you earlier. You're new, right?" Tricia lazily planted herself on the other side of the door. "I'm Tricia. What's your deal?"
 
I give you an angry look but breathe harder as your hand ribs my smooth pussy through the thin nylon barrier. I should reach up and slap you, but i know that won't and well so i keep armrests in place. I say” screw you Anderson this is ridiculous I’ll have your jo...”. My “”threat” is short lived as hair is grabbed and your large cock is skud into my mouth. In shock at your bold move, i dont really try to move it off as your cock fills my cheeks, your other hand still between my thighs, full 40” length of them exposed as i sit there, hem of dress around waist.
 
Back
Top