Military Men and The Women Who Love Them

“I did the same” He admitted reaching out and taking her hand as he used the other to eat.

“You are what got me through the day” He said to her smiling softly “I spent the time thinking about you and our time together. It’s insane but I feel so close to you like there is this connection I just can’t seem to shake. It’s funny because even though we just met I feel like I know you”

He paused to take a sip of his drink before continuing.

“I couldn’t imagine not spending everyday with you” He further admitted “I don’t know what the protocol is though…. I actually have not done much dating at all!”
 
It was scary how accurate his words were to how she was feeling as well. But could they trust that? It could just be new relationship energy, the excitement upon first meeting someone new. Besides, he was leaving so it wouldn't be smart to act on those feelings, right?

"I know what you mean." She said. "I'm not sure where this is going. I just know I want to keep spending more time with you. I know you're leaving soon, and getting too close may be painful for both of us, but...I think we could keep seeing one another and see how it goes. You know? And besides, I wouldn't mind a lot more of what we did last night."

Her foot stretched out under the table, teasingly brushing his calf.
 
He groaned when she brushed his calve biting his lip and moaning in pleasure. Her words however brought a tinge of sadness to him. Who knew what they could be if he wasn’t leaving? Was three weeks enough to have her wait or would he come back and find her with someone. He didn’t know IF he could handle that.

He wished he could get more of a commitment from her… but it wasn’t fair to do for her. She wasn’t military and probably wasn’t prepared to be dipped into that life. This wasn’t a case of love at first sight….
At least he didn’t think it was.

“Well there isn’t any sense in pretending we aren’t both thinking about it” He said laughing as he finished his food “How about we go back to your place?”
 
She agreed. They paid the bill and were on their way. However, Rebekah couldn't wait until they got home to get her hands on him. In the car, she placed a hand on his thigh.

"I have honestly been incredibly horny all day." She said, her voice low. "Thinking about last night. And this morning in the shower." Her hand rubbed against his thigh, brushing up a little higher each time. "How good your cock felt inside me..."

With that, she moved her hand, resting over his crotch, rubbing it against his hardening cock as she drove. "Did you think about it too?"
 
“Do I think about it?” He said laughing as he groaned. His cock throbbed in his pants thickening and hitting the tips of her outstretched fingers as he contemplated her words.

“How could I not?” He breathed out reaching out and running his own fingers against her bare thighs. He gripped her thigh firmly his knuckles brushing the top of her panties. He groaned as he felt her wet heat his eyes flashing dangerously.

“Pull over” He said to her his voice husky “I cant wait!”
 
Rebekah felt his cock swell in her hands, straining against his jeans. She wanted to reach up and unzip them, to take that cock in her hand, but then his hands were on her. She bit her lip as his fingers squeezed her thigh and brushed against her panties, then lower between her legs.

She couldn't drive like this. So when he suggested, ok almost demanded, she pull over, she was more than willing to oblige. Luckily, they were near a secluded path and she was able to pull off easily.

As soon as she shut the engine off, she leaned into him. Her hand working to unbutton and unzip his jeans, sliding down to free his thick cock, wrapping her fingers around it. They kissed hotly and hungrily. Her other hand guided his between her legs more, letting him feel just how wet she was.
 
He sighed in relief when they pulled over. She was on him in a second and he eagerly responded kissing her and all but shoving his tongue in her mouth. They made out as she fondled his cock playing with it and pumping it in his hands. He panted and moaned in pleasure as she worked and soon enough his own fingers found her wetness as the cloud began to heat up.

The smell of their sex only drove him more insane. He pushed his fingers into her deeply and moaned in pleasure at the feeling. He fingered her arching his fingers up and teasing her clit as he sampled her. Soon enough it simply wasn’t enough and he pulled out pausing to eat her wetness before grabbing her hips.

“Come here” He growled pulling her over to his lap. He reached down and grabbed his cock angling it towards her as he pushed inside of her. Just like that he was back inside of her back in the pussy he had been dreaming of. Not even twenty four hours had passed since their last sexual session yet his cock hungrily warmed into her as if he was starving.
 
