The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit, that's rather sexy.

Mr Brit is way more fashion conscious than I...he finds/suggests a large percentage of my wardrobe for me :eek:

I've always found it romantic and erotic. Taking a woman, that I found attractive, and having her play dress-up while I sit on a chair and say yes. Or no. I've an all-time favorite. But she's gone, now.

Unrelated to the topic, but my LT:

Mrs. Witch, you haven't updated your pics all year, this really is unacceptable.

The Onion may actually have the best article about this whole thing:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/fuck-everything-nation-reports,30743/

“I just feel so [why does it even matter what this person said when no words can bring 20 dead kids back to life?]” said some person who, just like everyone else, is completely unable to process or handle any of this. “It’s awful. Just too awful to bear.”

Americans reported feelings of overwhelming disgust with whatever abhorrent bastard did this and with the world at large for ever allowing it to happen, as well as with politicians, with the NRA, and above all with their own pathetic goddamn selves, sitting in front of a fucking computer instead of doing fucking anything to help anyone—Christ, as if that were even fucking possible, as if anyone could change what happened, as if the same fucking bullshit isn’t going to keep happening again and again and fucking again before people finally decide it’s time to change the way we live, so what’s the point? What the hell is the goddamned point?

“I…” said Tom Miller, 27, after reading an article about the tragedy online. “I just…”

“…” he added.

At press time…screw it, there’s nothing else to say.

Anyway, yeah... I can't claim to know a lot about fashion, but I do enjoy it. It's been one of those things I've had to mostly learn my own way through.

Anyway, yeah... I can't claim to know a lot about fashion, but I do enjoy it. It's been one of those things I've had to mostly learn my own way through.

GQ. Esquire. Follow a couple designers that suit your sense of style. It grows from there.

Last Thought

Please can someone choke fuck me into a sensible state of mind so that I can accomplish my writing.

Thank you.

Last Thought

Please can someone choke fuck me into a sensible state of mind so that I can accomplish my writing.

Thank you.

I'm sure there's no shortage of those who would love to do that with you Lovely Lupine Luna Lady.

*sighs*

Finally. Home. Day isn't quite done until the charge sleeps. But in the meantime I go change into something more comfortable and kick my shoes off.... oh yeah... and work on more posts.

Amends: I want a drink, dammit.

*sighs*

Finally. Home. Day isn't quite done until the charge sleeps. But in the meantime I go change into something more comfortable and kick my shoes off.... oh yeah... and work on more posts.

Amends: I want a drink, dammit.

I'm stopping off to get juice to add to the vodka I remembered by roommate left in the freezer. Come on over.

People need to relax already. It's a damned game. It's set in a city in the sky. Let's not act like we're dealing with a real world here.

Also, I've never played any of the Bioshock's, but Infinite looks amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE

That looks like a trailer for a movie I'd watch in a heartbeat. I have a feeling that world is going to suck me in like Fallout 3's did.

People need to relax already. It's a damned game. It's set in a city in the sky. Let's not act like we're dealing with a real world here.

Also, I've never played any of the Bioshock's, but Infinite looks amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE

That looks like a trailer for a movie I'd watch in a heartbeat. I have a feeling that world is going to suck me in like Fallout 3's did.

Own Bioshock 1 and 2 and waiting...waiting...waiting for Infinite...

*sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back