Steady Threesomes?

For about five years, my husband and I swapped with another couple before we new what swinging was. Often times, one of us would take the kids to a movie or a ball game just so the other three could fuck like crazy.

Jenny

That’s a great way to do it!

Great story, btw!

Married triad

I am happily married to a man for 10 years.
We have a girlfriend that lives with us.
We are like one big married couple.
We all fuck.
There is no jealousy. We all love each other dearly.
It works really well for all of us.

We all fuck.
Very good! Not so far from the three of us, who also feel like one married couple . Good luck and would love to stay in touch

Hus, gary

Husband's friend

While my husband's friend was single we used to have threesomes pretty often. I also had sex with him while my husband was at work but when we hung out, they used to take turns with me. One would watch while the other would fuck me. Sometimes one would kiss me and sucked on my tits while the other fucked me. After he got engaged, it kind of stopped.

Waiting for the right chance

This idea derives me crazy but never found the right people...but Hoping ..finger crossed and legs too lol

While my husband's friend was single we used to have threesomes pretty often. I also had sex with him while my husband was at work but when we hung out, they used to take turns with me. One would watch while the other would fuck me. Sometimes one would kiss me and sucked on my tits while the other fucked me. After he got engaged, it kind of stopped.

That all sounds like fun! Did you enjoy them? Would you do it again?

Yes we had an MFM relationship for 10 years with my best friend from high school. Though he had a place of his own he practically lived with us. Unfortunately he had an alcohol problem that got out of control and then started dabbling in drugs. We had to cut ties right there.

Yes we had an MFM relationship for 10 years with my best friend from high school. Though he had a place of his own he practically lived with us. Unfortunately he had an alcohol problem that got out of control and then started dabbling in drugs. We had to cut ties right there.

That's understandable. I know my wife wouldn't be having sex with an alcoholic or drug addict.

I’ve been in a steady threesome relationship for over 5 years with a couple of people and fortunately jealousy has never come into the equation. We are all polyamorous yet the affectionate dimension has not adversely affected our relationships, only enriched them.
There are so many lovely things that three can enjoy sexually and emotionally. It probably suits the more liberates persona of bisexual people than St8 people. In saying that I’m speaking from a personal perspective so I hope I don’t offend anyone.
We enjoy sharing and get turned on giving pleasure to one another. It’s much more about giving rather than taking.
I met a lovely couple for coffee this morning for the first time who would like me to join them and form a loving and sensual long term 3sum friendship. I could sense we were well suited and we are all looking forward to becoming good friends
It’s not for everyone but with the right people it can be wonderful

I think its a lovely idea having a long term relationship involving three people, i would imagine theres always something to talk about and do of course, a very good , i recall, portrayed in a firm called, victoria, or vicky, christian, barcelona a very erotic ,in my opinion, film.

We all fuck.

that must be amazing - i hope it all lasts a long time for you all.

Ah, yes. That happens. But were you a threesome in the fullest sense? Your relationship made you more a spectator than a participant, but a bit tricky because of your cuck status. I do the occasional cfnm with my girls and their friends, but my servant status only goes so far. In any case, I am glad you and your marriage survived!

A threesome can be defined in many ways from being a spectator to participant, the cuck status just makes it kinkier.

A threesome can be defined in many ways from being a spectator to participant, the cuck status just makes it kinkier.

That's a great point. One I never actually thought about until now. The ultimate goal for me in our hotwife relationship is to watch my sexy wife have sex with another man. I'm sure at that point I'm sure my cock will be hard and raging! I can see me getting it out and stroking it to the sight of him hammering my wife into the mattress. At the very core this would be a threesome!

Sub

Yes, occasionally I am the sub in our relationship, often taking in the role of NM in CFNM sessions they have, usually for a monthly game night they have. Great fun and I get lots of attention!

That’s the beauty of steady threesomes

Yes, occasionally I am the sub in our relationship, often taking in the role of NM in CFNM sessions they have, usually for a monthly game night they have. Great fun and I get lots of attention!

There are so many sexual combinations and variations within a steady threesome or ménage a trois that role play can make play as kinky as you wish. Voyeurism and exhibtionism go hand in hand. My gf enjoys being submissive, getting spanked with some bondage at times.
Whereas my much newer younger couple are more bisexual and enjoy wearing fetish wear with lots of lube and toys. Anal sex forms a more central role in our play together.
I’ve the variety and the way sex becomes ever more pleasurable the more you play. Watching and participating turns us all on. Making our women cum with joy is the ultimate turn on for me. Two cocks and tongues can make all the difference.

3sum pleasure

There is something lovely about all sharing a bed, being friends enjoy sexually for what it is, sharing one another’s body, sharing pleasure.
I love the warmth and excitement and it usually gets better and better the more liaisons you enjoy

I’ve been part of a threesome relationship for a long time now. I live with my partner, he enjoys sharing me with his friends and also with strangers but specifically I have a regular thing with a man at work. They both enjoy the sotuation, my partner loves sloppy seconds, my colleague isn’t getting what he needs at home but doesn’t want to break up his home. I’m very happy keeping them both happy, we have dinners together (with my colleague’s wife too who is oblivious) but don’t all three share a bed. Not yet anyway!

I’ve been part of a threesome relationship for a long time now. I live with my partner, he enjoys sharing me with his friends and also with strangers but specifically I have a regular thing with a man at work. They both enjoy the sotuation, my partner loves sloppy seconds, my colleague isn’t getting what he needs at home but doesn’t want to break up his home. I’m very happy keeping them both happy, we have dinners together (with my colleague’s wife too who is oblivious) but don’t all three share a bed. Not yet anyway!

That seems to work for you, so bravo! Maybe one day you will share a bed together.

Does he watch you when you fuck his friends and/or strangers?

That seems to work for you, so bravo! Maybe one day you will share a bed together.

Does he watch you when you fuck his friends and/or strangers?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. We went to New York for a holiday recently and he watched me fuck a guy who delivered room service. Once the room service guy left he was so horny he fucked me hard but came fast, then kept waking me up to go again through the night. Needless to say the room service food went cold!

Does he watch you when you fuck his friends and/or strangers?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. We went to New York for a holiday recently and he watched me fuck a guy who delivered room service. Once the room service guy left he was so horny he fucked me hard but came fast, then kept waking me up to go again through the night. Needless to say the room service food went cold![/QUOTE]

That’s what I call service!

The watching is fun, but it is hard not to join in. I watch Heather and Dawn fuck, but I usually can’t just watch, so I jump in. They do the same. Nice to have options. Thanks for sharing!

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. We went to New York for a holiday recently and he watched me fuck a guy who delivered room service. Once the room service guy left he was so horny he fucked me hard but came fast, then kept waking me up to go again through the night. Needless to say the room service food went cold!

That’s what I call service!

The watching is fun, but it is hard not to join in. I watch Heather and Dawn fuck, but I usually can’t just watch, so I jump in. They do the same. Nice to have options. Thanks for sharing![/QUOTE]

I love the tactility and sexual intensity of my 3sums. I’ve been a swinger for many years and enjoy 4sum sex with my partners and group sex with a circle of friends but nothing beats my steady 3sums when we all play as one. It's lovely sharing and watching.

I love the tactility and sexual intensity of my 3sums. I’ve been a swinger for many years and enjoy 4sum sex with my partners and group sex with a circle of friends but nothing beats my steady 3sums when we all play as one. It's lovely sharing and watching.[/QUOTE]

We have never had a foursome but we sometimes get some group action when I do CFNM with their book group or card game. I am the only male, so my Willy gets lots of attention!

Back