Rebekah gasped when he pulled her into his lap. They were both mostly still clothed, but that somehow made it even hotter. Her skirt had ridden up to her waist as she moved to straddle him. She reached down, pulling her panties to the side, shuddering as she felt the tip of his cock brush her pussy.

Neither of them could wait any longer though and she cried out as he plunged inside of her, pulling her down onto him to fill her in one go. Her arms wrapped around his neck as they rocked, their mouths and tongues moving together in wet, passionate kisses.

"Oh my god, I needed this so much." She panted, nibbling his neck.
 
“God you’re like a fucking drug!” He said panting in pleasure as he slammed their bodies together. His hands gripped her ass and kept her in place as he continued to move his hips blurring as he sunk into her over and over again. He moaned out her name as he grunted reaching up to kiss and bite her neck and her shoulder blades as his cock twitched and swelled inside of her.

“Oh god” He said moaning as sweat beaded his chest and his forehead “I can’t get enough… I can’t get enough of you!”

He meant it to! Meant it with every fiber of his being. Whatever this was between them it was intense and powerful. He couldn’t seem to get away from her, couldn’t seem to stop himself. Call it love at first sight or lust but he knew he needed her almost needed her as bad as air.
 
Addicted. That was how she felt as well. But to what? This sex was spectacular, amazing, and she wanted him over and over. But was it just the sex that kept pulling her in? Or something more? She didn't know but now was not the time to analyze it.

Smells of their sweat and sex filled the car in an intoxicating aroma as their bodies slammed together over and over. "Fuck!" She cried out as he rammed particularly deep inside her.

She pulled her shirt over her head, freeing a breast from her bra and offering a nipple to him. She wanted his mouth on her body as well as his hands.
 
He took it into his mouth suckling on her nipple and sighing in pleasure. He alternated between both of her breast kissing sucking and nibbling on them as he kept working his cock in and out of her. Again he marveled at the connection between them. The electric almost heady sensation that she brought. Of course, he only had one other partner to compare it to BUT she didn’t even come close compared to her.

He wanted to ask her what she thought but decided he would later. For now it was taking all of him not to cum inside of her. His cock was all but throbbing as he furiously kept working himself in and out of her. His balls were swollen at this point rapidly twitching as he forced himself to go slower and stretch the moment out.
 
She moaned out his name, her head thrown back in deep pleasure as he suckled both sensitive nipples. Their movements grew more erratic and she both wanted to succumb and for this to never end. When she felt an orgasm growing, he slowed down, extending their foray.

Her lips moved back to his, with the slower movements, they kissed less frantically, indulging in one another. It was a moment that seemed to last blissfully forever, until neither of them were able to hold back any longer.

Their movements quickened again and soon she was throwing her head back, bouncing on his cock faster and harder as he pumped into her. "Don't...don't stop!" She cried. "Please!" How could something feel so damn good?

It wasn't long before she was spasming around his cock, shuddering as a powerful orgasm overtook her.
 
She writhed and came on his cock closing around his shaft and drawing him even deeper than he thought possible. His own head tipped back as he shouted in pleasure unable to stop himself even if he WANTED to. His cock jerked and once more the flood gates opened his rich thick cum pouring into her and seeding his cock. His ball twitched and pulsated against her ass as he kept going panting out heavily as he pushed every last drop into her.

He finally slowed once more and slumped against the car seat. He shivered as he looked up at her his eyes glazed over and a “well fucked” look on his face. He reached out to cup her face and brought her down for another long lingering kiss.

“Why is it never enough with you?” He asked chuckling “Why does it feel like I can’t be with you enough?”
 
Rebekah leaned against him as they both caught their breaths. She chuckled lightly and shook her head.

"I don't know." She said. "Maybe I just have a magic pussy." She laughed and pulled away, slowly moving off of his cock and back into the driver's seat.

She looked over at him. "We do have excellent chemistry." She said softly, taking his hand. "Let's get to my place while we still can. I have a feeling that isn't the last time for tonight." She grinned and straightened her clothing before pulling back on the road.

