Michigan Roll Call

Another glorious day in the Southeast. I could get used to this...

What a suck-ass way to end the game, yesterday. No game should be decided by penalty shots...

Well, Argentina faces Germany in the final. I pity poor Argentina if the same German team shows up as pummeled Brazil.
 
Change of subject:

Anybody else here find the image of a woman in white stockings or thigh-highs just about the most erotic sight possible?
 
Going to the Saline Celtic Festival tomorrow. Gonna see pipers, drummers, highland dancers, jousting, and other such stuff. Should be fun.
 
Just back from the Celtic Festival, where all the Celts were suitably Fested...

It's just now starting to rain, so the weather was marvelous. Pipers, drummers, fiddlers, dancers, elephant ears, corn dogs (I know: the last two aren't very celtic, but what the hell), and some jousting thrown in. Fine, fine day!

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.

Brat, there's nothing sexier than a pair of creamy thighs in white stockings framing a pair of delicious, round, firm, bare ass cheeks, with just a hint of a honey pot peeking out from in between...utterly delicious!
 
Did they still have 'Millie', the mechanical cousin to Nessie that occasionally resides in Mill Pond?
 
Didn't go near the Mill Pond. Spent the day mostly in the music tents and watching the highland games and jousting.
 
Well, it is Monday now and I am still smarting over another unimpressive performance by Verlander. Wish I would have gone to the Celtic festival instead. I do absolutely love kilts.
 
Well, when I send Katiekatiegirl pics of me wearing my kilt command (like a true Scot!) I'll send some your way. ;)

Supposed to hit the driving range with one of my son's friends tonight, but the weather looks iffy.
I heard it was only supposed to get into the 60's tomorrow.
 
Back
Top