OOC: Love and Duty

The helicopter is waiting. It is a private property own by Mark and takes off as soon as they gets on board. Rising steadily, it flew across some farm houses and heading the sea.

It was beautiful, flying across the open sea under the hot sun until they came closer to an island.

"Change into your swimsuit, babe. Quick, we are going to dive into the sea here." Mark suggested excitedly, pulling out a pair of bathing suit and help to strip her.

He takes her hand and they jumps out of the chopper into the warm water.
 
Lisa gasped holding his hand as they jumped in together the water felt amazing as they swam and then headed toward the shore.

Lisa looked at it "where are we mark?"she asked as he carried her out of the water kissing her..
 
Last edited:
"This is my island and no one ever came here unless with me." Mark announce proudly. The bright sun and golden sandy beach are so beautiful.

"Come babe, lay down." he lays on the wet sand with his legs facing the sea. Splash.... the waves rush to shore, running across his body and slowly back to the sea. Splash...... another wave blasted on him.
 
Lisa layed beside him as the waves rushed over his body. She enjoyed the feel of the water on her skin and the smell of the sea in the morning. The beach was one of her favorite places she liked to think there and listen to the sound of the ocean..

Lisa smiled and crises sand between her toes making a small star..
 
The hot sun, warm sand and cold water splashing between their legs. It was a great sensation. They had the island all by themselves only accompany by some birds and crawling little creatures on the sandy beach.

Lisa was laying next to Mark, with their eyes closed and relaxed. Mark runs his creepy fingers on her feet, crawling up playfully to her knee, thigh, stomach, chest and goes between her breast. Lisa was giggling at his ticklish fingers until his sudden attack on her.

He lift her swimsuit between the chest and splash a handful of wet sand onto her breast. He is laughing naughtily.
 
Lisa Gasps and laughs at his sneak attack " oh yeah" she grins she takes some and smears it on his chest laughing.. Then they begin playfully wrestling in the sand...
 
Mark tries to kiss Lisa, only to find sand on their lips. He sits up, spitting away and suggest "lets go for a swim. we are getting too sandy" laughing happily like a big boy.


He carries Lisa in his strong arms and walk towards the clear sea water. Deeper and deeper it goes until the water hits his waistline when he tossed her into the water. Splash.........
 
Lisa comes up from under the gasping she laughs and says "mark I so have to get to back" she grins then splashes him.. She swims around in the clear-blue water.

She sees some fishes and smiles " it's really beautiful here mark.. What made you buy this?" She smiled swimming toward him..
 
"I was born a very poor boy and i earn a living polishing shoes on the street. There was this rich man who had change my life after polishing his shoe. Do what you want and you will get what you wanted. There is no justice in this world and all the law makers are the leader in corruptions. This is the cause of nature."

He also says "tiger eats the wild boar even though they are smaller and until today they still do because that is the cause of nature. There is no justice and you cannot reverse it. "

"So I smuggler, sell drugs, machine guns, I operate gambling dens, whore house and dispose or pay those who gets in my way The strong survive and that is the cause of nature. I am not wrong doing this because someone else will do the same if it is not me. I buy anything that I like as long as I feel good." he laugh arrogantly.
 
Lisa looked at him understanding a bit and smiled nodding " I see " she said " I understand where your coming from as well mark". She shivered a bit feeling a breeze pass them and swam toward the shore..

"So mark.. Do you wanna lay on the beach?"she smiled sweetly
 
Mark swam after Lisa catching up with her. He grabs her legs from behind and pulls her to him. He struggles to stand on his feet and hug her to him. Their body crushed at each other and he leans forward to kiss her.

He is indeed a very nasty but passionate man
 
Lisa moaned kissing mark back as they made their way towards the shore when their lips met Lisa always had this strange reaction to him and they always did something to her body. Before she tried to resist it but now she really was starting to enjoy it .
 
Mark crushed his lips heavily on hers. He is a man of huge confident and never compromise with what he wants. They are kissing wild when reaching the shore and lazily collapsed onto the wet sand.

Mark fells on his back with Lisa landing on top of him. The waves splashed at the locked body, peacefully.
 
Lisa moaned as they kissed him hands were grasping her ass and the waves were crashing around them. She looked down kissing him and gasped when she felt him begin to harden beneath her.
 
Mark smile generously when Lisa grind her body on him. He knows she can feel his hard on, pressing between her legs and the splashing sound of the sea are so exotic. The beautiful nature surrounding them, only two of them on this unexplored island.

Mark reach up and grab her breast, squeezing in both his palm.
 
Lisa grinned at him when he grabbed her breast and smiled while they stared at each other and giggled "mmm what?" she brushed her hair back with her hand and wiped some water off her face. She rubbed herself against him a a little..
 
Mark continue massaging her breast roughly, rubbing her nipples with his finger. He recall how he ask Jeremy to fix him a date with her and obviously Jeremy must had forced her to entertain his boss. She was so accommodating even on their first date, probably out of fear. Now she looks so excited and happy. Is she putting on a fake expression or is she really getting fond of him?

He shuts his eyes, allowing her to grind slowly up and down upon his hardness while he squeeze her soft lovely breast.
 
Lisa moaned looking at mark as whisphered "thank you mark...for sharing this with me.. She smiled.. And leaned against him.As the weeks went on Mark was starting to grow on her he was starting to be more generous toward her both sexually and emotionally and was less abrasive and controlling as he had been.

She layed against him thinking of all the things he shared with her that she realized jeremy hadn't and how hurt she was the night he slept with those girls and thought of the many more he couldve slept with ... "No wonder he gave me up so easily" she said in her head.

Before she knew it she was mentally drained and asleep on his chest..
 
Last edited:
The evening sun was not too hot and the waves slowly subside, leaving the two peacefully on the sandy beach. Mark was so comfortable, sharing a beautiful evening with Lisa in his arms, enjoying a wonderful nap.

It was hours later when a sky bird approached. The engine sound break the silence and it is time to go home.

"Hey babe, time to go to home. The plane is waiting there." He pointed at the sea. "Lets swim over" kissing her once again before he sits up.
 
Lisa sat up sleepily and nodded smiling " mmm ok mark .. She swam over to the awaiting plane with him shivering a bit at the cool air on board and her soaking clothes.. She headed toward the back with mark to their seats. Then she heard him say something to his staff in Italian but wasn't sure what..
 
The two climbs into the chopper dripping wet. Mark hand her a thick towel and he dry himself with another. The chopper landed on a very tall building owned by Mark and they are shown their way to the penthouse.

"The bath is ready, Sir" the housekeeping lady steps out "enjoy your stay" she shuts the door as she leaves.

Mark strip off his clothes and climb into the Jacuzzi nakedly.
 
Lisa drys herself and a while later they arrive at the beautiful building owen by mark. There is a hot jaccuzi ready and she see mark get in and joins him after stripping her wet clothes..
 
Mark playfully scrubbing a piece of soap bar at himself then proceed to scrub it on Lisa. He rubs the soap over her breast and neck teasingly.

He pass the soap to Lisa and suggest naughtily "wash your pussy real clean babe, we are going to use it whole night long"
 
Lisa grins washing as rubbing it for mark teasing him she grins " mmm yeah babe?" she giggled and kissed him..
 
"aaahhhh......... might as well scrub me too. I love your soapy hands on my body" Mark makes a request and lays back.

He is getting fond of her and he knows she is fond of him too.
 
Back
Top