Once back at her place, she prepared drinks for them. Sexually sated for the moment, they still weren't able to keep their hands off each other long as they talked and cuddled and laughed on the couch.
 
They drove talking and chatting amongst each other. He reveled in the feeling of post coital bliss with her. They made it back to her house easily enough and the night was spent talking and chatting once more. Again he got swept up in her enjoying her company far more than he probably should and finding himself falling for her. He didn’t want to say he was in love with her mostly because it felt cheesy and he didn’t think she would respond as well. Yet… he wanted to be with her only! Wanted to spend every day with her.

That was something wasn’t it.

The night led to another passionate bout of love making. After he laid with her swiping his fingers up and down her chest. She eventually fell asleep but he didn’t staring up at the ceiling and wondering what the hell he was going to do. He was on the verge of saying it to her, on the verge of saying fuck it and letting her know that yes he was pretty sure he was in love with her. Yet his impending fate held him back, reminded him of what he would be doing to her.
And so he remained silent.

ONE WEEK LATER

“I need to speak with you Becca”

Her boss gestured for her to come into her office. Miranda Talbert was a strong imposing woman who was much nicer than she looked. Her red hair shook as she led her in closing the door behind her and gesturing for her to sit once more.

“I wanted to talk to you about something that may be out of place” She said coming over to her own desk and sitting down “But I am worried about you…”
She paused before continuing.

“I know you have been spending some time with a service man from the base” She said smiling “It’s all you ever seem to talk about now. Your work hasn’t faltered but it’s been a good change in you a pep in your step and you gush more often now. I’m happy for you but I want to make sure you are aware of what that entails. You’ve been around here long enough to know what the military life is like but I was married to my Paul for fifteen years. Being a military… well anything is hard.
 
A week passed. The two saw each other nearly every day and spent most nights together. Rebekah was falling fast and she knew it. She'd always been cautious, not letting herself get too involved with other guys. What was it about this one? One she knew she shouldn't get too close to, yet she was already in deep. She couldn't help it.

When her boss called her into her office, she thought it would be for some kind of discipline or schedule change. But instead, she brought up Eckard and her own experiences. Rebekah knew the story. Paul had been in the military when they'd met. It'd been a hard life, with him gone for months or a year or more at a time. Raising kids alone. Paul had been severely injured, losing a leg when an IED had gone off.

"I know." She said. "I never intended to get this involved. It was just supposed to be a fun fling, but I think I'm in over my head." She admitted.

Her boss chuckled and shook her head. "That's the way it always goes." She said. "I know you care for this boy, and I can't tell you to end it. But I am telling you to try to understand what you're up against. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll fight. A lot. You just have to ask yourself, is it worth it?"

"I...I mean, we're still just having fun, right? No commitments have been made yet. I don't even know how he feels, maybe this is just still a fun fling for him." Rebekah said.

"Well, girl. Just telling you from experience, I think you've really got yourself in with this guy. If you care for one another, you will make it work. Just be careful."

Rebekah nodded. "Thank you. I will." She left her boss's office, her mind whirling. Was this really what she wanted? Was she ready for all that?
 
Meanwhile

He walked out of the office building trying to resist the panic in his chest. They were two weeks away from the final preparations and deployment. The meeting he was just in was one of many talking about what to bring and what not to bring. He passed by a mirror and winced at how pale he looked. Why was this so hard for him? He knew no one truly was looking forward to deployment but they weren’t getting sick every time it was mentioned! For the most part they were just partying getting their fill of drinking, women, and downtime why they could!
He swallowed hard and moved to the fountain. He turned on the water and splashed his face pretending to drink as a few soldiers came out. He forced himself to relax and took a deep shuddering breath. Once he was sure he was relaxed he straightened up turning on his heel and moving to the base exit.

Thank god for Rebecca! She was the only one keeping him contained at this point. They spent practically every day together now and he hadnt slept at the base since they met! He was teased mercilessly by the people in his barracks but he didn’t care. He knew he was in love with her but still had NO idea what to do about it. He was halfway between proposing or cutting things off.

He reached the front of the base and waited for her leaning against the wooden guard house.
 
When Rebekah pulled up, she noticed him right away. The stupid grin that always popped up when she saw him, quickly faded when she noticed his posture and how he seemed to slump against a post.

She got out of the car to go to him.

"Hey babe!" She called, approaching. When he moved toward her, she caught him in her arms. "What's up?" She asked, holding him tightly in a long hug. "Are you ok? C'mon, let's get out of here." She said, leading him to the car.
 
He let her tug him away from the base. He smiled at her deciding he didn’t want to talk about what was going on. Not that she wasn’t a good listener but… well there time was rapidly growing to a close. He didn’t have any idea what they would have when he got back. For no it was better to just spend AS MUCH time with her as possible before it ended.

“Don’t worry about it” He told her reaching out to give her a kiss as they got into the car “It’s just the usual BS and army stuff I’m fine really”

He settled back as she pulled out. His hand went to her leg and rubbed her thigh. He closed his eyes just enjoying the moment with her and doing everything he could possibly do to forget about the other. He asked her about her day drawing her into that conversation and not the one about his own.
 
Rebekah was sure there was more going on with him, but he didn't seem to want to talk about it so she let it slide. Once in the car, she placed her hand over his on her leg as they talked. She knew he was turning the conversation over to her, to keep from talking about his own worries and problems, so she told him all about her day, trying to keep him distracted.

She told him about crazy customers at work, about a near wreck when someone cut her off, and all the mundane ins and outs of her day. Nothing very exciting, but it seemed to do the trick. By the time they were back at her place, he had pepped up and was in a much better mood.

Instead of going out, they decided to cook dinner in. It all seemed so...domestic.

"Wanna help me in the kitchen?" She asked, pulling out foods to start preparing. She decided to go with a simple roast chicken and veggies. Her kitchen was small, so as they worked, they often brushed by each other. While he was chopping veggies, she leaned up to give him a little kiss on the neck.

"Good job." She whispered into his ear, giving him a playful pat on the ass. "I might get some use out of you yet." She giggled, turning away to bend down for a pan in the cabinet.
 
Eckard breathed a sigh of relief when she didn’t push. He mouthed a silent thank you when she turned and eagerly enjoyed the conversation about her day. He was sure she knew what was going on, that he wanted to be kept distracted. He held her hand as they drove and talked reminding himself that THIS was real, that this was his life. He closed his eyes and basked in it used it to ground himself home. He chuckled at her mention of the customers and gave his own colorful explanation of what he thought of them.

They got to her home and fell into the easy routine they had started over the last few months. Eckard changed out into clothing he kept at her home (he more or less was moved in but they never talked about it) and then joined her in the kitchen. They began to cook with one another and he reveled in the domestication of it. This felt so right… so real!

He laughed and then moaned as she spoke. He turned and grabbed her before she could move away sliding his hands over his hips and pulling her in. He kissed the back of her neck and then flicked his tongue over her ear.

“I hope you keep me along for a long time” He whispered in her ear before he could stop himself. He let her go and slapped her own ass winking at her before continuing his job.
 
Rebekah moaned and shivered when he kissed the back of her neck, drawing her in close. She was tempted to wriggle her ass into his hips but his next words stopped her. Thus far, they'd never talked about anything past his deployment date, but his words hinted at something more.

Was she really ready for that? For the "long time?"

Then he smacked her ass, bringing her out of her thoughts and she giggled, making a face at him. They could talk about the future later. For now, moment to moment was all that mattered.

"Watch out." She warned. "If you want to eat soon you better stop because you're getting me distracted!"
 
“I can’t just eat you?” Came his teasing reply.

He didn’t do anything more though. He went back to his task and within a matter of second they had dinner simmering. He flirted with her a few more times as they waited for dinner to cook. Teasing touches, light kisses, and swats on the ass. He found himself pressed against her multiple times grinding their bodies together.
When dinner was done he got two plates for each of them. It seemed so natural to bring them to the table along with her. He set them down and then went for the silverware bringing it as she fixed said plates.

“Want something to drink?” He asked her kissing her cheek and going into the fridge.
 
Back
Top